The Existential NBA Week 14 Thread #LaVine LaLives

Remove this Banner Ad

Raps are gonna live or die in the playoffs by that second tier of support players like Ibaka - JVal - OG - Norman...Which means they'll probably die unless they upgrade.

They missed Norman today.

For the next few years, hopefully Klay and Draymond get money hungry to give other teams a chance

Noticed Klay look frustrated when he doesn't get passed the ball a bit lately. Most likely to go imo. He'll have a few rings so may as well grab the max and be the man somewhere.

Noticed Klay look frustrated when he doesn't get passed the ball a bit lately. Most likely to go imo. He'll have a few rings so may as well grab the max and be the man somewhere.
Doubt it.

He’d be awful as a first option. If he’s getting frustrated not getting the ball now, he’s going to hate being the number one guy. He’ll be smothered by teams and his shot creating isn’t good enough to do it off the dribble.

I think everyone gets pissed off on the Warriors when Durant goes into his black hole mode. It’s what loses them games late.

Thought he was atrocious. Good on the boards yes but his unwillingness to shoot hurt on multiple possessions. Massive defensive liability and some dumb errors.

Apparently we are 17-0 when Capela, Paul and Harden play together. Not sure if legit but a nice sign if so.
i reckon he was covered pretty well, didn't really have many open looks and hey, Harden and Paul put the pressure on themselves to do most of the scoring and that doesn't bother me one bit

Anderson was decent on defence, he did quite a few box outs for us to get the rebound

Klay is 22nd in the league in shot attempts per game this year. If he goes somewhere else he might take maybe 2 shot more per game? I don't think that would be the reason he goes. He might go for more money though. He's still got a season left, but I think he'll get offered close to the max when he's finished next season.

While he can be a number 1 option on a team, it's not a team that's going to be very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few things. when KD came over KT said he aint changing s**t for no one. Still wanted his shots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back