Event The Expansion Exhibition - Pennsylvania Vampires vs Death Valley Serpents

Remove this Banner Ad

Millky95 HAS HAD HIS CONTRACT TERMINATED BY THE VAMPS AFTER HE CAN’T EVEN WIN A GAME HE IS SIMMING HIMSELF. Dingster IS OUR NEW BOSS

E6359DX.png

Votes:
3. iBeng
2. Mister M
1. Bastyy

I'd like to present iBeng with the Blood-Fang Medal for best on ground and haydo with the Fangbowl Trophy

I want to thank haydo for paying me overs to get me out of retirement, Muddiemoose for believing in me, Donald Trump for keeping me entertained on Twitter, the entire cast of Full House, at least 90% of the Australian population and everyone else at the Serpents!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicking it out on the full, dropping marks and giving away frees. Is this a simulation or did I just play a real game of footy :$
I thought we were signing Harish Andrews not Tyrone Vickery. ;)

Millky95 HAS HAD HIS CONTRACT TERMINATED BY THE VAMPS AFTER HE CAN’T EVEN WIN A GAME HE IS SIMMING HIMSELF. Dingster IS OUR NEW BOSS
I heard he was close to taking one for the team and putting Beng in hospital, but getting suspended mightn't be the best way to start while leading your new team in an exhibition match.

That rebound from the back half pivotal, gotta love a lace out pass ay iBeng

I felt like I was standing in the street being hit by Uber deliverers non stop! Im FULL, SATISFIED and yet HUNGRY FOR MORE!

Muddiemoose 0 (On) 8.53 (Off) 88.41 (On) Total : 20%

Coach is obviously keeping me fresh for round one...

You did more in 20% game time than I did in 86% game time.

I want to thank haydo for paying me overs to get me out of retirement, Muddiemoose for believing in me, Donald Trump for keeping me entertained on Twitter, the entire cast of Full House, at least 90% of the Australian population and everyone else at the Serpents!
1592646202411.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back