The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Got the quaddie at just over 40% yesterday. A nice win of just under $1,500. Thinking I might put a couple of hundred on the Dees today.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I've never placed a quaddie before, can't get 4 winners in a day, let alone in a row.
Am I right in assuming that the general rule would be that if you are placing those horses in a quaddie you would back them individually as well, making for an even better day out?

I've never placed a quaddie before, can't get 4 winners in a day, let alone in a row.
Am I right in assuming that the general rule would be that if you are placing those horses in a quaddie you would back them individually as well, making for an even better day out?
Nah because you are picking quite a few horses a race.
I tend only to have a quaddie going on those races rather than multiple bets. Lessen the potential loses

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Seems we need more Jayden Hunts.

Very quiet here lately. Are we all broke?
So I've got a punting day with the lads today and need a bit of guidance.
What are people's thoughts on my general rule of Hayes at Flemington?
Also the All Blacks on the line is incredibly good value.

As much as I want us to win, I cannot with any good mind pass up on 1.88 for Sydney when melbourne are:-

-On the way back from Perth
- Without ay forward line
- Missing Hunt
- Playing on the G where we haven't played as well

and lest I say it, because apparently its important,

On the back of our 3rd 6 day break.

Odds are madness, fueled by the media and hope. If we get up, I will happily give my money to sportsbet. $100 SU in the hope Syd get 24 ahead then lose just like Collingwood did.

As much as I want us to win, I cannot with any good mind pass up on 1.88 for Sydney when melbourne are:-

-On the way back from Perth
- Without ay forward line
- Missing Hunt
- Playing on the G where we haven't played as well

and lest I say it, because apparently its important,

On the back of our 3rd 6 day break.

Odds are madness, fueled by the media and hope. If we get up, I will happily give my money to sportsbet. $100 SU in the hope Syd get 24 ahead then lose just like Collingwood did.

Agreed. I chucked $25 on the swans hoping to jinx them.

I have the blues as the last leg of an 11-1 multi. That should be jinx enough for you all to jump on the dees today.
Also grabbed Ben Brown as 1st goal kicker @ $8.50. He did a job for me last week and I'm rolling it over

I have the blues as the last leg of an 11-1 multi. That should be jinx enough for you all to jump on the dees today.
Also grabbed Ben Brown as 1st goal kicker @ $8.50. He did a job for me last week and I'm rolling it over
I've got the blues in the last leg of my multi (37.50-1) as well - something about today screams danger for me. I like PA at the line as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got the blues in the last leg of my multi (37.50-1) as well - something about today screams danger for me. I like PA at the line as well.

* me, anything could happen today. After last night, we could win or lose by 10 goals.

A mate has a horse running around in race 6 in Perth tomorrow , Astronomite.

Sorry I should of given the tip a couple of weeks ago when it won at $15 but the trainer is very confident again tomorrow. Should pay around $4 .

Certainty to run a place if you want to add value to any multis etc

CrownBet are definitely the clingiest betting agency. Texts and emails galore. Don't cry, baby; it'll be alright.

A mate has a horse running around in race 6 in Perth tomorrow , Astronomite.

Sorry I should of given the tip a couple of weeks ago when it won at $15 but the trainer is very confident again tomorrow. Should pay around $4 .

Certainty to run a place if you want to add value to any multis etc
Hope somebody got on to make the day a little better!

Hope somebody got on to make the day a little better!

I didn't bet and therefore didn't curse the horse and cause him to break a leg and be shot. You're welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back