Racing The Everest

TBellicious

Premium Platinum
Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
They should hope they get an international starter or two before Jonker Krone and Wild Planet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
inglis are probably different like that. Inglis know exactly their pool of horses because they sold them as yearlings. their sole purpose is to increase stature or prizemoney production of their sale(s).

IHT will stay barring injury.

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
inglis are probably different like that. Inglis know exactly their pool of horses because they sold them as yearlings. their sole purpose is to increase stature or prizemoney production of their sale(s).

IHT will stay barring injury.
Actually a fair point - I retract my incredulity.

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I believe so - rest assured the Caulfield Cup will at least be shown on split screen on Sky 1 - although the Audio will be from the pre everest mounting yard.
If they run a few mins late it will be split screen on sky 2 with the New Zealand Trots where they will have half the sound from the trots til they realise the Cup is 1200m in while they show Fatboy Stanley saying that "when this stable puts the money on they rarely miss" only to subsequently see it run 10th and the weasel Brassel talk about the Gold Coast class 2 coming up in 5 mins

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
From the latest RNSW propaganda - L E L

You can expect trainer Mick Bell to continue talking about how much he’d love to be part of The TAB Everest later this year if Jungle Edge can post his 17th career win at Randwick on Saturday.

Perth’s leading owner Bob Peters has his first runner in The TAB Everest, with Arcadia Queen securing The Star’s slot, and he’s adamant stablemate Enticing Star is just as worthy of a place in the $14 million feature.
- who?!?!

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Good to see the people’s champ has been given the opportunity for a three peat and to join the immortals of the Australian turf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

54Dogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Theoretically how would Blue Point measure up if it travelled well?

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Blue Point has been retired to stud so all this conjecture is fantasy

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
yeah nah... would probably be competitive but win easily? European sprinters are as trashy as our stayers are
Spirit of Valour who was getting beaten out of sight in G1's over there was G1 competitive down here.

Against this current crop BP would have started a 6/4 fave.

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Spirit of Valour who was getting beaten out of sight in G1's over there was G1 competitive down here.

Against this current crop BP would have started a 6/4 fave.
Agree our sprinters are poo at the moment. But i have seen nothing from BP to think he is outstanding. As i said he would be competitive but not dominant. Cannot think of one European Sprinter who has come here and won group 1s except for Redkirk Warrior and somehow he was a stayer in Europe

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Agree our sprinters are poo at the moment. But i have seen nothing from BP to think he is outstanding. As i said he would be competitive but not dominant. Cannot think of one European Sprinter who has come here and won group 1s except for Redkirk Warrior and somehow he was a stayer in Europe
Gordon Lord Byron

bigpapagman

BigFooty Alcoholic
Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Winx, Perth Scorchers
I swear to God, if ******* Redzel shows up and wins this ******* thing and I have to watch ******* Pete Piras and his band of ******* s**tcampaigners dance around like they own ******* Makybe Diva, I'm gonna lose my ******* s**t.

Not to mention it would place this ******* cat of a thing marginally behind Winx in cash, something it shouldn't even be in the same stratosphere as. It's bad enough it's placed where it is already.

Top Bottom