2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
inglis are probably different like that. Inglis know exactly their pool of horses because they sold them as yearlings. their sole purpose is to increase stature or prizemoney production of their sale(s).

IHT will stay barring injury.

inglis are probably different like that. Inglis know exactly their pool of horses because they sold them as yearlings. their sole purpose is to increase stature or prizemoney production of their sale(s).

IHT will stay barring injury.

Actually a fair point - I retract my incredulity.

Am I right in saying that this race clashes with the Caulfield Cup?

I believe so - rest assured the Caulfield Cup will at least be shown on split screen on Sky 1 - although the Audio will be from the pre everest mounting yard.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I believe so - rest assured the Caulfield Cup will at least be shown on split screen on Sky 1 - although the Audio will be from the pre everest mounting yard.
If they run a few mins late it will be split screen on sky 2 with the New Zealand Trots where they will have half the sound from the trots til they realise the Cup is 1200m in while they show Fatboy Stanley saying that "when this stable puts the money on they rarely miss" only to subsequently see it run 10th and the weasel Brassel talk about the Gold Coast class 2 coming up in 5 mins

From the latest RNSW propaganda - L E L

You can expect trainer Mick Bell to continue talking about how much he’d love to be part of The TAB Everest later this year if Jungle Edge can post his 17th career win at Randwick on Saturday.

Perth’s leading owner Bob Peters has his first runner in The TAB Everest, with Arcadia Queen securing The Star’s slot, and he’s adamant stablemate Enticing Star is just as worthy of a place in the $14 million feature.
- who?!?!

yeah nah... would probably be competitive but win easily? European sprinters are as trashy as our stayers are

Spirit of Valour who was getting beaten out of sight in G1's over there was G1 competitive down here.

Against this current crop BP would have started a 6/4 fave.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Spirit of Valour who was getting beaten out of sight in G1's over there was G1 competitive down here.

Against this current crop BP would have started a 6/4 fave.
Agree our sprinters are poo at the moment. But i have seen nothing from BP to think he is outstanding. As i said he would be competitive but not dominant. Cannot think of one European Sprinter who has come here and won group 1s except for Redkirk Warrior and somehow he was a stayer in Europe

Agree our sprinters are poo at the moment. But i have seen nothing from BP to think he is outstanding. As i said he would be competitive but not dominant. Cannot think of one European Sprinter who has come here and won group 1s except for Redkirk Warrior and somehow he was a stayer in Europe

Gordon Lord Byron

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
I swear to God, if ******* Redzel shows up and wins this ******* thing and I have to watch ******* Pete Piras and his band of ******* shitcampaigners dance around like they own ******* Makybe Diva, I'm gonna lose my ******* s**t.

Not to mention it would place this ******* cat of a thing marginally behind Winx in cash, something it shouldn't even be in the same stratosphere as. It's bad enough it's placed where it is already.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I swear to God, if ******* Redzel shows up and wins this ******* thing and I have to watch ******* Pete Piras and his band of ******* ****campaigners dance around like they own ******* Makybe Diva, I'm gonna lose my ******* ****.

Not to mention it would place this ******* cat of a thing marginally behind Winx in cash, something it shouldn't even be in the same stratosphere as. It's bad enough it's placed where it is already.
this is brilliant. banana bus worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back