The Eternal Punting Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Melbourne going in as favourites....
You know what that means.
$100 geelong outright ($2.20), hoping we do a typical Melbourne in going 24+ points down at half time only to claw it back in a tight win.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I did my typical and chucked a bit on Geelong earlier. Happy to donate $20 for a Dees win.

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just a heads up that almost court runs again today. I don’t know if it will win but it’s place is at $4 and I think it’s much better than that. Had a great carnival. R8 Randwick
Sweet Mercy, I'm here at a time where I might actually be able to place a bet on one of your tips. Apologies in advance for the horse getting shot today.

Edit: $14 / $4.20 on CrownBet

Last edited:

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Sweet Mercy, I'm here at a time where I might actually be able to place a bet on one of your tips. Apologies in advance for the horse getting shot today.

Edit: $14 / $4.20 on CrownBet
Every time I bet on usbagainst Richmond we win. Made $200 a few years back. This is the least confident I’ve been though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hotdees

Team Captain
AFL Club
Melbourne
Race 5 in Perth tomorrow. Really like the look of Red Publisher. Currently $23

Also Saints currently $3.37 on Sportsbet to beat us next week. Surely that price comes in. Worth a 20 to ease the pain a little if/when we get done.

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Race 5 in Perth tomorrow. Really like the look of Red Publisher. Currently $23

Also Saints currently $3.37 on Sportsbet to beat us next week. Surely that price comes in. Worth a 20 to ease the pain a little if/when we get done.
I'm tempted to back this horse to see if I can ruin another race...

TBA

Top Bottom