Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Or it's robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Free up some dollarydoos to match a Merritt bid for a better deal? Makes sense if you're trading commodities but people have feelings and it might just PO a few of their players though. Either way I like watching the scums carcass twitch
Plenty of speculation in the period just gone is that Merrett wanted out, like many others. May as well profit from it.

I don't think anyone is trading a better deal then what they'd get via compo.

S Rioghal Mo Dhream

Buried in Balquhidder
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Random question, does anyone have a link to where I'd be able to download the leaked audio between Bomber, Hird and Little?

I previously downloaded it to my mobile but lost it a couple weeks back and can't manage to find where to download it again 😓

Aug 16, 2009
Right behind you!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Random question, does anyone have a link to where I'd be able to download the leaked audio between Bomber, Hird and Little?

I previously downloaded it to my mobile but lost it a couple weeks back and can't manage to find where to download it again 😓
All records from that club automatically self destruct after a short period of time

So you're saying you lost the records?

Considering what they were able to do to the entire playing list in the past this is nothing.
The difference is that the drugs program seemingly had upside for the players. They were going to be stronger, faster and fitter. They were going to win individual awards and flags. Easy for them to overlook the negative aspects.

This on the other hand has no upside for them. 9% less in their pay packet and all they get in exchange is a cursory promise that they'll work something out down the track from the club players are desperately trying to escape from in the trade period.

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
20210111_065011.jpg

Wow

Wasn't that the game with the double palm down that scored a goal and the cheesecake-for-a-brain umpire called it a throw and even the afl and their "Our umpires are always perfect" rhetoric said it was an incorrect call?

I think there is footage but it's scratchy, runs slightly too fast, and is accompanied by ragtime-style piano music
Hard to kick goals in nickerbockers, no wonder their opposition lost. Bombers are used to looking stupid and old fashioned.

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
LOL - over 800 posts re: an oppo. club quite sad really!

Revisit the 80's.

Then consider a club that was never truly held to account for cheating and by extension tried to undermine the entire competition, which includes our club.

Strapping Young Lad and I don't always agree on things but he deserves some kind of posting 'Hall of Fame' badge for this thread.

LOL - over 800 posts re: an oppo. club quite sad really!
Sorry if we offended any essendon supporters. it's hard to recognise some of you.

Nah, not sorry. This is my favourite thread. Mainly because of the 1984 semi final drugs accusations...

Back