The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming from a long way Back but you can get 100/1

92a9108ddb39ba79428e7bd0495ca460.jpg

All we need is a horse paying 100-1 to come in.

Few for everyone tomorrow.

Randwick race 7 number 6- memes. Would go 25/75 but I'm fairly confident of a good showing. 4 wins from 5 at the track, jockey in good form, goes well first up and makes her own luck on the pace.

Flemington race7 #4 night falls $2.8 100% win. Toyed with a good field last start at Gawler and looks a true 1600-2000m horse. Only concern is first start at flemington, but I know stable has big hope's for this horse.

Morphetville r5#13 pewters choice. $17/$5
Another 25/75 split but very impressive last start on a heavy track, good stable with form and a race where there is good value.

Few for everyone tomorrow.

Randwick race 7 number 6- memes. Would go 25/75 but I'm fairly confident of a good showing. 4 wins from 5 at the track, jockey in good form, goes well first up and makes her own luck on the pace.

Flemington race7 #4 night falls $2.8 100% win. Toyed with a good field last start at Gawler and looks a true 1600-2000m horse. Only concern is first start at flemington, but I know stable has big hope's for this horse.

Morphetville r5#13 pewters choice. $17/$5
Another 25/75 split but very impressive last start on a heavy track, good stable with form and a race where there is good value.
On!

Belmont tomorrow
Race 3 Floyd- can’t see it losing but $1.80
Race 4 - Bella’s Idol $4 hard to beat
Race 7. - big Caroline $26 e/w
Race 8 - seeker $19 e/w

Shitload of rain to hit Perth tonight / tomorrow. Track will be heavy. Love the prices of Big Caroline and especially Seeker coming from the back of the field late in the day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2019? As in next year..

i wouldn't recommend it because you will probably get criminally low odds, but either betfair or if you gave a bookie a call they'd probably happily give you a price on request (knowing very well how hard it is to collect on a result thats over a year away)

i wouldn't recommend it because you will probably get criminally low odds, but either betfair or if you gave a bookie a call they'd probably happily give you a price on request (knowing very well how hard it is to collect on a result thats over a year away)

Thanks for the advice. I guess I figured that if he was $28 now having had an AA season, I'd get $40 for a season in which he has yet to even play

equal second favourite to win the flag $7.50. * knows how. im still loading up every week on missing the 8 out to $9 now. still need to win 2 of 3 i reckon so good bet this week incase we lose. at least ill have thousands to drown my sorrows if we do miss out and if we make it * the $500 ive put on us to miss cause we made it baby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back