The Eternal Punting Thread

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
This might be a trap. Can't get a read on either GWS or Bombers, my gut feel is the bombers suck.
If it was at etihad I Wouldnt touch it but winning up in Sydney? Geez that's tough. Only reason I like it is because I think GWS should be closer to $1.25 - $1.30. Some good value for them at nearly $1.80

There's some good value early normally as teams get predicted wrong.

Some good value on GC at $4 an also to beat the line which is a healthy 25.5 against a depleted StKilda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeesFanTheMan

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
If it was at etihad I Wouldnt touch it but winning up in Sydney? Geez that's tough. Only reason I like it is because I think GWS should be closer to $1.25 - $1.30. Some good value for them at nearly $1.80

There's some good value early normally as teams get predicted wrong.

Some good value on GC at $4 an also to beat the line which is a healthy 25.5 against a depleted StKilda
My early thinking on Saints v GC would be Saint to do a mash job on them, but yeah the injury list and GC JLT form has me off that one.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
Moderator #757
Perhaps you could give us a few ultra safe recommendations mr bond?
Do your own research ;)

There’s a few seats which are tight according to the bookies which won’t change hands due to difficulties in the infrastructure of one party or the other.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Do your own research ;)

There’s a few seats which are tight according to the bookies which won’t change hands due to difficulties in the infrastructure of one party or the other.
Just give us the free money campaigner! I don't even know who the prime minister is I ain't voting on the seats in bloody Bendigo

Top Bottom