Racing The Everest

2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

keep looking for them form links gator, at some stage i'm sure you could convince people black caviar is about the same as Wakaha Kid

Keep looking for those excuses as to why your high ranking speed animals never amount to their full potential.

Where would Brave Song finish in an Everest?

pointless debate, form lines are an incredibly subjective way of form analysis.

for the record i'd say more than 1.5L behind Home of the Brave ;)

it's great, i don't even think Nature Strip will stay the trip to his best in an Everest. Those (most) completely dismissing him is a joke and will create a great SP for those that know what they're doing.

it's great, i don't even think Nature Strip will stay the trip to his best in an Everest. Those (most) completely dismissing him is a joke and will create a great SP for those that know what they're doing.

There will be a huge push for him come race day because he is fancied by so many of the speed fappers that it will make the market for the horses that can actually win.

What does everyone make of US Navy Flag?? Good enough to be competitive?

Who really knows.

I'd say good enough for top 5 but would be surprised if at least something doesn't beat him on the day - add to that he has to travel and will likely miss the jump like all European horses. Doubt I'll back unless he gets out to something stupid ($20) but would throw in multis on the unknown factor.

lol nice backhanded comment

I actually agree with you in regards to horse a vs horse b via horse c form. But my law of thumb is when taking an up and comer vs proven performers i will always take the proven performers. I will never forget the day i got Schillaci on the Caulfield cup day sprint at 12s because younger horses were being spruked when he was an out and out moral.
I think you are wrong about NS SP, he is the one that will start ridiculous unders as he is the unproven one.
if he somehow did end up 20s or longer i might throw away $10 on him just in case.

lol nice backhanded comment

I actually agree with you in regards to horse a vs horse b via horse c form. But my law of thumb is when taking an up and comer vs proven performers i will always take the proven performers. I will never forget the day i got Schillaci on the Caulfield cup day sprint at 12s because younger horses were being spruked when he was an out and out moral.
I think you are wrong about NS SP, he is the one that will start ridiculous unders as he is the unproven one.
if he somehow did end up 20s or longer i might throw away $10 on him just in case.

laying unproven hype horses is great but nature strip is neither.

:rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is the Deploy of this year

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Any chance English doesn't go to the Everest after today?

Ball of Muscle @ $81 could be a sneaky bet if there's a slot or 2 free

Any chance English doesn't go to the Everest after today?

Ball of Muscle @ $81 could be a sneaky bet if there's a slot or 2 free

I assume they can't just change their selections two weeks out unless they nobble it right?

$3.60 - Trapeze Artist
$3.90 - Redzel
$10 - Vega Magic, US Navy Flag
$11 - Nature Strip
$17 - In Her Time
$21 - English, Brave Smash
$25 - Santa Ana Lane, Invincible Star, Shoals

My latest market:

$3.60 - Trapeze Artist
$3.90 - Redzel
$9 - Vega Magic, US Navy Flag
$10 - Nature Strip
$17 - In Her Time
$22 - Brave Smash
$25 - Santa Ana Lane, Invincible Star, Shoals
$51 - English

Is it just me or are a lot more of the participants clashing ahead of the race this time around? I feel like last year there were numerous different form lines coming into the race whereas this year the majority of the field will have seen each other.

Is it just me or are a lot more of the participants clashing ahead of the race this time around? I feel like last year there were numerous different form lines coming into the race whereas this year the majority of the field will have seen each other.

Yep, agreed. There's a Sydney division and a Melbourne division with Home of the Brave "kind of" lining the form up to a degree. I feel like we'll know a bit more after tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back