The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My questioning of him probably has to do with how many Multis he’s cost me by losing with a horrible ride on a $2 favourite. Along with Craig Williams he’s a jockey I just can’t catch.

Well I must catch him only on his good rides. Can't remember ever griping about one his rides before, not to say that hasn't happened to others.

Probably not to disimlar to how I am with Oliver, bloke rides winners for fun, but as soon as im aboard one he rides they do jackshit. Can't catch him at all. It's got to the stage where I'll avoid getting on horses I like when he's riding them. Which is a ridiculous way to punt.

Agree on Williams , hate him with a burning passion. It's either chocolates or boiled lollies with Craig, there's no in between.

My 3 fav jocks of all time just purely from a punting perspective would be 1.Pike 2. Beadman 3. Brian York.

Don't what it was about Brian York and me coz I've seen him ride some absolute shockers, but give him an on speed horse around Rosehill and it was straight cash homie. Loved that combo back in the day. Fairway and York in particular were a glorious duo..

Jamie Kah is probably my fav Melbourne based jockey these days. Good to see Lloyd giving her some rides every now and then. Think she's a fantastic rider.

Last edited:

I loaded up all the days profits on Showmanship. Got Viridine & Savatiano as well as a few others in Sydney and Melbourne. Good day on the punt but Pike made me clench bloody tightly...

Was reminiscent of a Dwayne Dunn on Chataauqua ride , did it easy in the end but as punter you're more than slightly concerned 400m from home.

cant remember where I said carlton 30+ would be easiest bet of the round but just like topkent with anything im a tell ya I told you so🤣🤣🤣 but seriously wtf the afl doing putting goldcoast on a 4 day break when nearly any other game would have been a better option

The one bet again today, on Tailleur in the next at MV, can't see how it doesnt win. On @$1.80...only way she doesn't win if she doesn't jump well and they make her work.

The one bet again today, on Tailleur in the next at MV, can't see how it doesnt win. On @$1.80...only way she doesn't win if she doesn't jump well and they make her work.
Money for jam. Easssssy. 😎

Jumped $1.40 on the tote too, smashed late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money for jam. Easssssy. 😎

Jumped $1.40 on the tote too, smashed late.

Was on Tailleur. Gutted Windstorm didn't get a chance to run! Also - one for the blackbook for you in SA, Kingson. Lobbed at $41s three weeks ago, roaring home, and placved at $4ish on Saturday

Just the one again for me today; Age of Chivalry in the next at the valley @ $3.20

Going against my boy and favourite Showmanship but after watching the track pattern of the first four races should suit AOCs racing style more than his.

Just the one again for me today; Age of Chivalry in the next at the valley @ $3.20

Going against my boy and favourite Showmanship but after watching the track pattern of the first four races should suit AOCs racing style more than his.

Well this can’t be good!

Zarafa having to shave his head to a nude nut for backing Nature Cat , what a pisser, can't wait to watch it on Thursday night on get on. 😂

Wouldnt have mattered coz Showmanship dominate, but a weird ride all the same on AOC, set it up beautifully for the fav, jock coming out 3 wide way too early.

Follow the fav in anything he contests, Emirates would be fantastic race for him if they want to give him a short spell.

I have no idea if any of this will apply to my Aussie mates but will pass it along just in case. DraftKings is running an “odds boost” promo on the Kansas City Chiefs for Thursday’s game. It’s standard vig (-110... or $1.91 the way you guys write it), while getting +101 points. So basically it’s free money given “gridiron” scoring system. Sadly you can only wager a max of $50 (I tried to wager my entire account 😀).

Last edited:
anybody else's cashout option disappear with the beteasy sportsbet move. ******* hate the sportsbet layout as well... boooo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back