Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
New week, new thread.

Last week saw the return of the messiah in Zach LaVine. I will not hear of any heresy

Trey Burke is a Knick

Luke Walton received the dreaded tweets of confidence from management (only a month too late)

And the Bucks have inched closer to firing Kidd (I hope).

Warriors v Cavs tomorrow as well... nice

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
AD has reached final grown ass clutch shot maker form

Also * the refs

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Bulls don't need a top 5 pick

Maybe, maybe not. (Ok definitely imo)

I personally think we could use an upgrade at the 3 or the 5, so the likes of Doncic or Ayton appeal.

Dunn's looked ok, and with Lavine slotting in next to him (presuming we retain him), with Lauri at the 4.

All other positions are up for grabs imo. Portis is fine, but he'll never be more than an impact player (ba doom tish). I love Nwaba and Holiday, but you don't contend if you are starting them. RoLo is great, but won't fit our window

Denzel, meh, Payne, even more meh, Felicio, even even more meh

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics

I personally think we could use an upgrade at the 3 or the 5, so the likes of Doncic or Ayton appeal.

Dunn's looked ok, and with Lavine slotting in next to him (presuming we retain him), with Lauri at the 4.

All other positions are up for grabs imo. Portis is fine, but he'll never be more than an impact player (ba doom tish). I love Nwaba and Holiday, but you don't contend if you are starting them. RoLo is great, but won't fit our window

Garpax won a trade tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

You do realise an impact player is quite a good thing for a bench piece right? Portis to his credit has improved and has quite a number of ways to score the ball and one way of striking fear into teammates and opponents.

Denzel has improved quite significantly now that he has a proper role other than spot up shooter, his playmaking alongside Dunn has served pretty well.

Dunn/???
LaVine/???
???/Valentine
Markkanen/Portis
???/Portis/Markkanen

That's our future at the moment, it's a solid foundation that does need that top pick and then can be fixed with the cap space available.

Either Doncic or Ayton are perfect fits.

If we could get him cheap I'd love to go after Nerlens Noel, he fits amazingly well next to Markkanen as that athletic rim protector.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
You do realise an impact player is quite a good thing for a bench piece right? Portis to his credit has improved and has quite a number of ways to score the ball and one way of striking fear into teammates and opponents.

Denzel has improved quite significantly now that he has a proper role other than spot up shooter, his playmaking alongside Dunn has served pretty well.

Dunn/???
LaVine/???
???/Valentine
Markkanen/Portis
???/Portis/Markkanen

That's our future at the moment, it's a solid foundation that does need that top pick and then can be fixed with the cap space available.

Either Doncic or Ayton are perfect fits.

If we could get him cheap I'd love to go after Nerlens Noel, he fits amazingly well next to Markkanen as that athletic rim protector.
Impact is fine from the bench. Bobby will never be a starter and that's fine.

Still need 2 more pieces.

Noel.... Not sure

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
He doesn't need to be a starter, we have Markkanen.

Also to have 3 building blocks in one year of a rebuild is pretty damn good.

I'm not sure i'd call Dunn a building block just yet. He's turning into a handy player, how much more development does he have in him?

It will be interesting to see what we can turn Niko into, and if we can somehow get a top 5 pick in this draft (or even top 8 might be enough), then who knows

So Gary Payton II is now a Laker. Formerly of the Bucks in Waukee.

Look forward to him carrying on the proud tradition of the no 20 jersey.

25aeae4c04f9510b79998071d4d14fb0.jpg

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I'm not sure i'd call Dunn a building block just yet. He's turning into a handy player, how much more development does he have in him?

It will be interesting to see what we can turn Niko into, and if we can somehow get a top 5 pick in this draft (or even top 8 might be enough), then who knows

I'd quite easily call Dunn a building block, how can you not?

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Portland's guard defense is absolute ass.
Just a weird team. They had Lillard-Shabazz-McCollum-Aminu-Nurkic. Are they hoping to out-score us or something?

They are paying for making some completely ridiculus FA moves. It literally took the rug out from them and they became uncompetitive and cant build off McCollum/Lillard

Meyers Lenoard is unplayable and making 10m a year. Turners a 25MPG player and making 17m.

They played so well playing through Nurkic end of last year, they have abandoned this trying to have Lillard/McCollum basically dictate everything. Which kinda makes Turners only positive on-court ability useless

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
I'd quite easily call Dunn a building block, how can you not?
What's his ceiling? That's the only question I have.

Realistically you need 2, more often 3 all stars to contend. Is that dunn? I personally don't think so.

If we add a top prospect this draft it just makes things so much easier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back