Racing The Everest

2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Betfair don't have an antepost market for this race says it all really.

I think Betfair antepost markets are only for group races. Even though the Everest is Australia's richest race I dont think it has group status.

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel...

A New York-based mare whose rookie trainer claims is the “one of the fastest horses in the world” could be a wildcard for the inaugural running of The Everest.

Paquita Coqueta is a former Chilean-trained sprinter who lines up on Sunday (US time) in the Smart N Fancy Stakes (1100m) at Saratoga and if she runs as well as her trainer Chad Summers expects her to, the six-year-old could be sighted at Royal Randwick come October.

http://www.racingnsw.com.au/latest-...American-Mare-Could-Be-Everest-Wildcard/23649

A New York-based mare whose rookie trainer claims is the “one of the fastest horses in the world” could be a wildcard for the inaugural running of The Everest.

Paquita Coqueta is a former Chilean-trained sprinter who lines up on Sunday (US time) in the Smart N Fancy Stakes (1100m) at Saratoga and if she runs as well as her trainer Chad Summers expects her to, the six-year-old could be sighted at Royal Randwick come October.

http://www.racingnsw.com.au/latest-...American-Mare-Could-Be-Everest-Wildcard/23649
Hahahahah wtf. Genuine lol

what the *

You would think if you were dumb enough to buy a slot in this abomination you would be smart enough to give a share to a horse with some semblance of a chance. Have a feeling that some of the last couple of slots will be subsidized but the AJC just to get a full field. (under the table of course)

You would think if you were dumb enough to buy a slot in this abomination you would be smart enough to give a share to a horse with some semblance of a chance. Have a feeling that some of the last couple of slots will be subsidized but the AJC just to get a full field. (under the table of course)

Is Hareeba still alive? :D

Okay it's won a Group 2 in Chilé and a listed race in the States.

Honestly, the form probably isn't that bad. :D

Adds new meaning to the phrase build it and they will come.

Didn't some random Argie come and run in the Cox Plate on year?

Adds new meaning to the phrase build it and they will come.

Didn't some random Argie come and run in the Cox Plate on year?
there was a South African horse that came over who was a 1600 m max horse who ran first up in the Cox Plate ... ran tailed off. started with P, my old memory cannot remember the name, can remember the horrendous performance though
Palm Beach was a good mare back in the 90s from Argentina.. not sure if she ran in the Cox Plate though

there was a South African horse that came over who was a 1600 m max horse who ran first up in the Cox Plate ... ran tailed off. started with P, my old memory cannot remember the name, can remember the horrendous performance though
Palm Beach was a good mare back in the 90s from Argentina.. not sure if she ran in the Cox Plate though

Ahhh you are right - it was Paraca I was thinking of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ehhhh bring her over, looks like she'll only be facing the likes of Redzel, Takedown, Fell Swoop some spruik 3YO's and an aging Chat.

How about the trainer - first winner $2 Million G1 in Dubai, trained less than 10 winners total and now aiming for Australia. Can't say he's a not a dreamer! :thumbsu:

Mind you, I can't find anything on Brave Smash winning a race under 1500m.

Do they even have sub 1500m races in Japan? :p

j/ks - he's with the milkshake man now - anything possible :thumbsu:

Redzel still a Group 1 handicapper for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back