The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s my turn to punt in my punters club this week.
What’s everyone got?
I can’t find anything I like at all.
I’m not overly keen on anything but the 3 I’ll be backing at Belmont tomorrow are
Race 3 n6Lorentinio
Race 6 n8 Mizlecki
Race 7 n4 Rebel King

Lorentinio too good a price not to back and the others excellent chances. An each way bet on Lorentinio and a place all up could be the way to go.

*have not been in very good form

Last edited:
I never really bet, but put some money on the Dee's to lose last Sunday as the odds were so good.

I'm surprised Freo are paying $5.80 and i'm tempted to do it again this week. $9 for a win between 1-39 seems pretty bang on as i can't see us getting blown out, but because we absolutely have to win this game and everyone is expecting to see us bounce back i can see a loss happening. What do you guys think?

My rule is pretty much only put money on outcomes i don't want to happen and I put as much on it as i would be willing to pay if my money could somehow influence the result.

I never really bet, but put some money on the Dee's to lose last Sunday as the odds were so good.

I'm surprised Freo are paying $5.80 and i'm tempted to do it again this week. $9 for a win between 1-39 seems pretty bang on as i can't see us getting blown out, but because we absolutely have to win this game and everyone is expecting to see us bounce back i can see a loss happening. What do you guys think?

My rule is pretty much only put money on outcomes i don't want to happen and I put as much on it as i would be willing to pay if my money could somehow influence the result.
Had 20 on the saints last week. Eases the pain somewhat. Have just had another 20 on Freo at $7.50. Happy to give away the 20 and if we do stuff It up $150 to ease the pain. All supporters should try this

paying $3.60 to miss the 8 came in from $3.75 a few hours ago on crown. gonna whack on a couple more kermits on before doggies game just incase we lose

Dogs at the line +32.5 is great value, considering they beat us at contested footy last time, are better on the spread and should challenge us with their run at the MCG, plus the fact we're coming back from Darwin.

paying $3.60 to miss the 8 came in from $3.75 a few hours ago on crown. gonna whack on a couple more kermits on before doggies game just incase we lose
Came here to say the exact same. Ladbrokes paying $4, unbelievable - we’re 50/50 at best to play finals.

I ran the ladder predictor. As far as i can see we are likely to miss. I took a throw at $4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well crown has us as favourites against the swans would have thought for sure theyd be favs. matches they start us favs is dogs suns swans and GWS

well crown has us as favourites against the swans would have thought for sure theyd be favs. matches they start us favs is dogs suns swans and GWS
They haven't factored in us losing to the Dogs. :rainbow:

No team deserves to go in $5 dog against Melbourne, we can stuff anything up
I still remember us playing GC a couple of years ago at the G. They went in as $8 underdogs, I had money on them with my dad as we went to watch. Only missed as Lynch missed a set shot after the siren

Remove this Banner Ad

Back