Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

PKNF

Senior List
Sep 4, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Listened to the Sacked podcast with Sheeds. Rambled on about something to do with Fletcher never being tested as the biggest question to come out of it. Sure Sheeds, questioning how 34 players somehow forgot to report hundreds of injections wouldn’t be top of the pile.

The old drunk reigniting the “we woz scapegoated!” rubbish in the media today.

May it never end.

Sheedy suggesting Jobe should have kept his brownlow....

giphy.gif

Worsfold coaching again in 2020 is brilliant. Another year of mediocrity.

Keep Dodoro there too, brilliant.

*fist pump

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Hird promised to tell all once it was over. How about now?
Yeah James will tell all, right after the players are finished up with taking Dank through the courts to find out what they were injected with....oh, wait a minute...

Possibly the most braindead thing Nick’s ever written. Which is an accomplishment when you consider he’s written not one, but two Wog Boy movies.
I don’t know mate, he’s one of the biggest guzzlers there are. If you search through his tweets you’d find a tonne just as mindnumbingly stupid as that one.

I don’t know mate, he’s one of the biggest guzzlers there are. If you search through his tweets you’d find a tonne just as mindnumbingly stupid as that one.
Nick can write Hird's Out Of Work as his next effort

Oh I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see the depths of Nick’s moronics.

Maybe he can write another side-splitting stage show about this:

Essenwog: The Greasy Truth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
Watson polled in 12 of the first 14 games in 2012, having only played in 13 of them as he missed one with injury.

Essendon whingers sometimes cry that he was great in the first half of 2013 until he got injured - well he polled in 6 of the first 16 games, when he got injured.

He had never had that kind of form ever throughout his career. And that period just happened to coincide with the doping regime... What a coincidence, right?

Carl Spackler

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It’s a shame that Jackson Taylor settles with the afl rather than following through on his case against the afl.

Have you seen a news article on this? I'm trying to find whatever statement was made in regards to a settlement and I've come up empty. (I didn't realise the case had been settled rather than tried)

Back