The Eternal Punting Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
My sports bets for the weekend:

Super Rugby Multi: Hurricanes vs. Blues, Crusaders vs. Bulls $1.83
AFL: GWS -11.5 vs. Hawthorn $1.90
A-League: Perth Glory $1.67 vs. Adelaide United, Melbourne Victory (+1.0) vs. Sydney FC $1.62
NRL: Cronulla $1.65 vs. Gold Coast
Multi paid, as did Cronulla + Perth Glory. Victory vs. Sydney FC looking no chance at present, nor were GWS

Devastating Boris

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't like line betting, it just introduces another variable to get wrong. Dont you reckon its safer just to go head to head?
Absolutely safer and you’ll win too. But by my reasoning, the line seems to be a minimum of 3-4 goals short.

Maybe try running a multi with roosters and hurricanes for value. Warriors should also win the nba, but I’ll not 100% on that.

AFL Club
Melbourne
My best of the weekend:

- AFL: Adelaide $2.05 vs. Brisbane VALUE!!!
- NRL: Newcastle (+2.5) vs. St George $1.90
- Super Rugby: Chiefs +5.5 vs. Blues / Waratahs $1.81 vs. Queensland Reds
- Football: Draw (90 mins) $3.30 in the A-League Grand Final

AFL Club
Collingwood
Absolutely safer and you’ll win too. But by my reasoning, the line seems to be a minimum of 3-4 goals short.

Maybe try running a multi with roosters and hurricanes for value. Warriors should also win the nba, but I’ll not 100% on that.
I agree WC should win this game, but guessing the winning margin is harder. I dont think they are in as good form as when they beat Melbourne in last year's prelim final. Their forwards aren't firing yet (altho it could be this weekend that they do kick a bag). I can see WC winning by 20-30 points, but im not sure about 40-50 pts like you have them.

As for multis of any sort - No way! It's a gimmick designed for one purpose. To suck you in and reduce your chances of winning.

My philosophy is: don't chase odds, chase wins.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Been drinking and just made a rather large wager on the Saints getting 24-1/2 points.

Fully prepared to be punished

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
My best of the weekend:

- AFL: Adelaide -9.5 vs. West Coast $1.90
- NRL: Canberra -6.5 vs. North Queensland $1.90
- Super Rugby: Brumbies & Rebels to win, multi $1.98
I’ll leave the crows alone but like the rest.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the bombers have introduced the cue to the rack. Tigers could do the line.

Top Bottom