Racing The Everest

2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't tell if you guys are joking or just awful at math in saying that 10 million jackpot competition thing is 'easy'. There are 239.5 million possible orderings of the top 10 in a 12 horse field, and it's a pretty open race. Good luck?

Plenty of tongues firmly in cheeks, we can't hit a tri or first four ffs

Jungle Edge support is bordering on laughable. It might like a wet track but a bit of rain isn't going to turn it from a scrubber into the best sprinter in the country

Think scrubber is a bit unkind. But it doesn’t make sense because the ones in the race that have been on very wet ground have got through it well. So while he may run better because it’s wet, the others will still run up to their best. Which is better.

I can't tell if you guys are joking or just awful at math in saying that 10 million jackpot competition thing is 'easy'. There are 239.5 million possible orderings of the top 10 in a 12 horse field, and it's a pretty open race. Good luck?
someone on BF last year got 5 out of the 1st 6 in order. great effort given the odds of the horses, cannot remember who though! def not me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoals probably the most consistent form of the field, don't have much confidence in anything in this race though.

Thinking brave smash. Fourth run so should be fit, barrier 4 so should box seat, Bowman is a lucky human, weir is weir. Raffle but going with that.

someone on BF last year got 5 out of the 1st 6 in order. great effort given the odds of the horses, cannot remember who though! def not me
It was Gavin Excell who had first four past the post nearly in correct order.
Surprised that no comp has been set up from iluvparis

Last edited:
Jungle Edge support is bordering on laughable. It might like a wet track but a bit of rain isn't going to turn it from a scrubber into the best sprinter in the country
lol true that
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Can't be super confident in a race like this but hard to see Shoals out of a place with the Heavy 9. Decent chance to win but certainly top 3. Perfect lead up, perfect conditions, nice smother 3 fence. Generally would feel 1200m slightly short but the conditions turn it into more of a 1300m race now. Unbeaten on affected ground and with a few basically out of contention in the conditions will be looking at a 1x3 option unless it's dynamite leaders.

Dont know

The wet?

Honest horse, probably too early for it to win a group 1. Does have some wet form but even though I love the horse it’s hard to see it beating a few of them. Place chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back