Racing The Everest

2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rnsw have now moved on to American racing. Trying to get Lady Aurelia would be a massive get but good luck with that. Might as well gun for a Winx v Arrogate match race.

Received an email from Racing NSW with this headline

World's Best In Training To Conquer The Everest

The email subsequently tells me She Will Reign and Global Glamour are back in training o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horses outside the top 3 who are accepted (houtzen, Chautauqua SWR)

#lol

Star studded contest for sure. My fave part is Lady Aurelia getting knocked out in first round vs impending.

To be fair that's based on the two sweetest words in the English language :)

Horses outside the top 3 who are accepted (houtzen, Chautauqua SWR)

#lol

Star studded contest for sure. My fave part is Lady Aurelia getting knocked out in first round vs impending.

To be fair, Acapulco's defeat at the hands of Redzel has been enough for Coolmore to take her out of the King's Stand

Boy oh boy, wowee...

I thought this was a stupid idea when announced, but I figured "Nah, it's too big to fail. Too much money, someone will come..."

Well it doesn't look like anyone's coming. Someone clean out Gordon Lord Byron's box and put him on the plane :$

Boy oh boy, wowee...

I thought this was a stupid idea when announced, but I figured "Nah, it's too big to fail. Too much money, someone will come..."

Well it doesn't look like anyone's coming. Someone clean out Gordon Lord Byron's box and put him on the plane :$

As far as I can tell it's left up to Lady Aurelia (unlikely) and Caravaggio (possible) as the only legitimate raiders?

I will have a guess at the final field.
Chatuaqua
Fell Swoop
She will Reign showing the usual 2yo golden slipper regression
Houtzen after she runs last at her lead up run
Hartnell because Winx isnt in it
Lucky Year to rub the previous owners face in it after Richie Callender shenanigans and we need an overseas horse to attract the non racing fans...
Taqneen (son of Makybe Diva... look up its record...)
Pakistan Star of course
Extra Zero because Hayes has to have a runner in everything and he kept it from retiring to set it for this race
Bold Sniper because we cannot disrespect the queen
Bassett so Terrby Bailey can call it Freddy again
and Black Caviar coming back from having 3 kids because even with a fatter arse and saggy boobs as a middle aged mum she would win this race by about 4 lenghts

Chatuaqua
Fell Swoop
Lucky Year to rub the previous owners face in it after Richie Callender shenanigans and we need an overseas horse to attract the non racing fans...
Pakistan Star of course
Extra Zero because Hayes has to have a runner in everything and he kept it from retiring to set it for this race
and Black Caviar coming back from having 3 kids because even with a fatter arse and saggy boobs as a middle aged mum she would win this race by about 4 lenghts

clearly forgot the luckless, fresh darley horse on the scene who will rise in prominence in the next 2 months before capitulating at WFA, any camel that arrowfield will throw in just in the hope it Bradbury's them and they have a stallion and of course the winner if Caviar doesn't make it in Vega Magic.

Chatuaqua
Fell Swoop
Pakistan Star of course

Makybe Diva x Lonhro, no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back