Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

That Jab was riding high on whatever the took in 2012, is as painfully clear as Thompson's TV interview spot a few years later, during which he said that he was going to 'get into the frozen water business'. When pushed further by the nuffies talking to him, he said 'Ice'.

There was something special in the Kool Aid at Essendon during the Turd tenure.

Amazing that so many continue to gulp it down years afterwards.

Watson polled in 12 of the first 14 games in 2012, having only played in 13 of them as he missed one with injury.

Essendon whingers sometimes cry that he was great in the first half of 2013 until he got injured - well he polled in 6 of the first 16 games, when he got injured.

He had never had that kind of form ever throughout his career. And that period just happened to coincide with the doping regime... What a coincidence, right?

That Jab was riding high on whatever the took in 2012, is as painfully clear as Thompson's TV interview spot a few years later, during which he said that he was going to 'get into the frozen water business'. When pushed further by the nuffies talking to him, he said 'Ice'.

There was something special in the Kool Aid at Essendon during the Turd tenure.

Amazing that so many continue to gulp it down years afterwards.

Liability. In order to hold the legal settlements together and prevent a fallout that would derail Essendon and the AFL, everyone involved must eat that turd and call it dinner.

Still waiting for Hird to tell all.

The truth he desperately wants to relate, I suspect, is that it wasn't just him who made it all happen. Heaps of people knew what was going on so it was ok. Because everyone knew. And the fact that lots of people who knew what was going on have managed to keep their heads down and escape public ridicule probably eats at him to no end. Plus he didn't do anything wrong because everyone knew.

He's stuck between a rock and a hard place of looking like the primary bad guy and having to reveal he actually is a bad guy in order to better spread the blame around. Best course of action is to not break the rules in the first place.

Have you seen a news article on this? I'm trying to find whatever statement was made in regards to a settlement and I've come up empty. (I didn't realise the case had been settled rather than tried)
I had to go looking for it and only found a copy of the article on big footy. So sites have been scrubbed by the looks of things. Taylor never made a statement in the article.

I had to go looking for it and only found a copy of the article on big footy. So sites have been scrubbed by the looks of things. Taylor never made a statement in the article.

Sites have been scrubbed? Get outta here. The frickin afl is like the worst CIA wet dream.

The “gift” that keeps giving
The more they churn it over the more distracting damage they do to their culture
For a club that did nothing wrong they’ve sacked, replaced or demoted every single off field participant.
Now that’s what I call standing by the innocent parties.

And just when it settles down old red nose brings it up yet again

Yep it just keeps giving and long may it continue

Druggers poster in the NRL finals thread says that Ricky Stuart is an a-hole. Gotta love the * scales of humanity. Overseeing a undocumented, illegal injection regime - StAnD bY HiRd!! Cranky coach who runs an autism foundation - a-hole.

Druggers poster in the NRL finals thread says that Ricky Stuart is an a-hole. Gotta love the * scales of humanity. Overseeing a undocumented, illegal injection regime - StAnD bY HiRd!! Cranky coach who runs an autism foundation - a-hole.
Its hard being green, but harder being green with envy.
Boom boom clap.;)

What's the point of naming Ben Rutten as the coaching succession plan to take over from Worsfold at the end of season 2020?

Effectively they've said Worsfold is not the man so let's box out the opportunity of looking at all external candidates over the course of the next 12 months by bookmarking this ex Crows Fullback.

Are they still on the drugs?

I could run that joint better...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the point of naming Ben Rutten as the coaching succession plan to take over from Worsfold at the end of season 2020?

Effectively they've said Worsfold is not the man so let's box out the opportunity of looking at all external candidates over the course of the next 12 months by bookmarking this ex Crows Fullback.

I'd say the Crows may well have been knocking on Ben's door & this is more to stop him from going

Well maybe they finally realised Hird isn’t coming back? 😉

Have not read one post in this thread & just posting this now to make a point.
Why would a Hawks Forum have a thread devoted to Essendon?
If l was one of their supporters, I'd know definitely who the headfu**ed posters are here in Bigfooty!

While the vast, vast majority of Essenscum supporters loudly proclaim that Hird was just a golden haired patsy and that the *only* person who did wrong during the doping scandal was Dank and that their players are 'so brave' and that the evil AFL is responsible for the WADA appeal and CAS verdict - this thread is relevant.

Also the * board has a 'delusional pearlers' thread where they trawl other boards specifically to laugh at opposition posters. There is no high horse on the * side - as always.

Good to drift over and read this. Really fresh perspectives.. overall a very human take on a troubling time.
Clearly this thread is the result of a governance failure. I will distribute a highly redacted report as soon as possible.

Greetings lurking Bomber supporters

This thread is like an encyclopedia of a historic time in AFL history. How could a coach come up with a plan to create the worst team wide doping scandal in Australian sporting history....... WORLD HISTORY in fact. It's just mind boggling the lengths Hird went to just to be able to compete with the greatest club in the land HAWTHORN.

May you never win a final for the next 100 years :)

Sincerely everyone!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back