The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I got on Clarry and Hogan to get most disposals / goals at $14... not happy, Hoges.

Who was that with? I got $23 then boosted to $34 with Sportsbet. Which I thought was ridiculously good

CrownBet. Pretty shitty odds given there are 44 blokes on the park. I need to diversify my betting apps...

Someone had the other agencies on here before. Who is that with?

CrownBet don't have the possession markets up yet.

Am now signed up to Sportsbet, Bet365 and TABtouch. Any other apps worth downloading? William Hill?

My potential for money loss is now unprecedentedly high.

Am now signed up to Sportsbet, Bet365 and TABtouch. Any other apps worth downloading? William Hill?

My potential for money loss is now unprecedentedly high.
Have you also given your emergency contact a heads up that they may get a call about you in hospital with broken/missing fingers?

Have you also given your emergency contact a heads up that they may get a call about you in hospital with broken/missing fingers?

I will list CrownBet, Sportsbet, Bet365, etc as my emergency contacts and let them squabble over the internal organs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And $1000 for Cannon82's organs. The bidding starts here! :eek:

Bee's dick in it tonight. Pies at $3.30 head to head and Taylor Adams over Hannebery in possessions at whatever I jumped on that at.

Bee's dick in it tonight. Pies at $3.30 head to head and Taylor Adams over Hannebery in possessions at whatever I jumped on that at.

Bastards. I see Adams has now been docked a possy and it's 31-31... you filthy campaigners.

Bastards. I see Adams has now been docked a possy and it's 31-31... you filthy campaigners.
I had it go my way with clarry gettibg the 1 i needed after the siren.

Today im on salem 30+ at long odds. Clarry 35+ at $5.50.

And various bets on hawks and wb to go ballistic.

Hi all, I'm getting on the nags with the lads again today and looking for some approval. I've had some great winners but just as many donkeys this carnival so hopefully can close it out with a good day out.

Really keen on Boom time.

Speculative are plutocracy, falcool, lake como

Derryn (place is value), big dukes won me some cash,

Thoughts are most appreciated. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back