Mega Thread The "everything sucks" thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

The umpiring in the first
Mayne's miss
Tabs's dropped mark
Sheridan's dropped mark

Too many things that swung the momentum for a team that needs all the luck to go its way at the end of the season. We got to about where we could with the team we have but we need to find decent KPFs because that is where we're failing.

The umpiring in the first
Mayne's miss
Tabs's dropped mark
Sheridan's dropped mark

Too many things that swung the momentum for a team that needs all the luck to go its way at the end of the season. We got to about where we could with the team we have but we need to find decent KPFs because that is where we're failing.

What type of idiot is Mzungu? who the hell kicks backwards to a situation with pressure.

I'll repeat this. If Suban, DeBoer, Mayne or D Pearce are in our starting line up round 1 2016 then I am out for the season. I'll renew my membership, but I'm going to play golf and have a great year not worrying about football. Our s**t Players are so s**t. If I don't see yoof, I'm out for 12 months. The difference was our bottom 6 and for Freo they are really poor. I'm devastated. Lyon had all he wanted. Top place, rested players, the lot. Mayne missing was disgusting. It was the difference. It changed momentum. Momentum can't be coached and we have it to them. Not good enough. Again. Shattered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Difference after the umpires stopped kissing the hawks on the d!ck, was the 1%'s (skills/class) and the one on ones Hawks were winning all over the ground.

Mayne, griffon and barlow missed some reasonably easy shots on goals...Hawks nailed their set shots.

Would have been very close with fair umpiring but you can hardly complain about the final result when you hand over two goals from dropped marks during defensive setups.

I'm not hear to cause anything, but I just want to say something quickly. I was cheering so hard for you guys, even though we're like... Natural enemies or what not. Sorry that the game didn't end out like most were hoping.

Good luck for 2016 and here's hoping that whoever wins tomorrow takes out the 'golden boys'.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

What type of idiot is Mzungu? who the hell kicks backwards to a situation with pressure.

There was no real pressure on that one.

The second sideways/back kick in the last quarter which he himself dropped was not on at all. Caused Ross to leave the box.

I suspect that may be Mzungu's last game for a while. Battling on the fringe all season and has a shocker
He did not have a shocker. That kick in the 4th was not good. If you want to look at a shocker look at Sandilands, did not have the influence we needed.

The umpires were so bad in the last quarter it made my blood boil. Around the 11 minute mark of the last quarter I just conceded to the fact that no matter what Freo did those bloody umps would do anything to stop you guys from winning
Yeah they certainly did everything in their power to help the Hawks.

This weak as piss excuse-filled attitude is why our club is unsuccessful. There's no conspiracy at play here. A great club would have won despite dodgy umpiring.
No, they often won't.
Who in the hell ever said that in a supposedly even competition, one team should be twice as good as it's nearest opponent just to make up the difference?
Why is it that Fremantle should have to be a "great" club to win a premiership, when all anyone else has to do is be better than the others?

Ever stop to wonder for half a second why players start second guessing themselves? Ever stop to consider for a second why a team suddenly starts playing like crap when a few things go wrong?

Ever stop to consider for a second that the AFL know that very well? And if they don't, the umpires sure as hell do?
Do you honestly think psychology doesn't exist?

You're the bloody reason it goes on, year after year. You and everyone like you, stupid people who have no idea how you're being used.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back