Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is universal already, no need to alter the whole premise of it.

if you don’t believe that ess* is universally hated by hawthorn supporters then you are not doing it right. Or should i bemoan how much education standards have really slipped?

The sole and continued concept of my posts is to have the title of the Thread changed to become Universal.
Systematic doping by Essendon is not in question.
Finding out what the Essendon football club put into their players bodies is important.

Helping my son to know that supporters of every club are brilliant and make the league fun, and that Hawthorn supporters have High hope for our team.
And how does changing the title achieve that. You would be better served limiting his access to Bigfooty and while you're at it the internet.

The sole and continued concept of my posts is to have the title of the Thread changed to become Universal.
Systematic doping by Essendon is not in question.
Finding out what the Essendon football club put into their players bodies is important.

Helping my son to know that supporters of every club are brilliant and make the league fun, and that Hawthorn supporters have High hope for our team.
I don't get the need to change the thread title. How many other clubs have systematically run a doping regime. You cited individuals.

I see this 'change the thread title' posts going nowhere. I think the instigator is just taking the p**s and just loves seeing how people react to these posts😁😁.
Yes you are probably right. Troll of the highest order? He's done well. Very subtle.

Actually yes it is correct. You are wrong. Completely. This is about a systematic doping regime not some stupid dope head sneaking a couple of drams of steroid to make his nads smaller, this is about a consistent deliberate systematic regime. Something NONE of those clubs you mentioned has either done nor been guilty of. So yeah, keep being wrong and this thread will keep denouncing the only team apart from the russian olympic team that has committed a consistent doping regime.
Can we add the Chinese Swim team ?
& probably the rest of their sporting teams ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our club hasn't sent an email out telling the members to suck it up though

They obviously didn't say suck it up.

What has ours said to its members? What it has done is get rid of everyone bar 10 remaining staff members. Every club is going through this.

What did you expect the clubs to do?

Would you prefer that the club say nothing regarding refunds?

Is Irving Misquito a * ?
No and I do not think you will find anyone here who holds anyone who was not there responsible. You really are looking for tenuos links. There is nothing contradictory in the title of this thread, only those who were present at the time are "The *Essendrug Dopers". Finally do not bother to respond I have put you on ignore as I expect will just about everyone else.

No and I do not think you will find anyone here who holds anyone who was not there responsible. You really are looking for tenuos links. There is nothing contradictory in the title of this thread, only those who were present at the time are "The *Essendrug Dopers". Finally do not bother to respond I have put you on ignore as I expect will just about everyone else.

Hey, don't criticise Alite, he's already ensured that this thread has got to 150 pages.

And there's many, many more to come!

It is funny that a dissenting (Edit: dissident) voice in this thread is being criticised. .... I’m sure peer pressure played a massive part in Essendon players taking peptides.

Naa Naa Naa Naa naa naa naa naa naaaa ... Dopers
1585534272823.png

Last edited:
It is funny that a descending voice in this thread is being criticised. .... I’m sure peer pressure played a massive part in Essendon players taking peptides.

Naa Naa Naa Naa naa naa naa naa naaaa ... Dopers
View attachment 849296
I think you have a established your position. But nobody agrees with it. Why keep persisting?

They obviously didn't say suck it up.

What has ours said to its members? What it has done is get rid of everyone bar 10 remaining staff members. Every club is going through this.

What did you expect the clubs to do?

Would you prefer that the club say nothing regarding refunds?

Mitchell Madness, so what was the club supposed to do? Ours is ominously quiet.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back