2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoals for me. 3 for 3 on wet tracks.

Interesting to see what odds Muraqeeb starts at for the Toorak.
thought he was impressive in the Epsom & given the amount of speed in this race he should get a nice soft run on the fence with 52kg.

Keen to see Noire's odds as well, it beat Youngstar last start in Sydney. That form looks pretty good.

Real disappointed it's gunna be a wet track, was very keen USNF. No idea now, prob just read on here for someone to persuade me ;P

Sticking with Redzel but unlike last year when I thought he was massive overs in superb form I have zero confidence this year. I'd have been with USNF if it was dry.

Is there any great proof he can’t get through the wet? It was just that one race where he was beaten out of sight but one bad run isn’t enough to throw him out, surely. Especially when their soft tracks are a lot softer than ours and he’s got through them fine.

Is there any great proof he can’t get through the wet? It was just that one race where he was beaten out of sight but one bad run isn’t enough to throw him out, surely. Especially when their soft tracks are a lot softer than ours and he’s got through them fine.

From memory the two wettest tracks he has seen where almost the 2 worst performances of his career. He may handle it but on exposed form he is lengths better try. Stable not very keen on the rain either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back