The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can still get $2 about St Kilda tomorrow night. Eagles missing Shuey, Yeo, Sheed, Redden,Cripps, AhChee, Hutchings. Still have their back and forward lines mainly intact and Naitanui is back but the Starting midfield likely to be O’Neil , Ainsworth and Hamish Brayshaw

Can still get $2 about St Kilda tomorrow night. Eagles missing Shuey, Yeo, Sheed, Redden,Cripps, AhChee, Hutchings. Still have their back and forward lines mainly intact and Naitanui is back but the Starting midfield likely to be O’Neil , Ainsworth and Hamish Brayshaw
Yep. I loaded up on Freo against us at $2.50, i think i might roll that into this one.

I played the Eagles (5.50), and the Dogs (8.50) to make the GF. Hopefully at least one of them makes it interesting for me.

Punters I have a few Brownlow bets still pending, if I pick the 1 and 2 Quinella (Neale, Truck any order) but should they tie to win, is my payout the same as what it would be if one of the two won ?

I have
Neale & Truck in any order for winner and R/UP
Neale, Boak, Truck 3rd (Most likely outcome of the three), or of course after the year CP5 had Truck to win upset, Neale 2 and Boak for the 3rd place.
Obviously the bestr financial option is for truck to win and Neale to come runner up. Gets 2 of my 3, biggest payout aswell.

Should they tie, what that impact my markets?

every brownlow predictor I've seen hasn't got Petracca getting a vote vs goldcoast in round 6 after having 25 and kicking 2 goals. got me ****ed I remember watching that game at a mates going arent ya glad you put the bet on

I put 50 on Petracca at $101 half time of the crows preseason game when he had about a billion touches. I also put 25 on dees top 8 into Petracca Brownlow which at the time was paying 501.

At the time I was drunk and thought it was legendary. The next day I was disappointed.

Can imagine my happiness when dees threw away a top 8 spot.

I put 50 on Petracca at $101 half time of the crows preseason game when he had about a billion touches. I also put 25 on dees top 8 into Petracca Brownlow which at the time was paying 501.

At the time I was drunk and thought it was legendary. The next day I was disappointed.

Can imagine my happiness when dees threw away a top 8 spot.
thatd be so s**t. its who I hope if Petracca isn't going to win its over by 1/2 way haha * Neale being infront by a vote with 1 round left knowing Neale played s**t

every brownlow predictor I've seen hasn't got Petracca getting a vote vs goldcoast in round 6 after having 25 and kicking 2 goals. got me f’ed I remember watching that game at a mates going arent ya glad you put the bet on
Dees brownlow predictor has Petracca getting 2 votes that game finishing with only 18 votes though

thatd be so sh*t. its who I hope if Petracca isn't going to win its over by 1/2 way haha fu** Neale being infront by a vote with 1 round left knowing Neale played sh*t
There is usually some campaigner that gets votes to make it interesting over first 8 weeks though, I'm sure dustpan gets a heap of votes even when he's played horseshit.

As good a season as Neale has had, it's kind of like when Mitchell won 2 years ago. Just accumulators who aren't overly exciting, a bit meh. Umps shouldn't be able to look at stats before doing the votes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a brilliant run. Same with VE in the Caulfield Cup. Yep, two favourites, but the best two horses and multi'd very nicely!
Verry Ellegant was as close to a sure thing as you can get

The fact that she jumped at over $5 was robbery. I got on @ $6.50

The Turnbull stakes was the interesting one, when she won that and it was a soft track on Saturday she was always going to be extremely hard to beat

Was a brilliant run. Same with VE in the Caulfield Cup. Yep, two favourites, but the best two horses and multi'd very nicely!
started with 100 had 10 bets on Saturday 9 won before that race so I loaded up Behemoth and Classique ended up a couple grand up but * me if Behometh won I would have been laughing

started with 100 had 10 bets on Saturday 9 won before that race so I loaded up Behemoth and Classique ended up a couple grand up but fu** me if Behometh won I would have been laughing

I had CL & Gytrash Quinella - would have had me seriously fired up...

Anyone here punting on the US Presidential election?
last election I got Trumo at $5 which was way over the odds

This time round there isn't really any value. Having said that Trump at $2.40 is juicy

last election I got Trumo at $5 which was way over the odds

This time round there isn't really any value. Having said that Trump at $2.40 is juicy
Ladbrokes have odds on the how many of the states of Texas, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina, Arizona and Florida that Trump will carry.

5 states is paying $8, 6 states is paying $4. I'm very tempted to go each way.

Ladbrokes have odds on the how many of the states of Texas, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina, Arizona and Florida that Trump will carry.

5 states is paying $8, 6 states is paying $4. I'm very tempted to go each way.
I don't follow it closely enough to know if that is a good or bad bet

He'll get flogged if the various voter suppression tactics don't work. If you're looking to bet on Trump, stick to the states where his mob control the governor or have well established anti-democratic courts.
There are just too many factors to consider when you get down to that level. You'd just give yourself a headache trying to take it all in.

As you mention, court rulings on drop boxes and late mail ballots are just some of the factors. Once you start getting into other factors like the Latino vote, fracking bans, increases in gun ownership and 'quiet voters', it all just becomes too confusing.

I'm just looking at the reliable pollsters and assuming that, whatever it is that they do differently from the others, it will work again. But who knows? It's 2020!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back