Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

LOL.

Over 800 posts re: an oppo club that systematically doped and filled the airwaves with bullshit and excuses.

They’re quite sad really!
FTFY

Dec 22, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn

tenor (5).gif

It’s a special day, Hawthorn brothers and sisters.

These guys are going to spend all year being blown by the media but we’ll always remember the cheating.

It’s a special day, Hawthorn brothers and sisters.

These guys are going to spend all year being blown by the media but we’ll always remember the cheating.
You just reminded me, someone here recently caught up with a mate who’s new partner is an Ex-Essendon staffer from the doping era.

She confirmed that the players knew what they were doing was dodgy, particularly the senior players who were more aware and onboard than people think. 💉💉

You just reminded me, someone here recently caught up with a mate who’s new partner is an Ex-Essendon staffer from the doping era.

She confirmed that the players knew what they were doing was dodgy, particularly the senior players who were more aware and onboard than people think. 💉💉

This was an annoying aspect of the players defence to me. These are adult men who apparently were led into the program like a bunch of children with no agency or ability to ask questions or even withdraw consent. It was always a nonsense.

The most charitable view of the saga was the Bombers let a fox (Dank) into the hen house and didn’t appreciate what they were doing. The least charitable view is they knew exactly what they were doing.

This was an annoying aspect of the players defence to me. These are adult men who apparently were led into the program like a bunch of children with no agency or ability to ask questions or even withdraw consent. It was always a nonsense.

The most charitable view of the saga was the Bombers let a fox (Dank) into the hen house and didn’t appreciate what they were doing. The least charitable view is they knew exactly what they were doing.
Yes, and you’ve got to do some amazing mental gymnastics to think that one man ran, reviewed and reported on a program that no one else was aware of within a football club.

But we’re talking about Donialists.

The clincher wasn't necessary. It came 7 years ago when it became clear that 34 separate players simultaneously 'forgot' that any of the 12 weeks of daily injections to ASADA had happened, despite somehow managing remembering every Panadol, Aspirin and Bex in the same period.

Feb 6, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
The clincher wasn't necessary. It came 7 years ago when it became clear that 34 separate players simultaneously 'forgot' that any of the 12 weeks of daily injections to ASADA had happened, despite somehow managing remembering every Panadol, Aspirin and Bex in the same period.
I was sympathetic to the players until this came out

PT Bar None

Banal Chaos
Cake Connoisseur
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn

It doesn't imply position along the above spectrum, but based upon the language used in the leaked SMS's it always seemed pretty clear to me that Dank was attempting to manipulate Hird, and that Hird was eminently emotionally manipulatable to someone like Dank. Doesn't mean anything in isolation, but I thought it was an interesting dynamic between a couple of the key actors.

It doesn't imply position along the above spectrum, but based upon the language used in the leaked SMS's it always seemed pretty clear to me that Dank was attempting to manipulate Hird, and that Hird was eminently emotionally manipulatable to someone like Dank. Doesn't mean anything in isolation, but I thought it was an interesting dynamic between a couple of the key actors.

I think Hird just wanted instant results so badly he justified it to himself. Dank had been around the league for a while along with “The Weapon” and Hird had always been in successful systems. If there was a shortcut on offer you’d be damn sure he’d take it.

Apparently the slobbering masses of * fans on Twitter started a pile-on on a woman who tweeted a joke about it in response to one of those tweets. Honestly they are the Australian answer to Qanon - online * fans are a just the worst.

I think Hird just wanted instant results so badly he justified it to himself. Dank had been around the league for a while along with “The Weapon” and Hird had always been in successful systems. If there was a shortcut on offer you’d be damn sure he’d take it.

More like the stars aligned for a symposium of like minded sh*t people!!!!

Just confirms what we all knew back 8 years ago. We all knew they were fully aware they weren't being regularly injected with "just Vitamin C" to gain a physical advantage over the comp. Or that they'd need a "sports scientist" and chemist to whip those up.

Back