blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Screenshot_20210913-074517_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210913-074626.jpg
Screenshot_20210913-074657.jpg

hoping 1 of the 2 get up for the bloody kickons after the GF. nor massive payouts but ill still be happy

cheers man. fu** oath I was, tbh I cant remember second 1/2 much had to skol a drink everytime we kicked a goal. campaigners could have slowed down for me. footy is so much better without the eagle clowns booing every ******* second

Max got you ******* in the third quarter lol

Not much of a punter but had a flutter on Jackson rising star in to Melbourne premiership a little while ago when I'd had a few (after the Port game I think). I thought this was dead money until Tom Green got injured and Bruce did his ACL.

Question is - when do I cash out?
What did you end up doing? Be offering a bit more if you're still in.

If Clarry gets up in the brownlow I will win about $4.5k

From memory I think Blackas87 has something like a $100k win if Oliver or Trac wins the brownlow and Melbourne win the premiership

If Clarry gets up in the brownlow I will win about $4.5k

From memory I think Blackas87 has something like a $100k win if Oliver or Trac wins the brownlow and Melbourne win the premiership

Thats what I posted above, was Oliver and Dees flag from memory....* id be tempted to take any cashout I think. Offer would be interesting to hear about

Thats what I posted above, was Oliver and Dees flag from memory....fu** id be tempted to take any cashout I think. Offer would be interesting to hear about
yeah ok missed that

I would be cashing that out but I guess it depends on what the cash out total is

Jimi

Draftee
Melbourne Demons - Dominic Barry 2013 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2013 Player Sponsor
Oct 10, 2004
What did you end up doing? Be offering a bit more if you're still in.

The payout is up to 6.2k (was 6.7k before Doggies victory)

I hedged quite heavily on Port and Geelong outcomes only, Doggies getting through was the worst result eep so may have to take whats on offer.

Or just back the Dees in.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
I cashed out my bet.

Dees top 4
Dogs top 8
Melb city to win A-league
Dogga top 3 rising star
Petracca to win Brownlow.

50 on to win $175,000 and cashed out $1900

Trac won't win the Brownlow. Oliver will.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I've bet against us all year, why would I stop now. $100 on Dogs to win and Bont to take out Norm Smith. Over $1000 payout. Both realistic possibilities too. Obviously hoping for the Dees to win, but I've bet against us so many times this year and we keep winning. Would be stupid of me to stop it now. Ya know, superstition and sh**...

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
After so much going right for you there and you cash out when you only put on $50 on a potential $175000 bet? Bro.
Haha, yeah tell me about it. But I also have to play the odds.

I'll take the 1900.

Also put another little 100 buck bet on dees to win/Oliver Brownlow to win 17,000 in round 5 after beating richmond. I'll keep my fingers crossed for that one to take the pain off. 170/1 and now it's 5.5/1

Mate forget this, how are the nerves going on the Oliver and Dees double? Fk me...
I’m just enjoying the Dees at the moment, think I’m going to be bloody nervous Brownlow night. Put that bet on back in October and must of shown one of my best mates out on the beers in December and convinced him to do the same which I didn’t realise until recently, if it gets up a Vegas trip where we’ll blow it all isn’t out the question next year

Back