Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Jobe comment of dig deeper! Why, did they bury the records under the goal square at windy hill you sock puppet!!! Instead of sitting in New York with your hush money, show some leadership and testicular foriitude for once!!! Put the young players you have failed ahead of you and your stain of a club reputation and tell what really happened!!!
He can’t. They all signed NDA’s to never speak of what actually happened, and they happily took payment from the EFC for doing so.

...but as has been said numerous times before....they know what they were injected with, and what “Thymosin” it was that they refused to declare to ASADA.

He can’t. They all signed NDA’s to never speak of what actually happened, and they happily took payment from the EFC for doing so.

...but as has been said numerous times before....they know what they were injected with, and what “Thymosin” it was that they refused to declare to ASADA.
I thought on a phone text that it was as Simon Goodwin said the "Good Thymosin".

Personally don't know why this wasn't enough cause to have him thrown under a bus.

I thought on a phone text that it was as Simon Goodwin said the "Good Thymosin".

Personally don't know why this wasn't enough cause to have him thrown under a bus.
Nah, he was asking Dank to not forget “the good stuff”. Hird, Goodwin and others were getting drugs from Dank too.

Perhaps you fine people can help me understand something...

If we assume that a conspiracy is in fact true and correct, and that the Essendon FC were nothing more than unfortunate and desperately unlucky.

Who were the perpetrators of the conspiracy, and how did they stand to profit from said conspiracy? In a way that makes logical sense and passes the BS test (ie, "it was Demetrioo because he hates Essendon's success" doesn't.)

Ta

Are we allowed to talk about the secret dossier with "full financials, which will be ready to present to investors soon"?

Or is that still off limits?

This is an interesting side-story.

Imagine Jab or any of the 34, deciding to go public. They start telling their story & the truth starts getting out. The media goes mental & every outlet is running & re-running the updates.

Then... EFC sues the player for breaching the NDA & that same player - now seen as the 1x honest guy amidst the whole shady ordeal - is sitting in the box in Supreme Court, as the 'bad guy'?

Does EFC go for it & sue the guy? It would present as a massive admission of guilt: why would they try to silence a guy unless they had something to hide?!?!

They can't let the guy talk, for fear of what he'd say - yet they can't shut him up, for fear of how it'll look...

When (if?) I win Lotto, I'm gonna fund a player to go vocal & cover him at Supreme Court - just to bury the North Korea of AFL...

I didn’t think NDAs prevented an individuals ability to report criminal activity.

I didn’t think NDAs prevented an individuals ability to report criminal activity.

Confidentiality Agreements (not called NDA’s!) provide for total confidentiality on all aspects of the claim and the settlement. They would not be able to disclose anything to anyone. The only exception is where the person needs to receive legal/accounting advice.

I would think that the ones signed by the * players would be even more comprehensive, with default clauses whereby they are open to severe legal action.

Now, maybe there is a drunken, dickhead “Journalist” who may be able to write an exclusive article revealing all?

Last edited:
Confidentiality Agreements (not called NDA’s!) provide for total confidentiality on all aspects of the claim and the settlement. They would not be able to disclose anything to anyone. The only exception is where the person needs to receive legal/accounting advice.

I would think that the ones signed by the * players would be even more comprehensive, with default clauses whereby they are open to severe legal action.

Now, maybe there is a drunken, dickhead “Journalist” who may be able to write an exclusive article revealing all?

Doesn’t contract law null contracts that breach the law? I find it hard to believe that it is legal to prohibit people from reporting crimes.

I’m confused as to why you would need a confidentiality agreement when you’ve done wrong
Because the employer can be prosecuted, both in the court of opinion and the legal system, and so to avoid that the employer asks the players to sign a confidentiality agreement in exchange for money. Apparently everyone wins...

Because the employer can be prosecuted, both in the court of opinion and the legal system, and so to avoid that the employer asks the players to sign a confidentiality agreement in exchange for money. Apparently everyone wins...

Missed out the most important word in my post

WRONG

Would have gotten some nice payments for that as well as their actual contracts, most probably got an extra 50% on their usual payments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed out the most important word in my post

WRONG
I’m not sure I’m understanding what you are saying. Confidentiality agreement in this case is about protecting the employer regardless of whatever wrong was done by the employee. The employer has obligations that can’t be waived, even by stupid idiot footballers who agree to be lab rats.

just catching up on this one.....did they really celebrate ‘standing still’? 🤣
Yep.
Apparently it was the plan all along - even though dods spent the next 10 days negotiating with Sydney.

*mission accomplished*
Unless you're holding a premiership cup - those words should not be spoken.

Essendon CEO Xavier Campbell tapped for key AFL job
He helped mend fences after Essendon’s disastrous supplements scandal and put the club in a strong financial position. Now Xavier Campbell could be joining Gillon McLachlan in AFL HQ.

Essendon CEO Xavier Campbell tapped for key AFL job
He helped mend fences after Essendon’s disastrous supplements scandal and put the club in a strong financial position. Now Xavier Campbell could be joining Gillon McLachlan in AFL HQ.

Another puppet in charge of the AFL. Can you imagine how it will be having a James Hird fanboy running the circus?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back