The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s a new PB!
f97b62e617912a2868e257ffbb4a3a4b.jpg

Disappointed my apps don’t have the state of origin. Anyone have action on it? What’s the line?

Disappointed my apps don’t have the state of origin. Anyone have action on it? What’s the line?
Lines -8.5 to Victoria. Which I thinks incredibly great odds. You should get bet365 or sportsinteraction. Both have alot of Aussie rules odds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive unloaded the bank account and re mortgaged the house (for the third time) , that $3.60 is just too juicy for me to resist with no home town crowd to sway the umps.

The Mrs is goina be so happy when she sees what a fantastic investment Ive made.

(anti gambling peeps, no im not serious, ok)

Dees into $3.18 now on Sportsbet I see. Even when losing a bet I thoroughly enjoy mymoral victories knowing I got better than starting price odds. 😂

That $4.20 American AFL got last week was outstanding.

I could see us getting in a bit further yet. $3 by opening bounce.

Wonder if lines and match point totals were trimmed significantly after shorter quarters were announced? Might be something to keep an eye out for if bookies have lines open on future matches.

May even have a crack at this myself just out of interest for a few bucks on each game for a week or two. Bet the + only on lines, bet the unders only on match point totals.

Last edited:
Dees into $3.18 now on Sportsbet I see. Even when losing a bet I thoroughly enjoy mymoral victories knowing I got better than starting price odds. 😂

Wonder if lines and match point totals were trimmed significantly after shorter quarters were announced? Might be something to keep an eye out for if bookies have lines open on future matches.

May even have a crack at this myself just out of interest for a few bucks on each game for a week or two. Bet the + only on lines, bet the unders only on match point totals.
Looks like the markets are suspended on the over under

I used to be friends with a guy who made his living in sports betting arbitrage. He used to get a hard on about positive line moves.

But it is true, anytime you wager, you’re in search of “value”. And when you have positive expectation in a wager before the game starts... well that’s really all you can hope to achieve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back