Racing The Everest

2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't even gone to Hong Kong and won. They wont come here despite the prize money being so much higher because they know they cannot compete.

tenor.gif

Godolphin gets drug boys slot - should be a good method to get some of their 3yo squibs a stallion promoting 3rd-5th before they completely go to s**t in the Autumn.

MRC also buying into the ATC share.

Matty_G

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
I like this from the MRC. Unlikely that your run of the mill Schillaci winner will have a chance in the Everest, but it creates a path. Maybe the Schillaci and its lead up races now sees better than your 2nd and 3rd string sprinters.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looking at current slots:

Redzel (Yulong)
Arcadia Queen (Star)
Sunlight (Whitby)
SAL (TAB)
Pierata (Aquis)
Classique Legend (Ho & Size)
IHT (Inglis)
Schillaci winner (MRC)

TBC (Godolphin) Probably OB
TBC (Waller)
TBC (Harron)
TBC (Coolmore)

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Updated

Redzel (Yulong)
Arcadia Queen (Star)
Sunlight (Whitby)
SAL (TAB)
Pierata (Aquis)
IHT (Inglis)
Schillaci winner (MRC)
Enticing Star (Waller)

TBC (Godolphin) Likely OB
TBC (Coolmore) Likely Ten Sovereigns or Yes Yes Yes
TBC (Harron)

Enticing Star - L O *ing L

Who the fk was clamoring to lock this thing in so fast that you just HAD to sign it up this far out.

5yo mare whose best result is splitting Voodoo Lad and Malaguerra

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Updated

Redzel (Yulong)
Arcadia Queen (Star)
Sunlight (Whitby)
SAL (TAB)
Pierata (Aquis)
IHT (Inglis)
Schillaci winner (MRC)
Enticing Star (Waller)

TBC (Godolphin) Likely OB
TBC (Coolmore) Likely Ten Sovereigns or Yes Yes Yes
TBC (Harron)

I believe godolphin slot has potential to be Alizee?

Jockey Kerrin McEvoy has given dual Everest champion Redzel a glowing review after his first trial on the road to attempting a threepeat of Australia’s richest race.
The seven-year-old finished second in the 800m trial at Gosford on Monday without his trademark blinkers, less than half a length behind Oakfield Twilight, and McEvoy said everything about the morning was positive.

I conservatively estimate the blinkers to be worth about 30 lengths

#ontrackfor3

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wonder if Harron picks up NS if it has a dominant win this weekend. Has the pick of the crop now until one already nominated is withdrawn "lame/ blood disorder / shingles / bird flu / insert reason"

i'd say no, if he's smart enough to still have his slot there is no need to rush. when NS bolts in there will still be lingering 1200m concerns from people that are not me.

i'd say no, if he's smart enough to still have his slot there is no need to rush. when NS bolts in there will still be lingering 1200m concerns from people that are not me.

Plus he will have a 100 text messages from Harvey after Libertini has won by 25 lengths earlier on the card.

I'm coming around to Redzel again. Proven performer and obviously loves the track/distance combo.

Will be a number of great horses in the race so anyone can win, but at reasonable odds I reckon Pierata might be one each way. Came home like a rocket the last time I saw him behind Redzel.

Isn't Pierata basically fave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back