Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I know - it looks more ridiculous every time I come across it.
I actually find it pretty hard to watch.

I had seen it before & was curious so played it again but didn't watch the whole thing - it's really bad...

This one I believe

The best thing about this is that it wouldn't have been the first take. There would have been numerous takes done and despite that this was still deemed the best one to post online!

The only drug I need is that blooper reel. I need to see it #whateverittakes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL
Sacked Podcast: Guy McKenna explains how Gold Coast dodged an Essendon-style ASADA bullet
Dean Robinson and Stephen Dank were only employed by the Gold Coast Suns for a short period of time. But Guy McKenna spotted some serious red flags. He reveals how the Suns avoided an Essendon-style disaster.

AFL
Sacked Podcast: Guy McKenna explains how Gold Coast dodged an Essendon-style ASADA bullet
Dean Robinson and Stephen Dank were only employed by the Gold Coast Suns for a short period of time. But Guy McKenna spotted some serious red flags. He reveals how the Suns avoided an Essendon-style disaster.

Forward to 29 mins.

Just heard on radio Andy Maher was talking of a hypothetical situation, where if an Australian athlete had drug cheated, the Australian media would indeed tear into them like they're doing with the Chinese swimmer. Also mentioned how no Australians have been involved in a systematic program.

Have they completely forgotten Essendon had a systematic drug program?

Just heard on radio Andy Maher was talking of a hypothetical situation, where if an Australian athlete had drug cheated, the Australian media would indeed tear into them like they're doing with the Chinese swimmer. Also mentioned how no Australians have been involved in a systematic program.

Have they completely forgotten Essendon had a systematic drug program?

Message or call in to let him know. He was likely talking about our Olympic athletes though?

The Sun Yang this is the perfect parallel. He is seen as a dirty cheat and mack Horten honorable for standing up for clean sport.

Yet the bombers are so brave and sam mitchell is a discrace for mocking them and their "supplements program".

Essendon players, staff and coaches knew the rules, were educated regulaly about ASADA and WADA. They had the option for consultation, had the option to seek more information had the option to decline.

Sun Yang had none of this, he was taking prescribed medicine for a real condition. His doctor likely not a WADA expert (like Dank, Ried) The drug in question was only added 4 months earlier and only for in-competition. He could have got medical exemption had he known it was banned.

He may well also be a cheat that used it as a masking agent and his story is BS but we don't know. But we do know that it was china that banned him and he hasn't been found to have taken anything since.

The AFL cleared Essendon to save face and it had to be appealed internationally for a spade to be called a spade.

Shane Warne too copped light treatment from Australian media with his sob story excuse.

It seems that only other countries have drug cheats and our guys are hard done by or make mistakes.

SAAD - just an energy drink made a mistake

ESSENDON - we were duped, we just trusted that the 12 injections a week were legit without confirming or declaring them.

Keefe and Thomas - silly boys taking coke didn't realise it was laced with PED's and definietely not just using an excuse to hide their doping.

Whitfield - innocently dodging drug testers, hiding at club officials house. nothing sinister i swear.

Crowley - Just a pain pill, what a silly bugger.

The Sun Yang this is the perfect parallel. He is seen as a dirty cheat and mack Horten honorable for standing up for clean sport.

Yet the bombers are so brave and sam mitchell is a discrace for mocking them and their "supplements program".

Essendon players, staff and coaches knew the rules, were educated regulaly about ASADA and WADA. They had the option for consultation, had the option to seek more information had the option to decline.

Sun Yang had none of this, he was taking prescribed medicine for a real condition. His doctor likely not a WADA expert (like Dank, Ried) The drug in question was only added 4 months earlier and only for in-competition. He could have got medical exemption had he known it was banned.

He may well also be a cheat that used it as a masking agent and his story is BS but we don't know. But we do know that it was china that banned him and he hasn't been found to have taken anything since.

The AFL cleared Essendon to save face and it had to be appealed internationally for a spade to be called a spade.

Shane Warne too copped light treatment from Australian media with his sob story excuse.

It seems that only other countries have drug cheats and our guys are hard done by or make mistakes.

ESSENDON - we were duped, we just trusted that the 12 injections a week were legit without confirming or declaring them.

Keefe and Thomas - silly boys taking coke didn't realise it was laced with PED's and definietely not just using an excuse to hide their doping.

Whitfield - innocently dodging drug testers, hiding at club officials house. nothing sinister i swear.

Isn't Mack Horton also an Essendon supporter?
I presume he has the same attitude towards them!

Also, I reckon Horton should just the F up - what goes around, comes around.

Isn't Mack Horton also an Essendon supporter?
I presume he has the same attitude towards them!

Also, I reckon Horton should just the F up - what goes around, comes around.

Seriously? Is that right? Horton a supporter of the Injectors?
Did he throw in his membership in protest?
What a friggin' hypocrite.

I guess he goes to the Injector's games and stand quietly behind the stand in protest.

Thought I heard that Mack was/is a Melbourne supporter?

Basketball superstars Andrew Bogut and Ben Simmons are big * supporters.

Generally * supporters don't care that their players got done by CAS/WADA, they think it was all an innocent mistake. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

This morning Triple M(Eddie and Darcy) were talking about how great Horton’s stand against drugs in sport was and how they wanted to show their support by sponsoring him.

You’ve got to laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back