Racing The Everest

2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to warm to the 3yo. His Golden Rose run was so much better than Graffs last year and craploads better than the form Tulip and Houtzen brought in.

Has none - one of the few I have put a line through. Big bunched finish in the Golden Rose - chance they are all absolute stars is close to zero - they are probably just standard quality 3yos which won't be good enough.

She Will Reign won an open age G1 and didn't measure up.

He is the biggest unders in the race

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Has none - one of the few I have put a line through. Big bunched finish in the Golden Rose - chance they are all absolute stars is close to zero - they are probably just standard quality 3yos which won't be good enough.

Nothing looked like getting near the first 2 though and YYY was entitled to stop the last 200m with his run. The time has gone to back him bar small saver but he's a good chance

Nothing looked like getting near the first 2 though and YYY was entitled to stop the last 200m with his run. The time has gone to back him bar small saver but he's a good chance

??? Exceedance and Yao Dash were basically within another length

#hasnone

Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Would love to see the GOAT three peat. He's a beast. Black Cavier would have a quiet word to you about that status though.

Im starting to like In Her Time more and more as it gets closer. Unreal odds and has been done by SAL by a pube a couple times.
I agree with you mr egg man
Redzel is 100% the sprinting GOAT
Black Cavier simply not up to his standard IMO

Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

I know how much you hate the “speed fappers” but they are all saying this 3yo crop are ‘rating’ through the roof.

and if Graff can measure up last year no reason YYY can’t this year if the 3yo’s are better

They get in very well in this race

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know how much you hate the “speed fappers” but they are all saying this 3yo are ‘rating’ through the roof.

and if Graff can measure up last year no reason YYY can’t this year if the 3yo’s are better

They get in very well in this race

I haven’t interpreted it that way. I thought most ratings have had them low on the scale.

“Speed Fappers” is terrible terminology on this board mostly incorrectly labelled to up and down horses that haven’t had an “up” in a G1, not really the inflated times they run. In this case it should actually be not related to the speed guys as 3yos big advantage is weight. On raw times they’re well short of open horses. In general speed rating people don’t value weight highly so shouldn’t be rating YYY until after this week unless you have insane weight ratings and allowance he receives at WFA.

I know how much you hate the “speed fappers” but they are all saying this 3yo crop are ‘rating’ through the roof.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

They have said this about the last 4 or 5 (I should probably say 20) 3yo crops

And they don't get in well at all - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - its WFA - they get a low weight because they are crappy spring 3yos not up to the big boys

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham

And they don't get in well at all - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - its WFA - they get a low weight because they are crappy spring 3yos not up to the big boys
Please tell me when on the beers today you’re going to slate punters around you with this
Yelling at random bookies in the ring “LEL haha that’s utter poison”

Please tell me when on the beers today you’re going to slate punters around you with this
Yelling at random bookies in the ring “LEL haha that’s utter poison”

We don't do that in the members

'Well tipped young sir'

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong

Youd be interested then Paris in the Everest Head to Heads on the TAB

$1.60 Yes Yes Yes
$2.35 Alizee

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton

Yet 3yo filly in seemingly average crop will measure up in Cox Plate. Right.

Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
Backed Alizee, Ten Soveriegns and Sunlight. Santa, Pierata and Arcadia Queen probably deserve to be top 3 in betting but I couldn’t mark any of them any shorter to actually back them. Classique Legend around the right quote and can’t see any of the others winning

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
I am confident YYY can't.

That move for YYY is as laughable as the one for Shoals last year - price should be swapped with Ten Sovereigns.

This race causes some of the dumbest flucs you'll see on a race track. Pierata already on the drift despite a perfect draw. I honestly thought we'd back lucky to still get $4 when he drew that gate. He can settle in the same place AQ did in the Theo Marks - pop out at the 400 and run away for an easy win.

Can see him starting a ridiculous price like the GOAT has won at the last two years. HE SHOULD BE CLEAR FAVE!!!! Now AQ is shorter in most markets. Pure madness.
You were saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back