• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't take on everyone who arrives in the next 3 weeks

or can you :think:

giphy.gif

Just watching last years renewal again - how good is the explosive kick from the GOAT at about the 250 to put 2-3 lengths on the entire field instantly and put his second Everest to bed. Could join the immortals like Phar Lap, The Diva and Winx by the time the Caulfield Cup is run on Saturday.

Watching last years only puts me in even more doubt about this years. Last year Graff was one of the few I gave no hope. Race day rolls around, the dr. backs him, he halves his quote and he puts in a great run. So far this year I’ve only penned trekking and YYY..wondering if I’ve got the 3yo opinion wrong again.

Watching last years only puts me in even more doubt about this years. Last year Graff was one of the few I gave no hope. Race day rolls around, the dr. backs him, he halves his quote and he puts in a great run. So far this year I’ve only penned trekking and YYY..wondering if I’ve got the 3yo opinion wrong again.

Look at the year before then when they 3yos went awful #problemsolved

It's obvious you don't know much. IHT has won 5 times first up. Run along and put your $5 on at Kinder Gym.
Has anyone here had anything to do with horses? As they get older they lose condition easier and are harder to bring back. So yes now at 7 it may be an issue so Leifsy every right to make note of it. Plus given she trialled August it is a legitimate concern as to why she never raced after that trial.

Has anyone here had anything to do with horses? As they get older they lose condition easier and are harder to bring back. So yes now at 7 it may be an issue so Leifsy every right to make note of it. Plus given she trialled August it is a legitimate concern as to why she never raced after that trial.

Of course we have. They often have pony rides at Kinder Gym

It seems I have ruffled some feathers this morning.

Fair play. Happy with my opinions.

Mate - where is my Kinder Gym referral bonus?

To be fair - you've bricked the race the last two years - maybe this is the year you are right and I am wrong.

Mate - where is my Kinder Gym referral bonus?

To be fair - you've bricked the race the last two years - maybe this is the year you are right and I am wrong.

Well to be fair you haven't got Arcadia Queen right once yet and has average winning margin of 4L when described as lays by you so between us one of us will be wrong.

But who's counting. We all get races wrong, only way is assess over large span of time and long run. onwards upwards all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well to be fair you haven't got Arcadia Queen right once yet and has average winning margin of 4L when described as lays by you so between us one of us will be wrong.

But who's counting.

Except first up this prep, and in the WA Guineas - in fact I've nailed her 2 from her last 4 starts :thumbsu: #wellthisisawkward

Bet you've always loved completely making stuff up. :thumbsu:

Don't worry - you'll break your Everest duck egg one day mate - it might even be this year!

Surprised my $17 rating of NS and $24 rating of IHT caught most backlash. Reasonably happy with those. AQ, TS, YYY and SAL debatable all day long.

Yeah people arguing over genuine 0.5-1%s out at these levels probably have better things to do with their time.

Nice work, you're back in Liefs good books.

Expect him to give you a tip at York next week, they are gold.
He'll be telling me to back Zousain or Zoustyle again whenever they are 1.80 to watch them die in the arse and get reamed in the last 200.

For anyone wanting to ride the GOAT to an historic 3 peat Palmerbet have him boosted to $15
Would love to see the GOAT three peat. He's a beast. Black Cavier would have a quiet word to you about that status though.

Im starting to like In Her Time more and more as it gets closer. Unreal odds and has been done by SAL by a pube a couple times.

Would love to see the GOAT three peat. He's a beast. Black Cavier would have a quiet word to you about that status though.

Im starting to like In Her Time more and more as it gets closer. Unreal odds and has been done by SAL by a pube a couple times.

There is a reason the horses you like are unreal odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back