Strategy The 'F' Word: Our forward line heading into finals

Which six players are your preferred forward mix for the remainder of the year (when fit)?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah look I'm not arguing this passionately I've got Tmac slightly ahead in the special Olympics race for the second tall forward spot
Wanna try Schache first but if its not him I'd be having TMac next and give him licence to go full Alastair Lynch in the finals.

Wanna try Schache first but if its not him I'd be having TMac next and give him licence to go full Alastair Lynch in the finals.

If you want violence look no further than Big Bad Bustling Benny Brown. Remember that thug act drive-by elbow in the VFL that got him 2 weeks. He's a psycho.

If you want violence look no further than Big Bad Bustling Benny Brown. Remember that thug act drive-by elbow in the VFL that got him 2 weeks. He's a psycho.
If you get hit by Brown's spaghetti arms as he flails them wildly in view of the umpire it's your own fault.

Yeah get Schache to train with Gehrig and Hamill for a week leading the craft of playing angry

Each to their own but the concept that people have seen Josh Schache play football and still want to insert him into our top 3 side pre-finals is just wild to me.

Each to their own but the concept that people have seen Josh Schache play football and still want to insert him into our top 3 side pre-finals is just wild to me.
No one wants to do it.

Lloyd is one of the better analysts imo
Still a bit of a meathead IMO, but I suppose that places him a couple of rungs above most of his competition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a bit of a meathead IMO, but I suppose that places him a couple of rungs above most of his competition
Worst is Mark McLure whose analysis goes as deep as saying a team lost cause they weren't tough enough every week.

Worst is Mark McLure whose analysis goes as deep as saying a team lost cause they weren't tough enough every week.
We are truly spoilt for choice lol

Lloyd is one of the better analysts imo
Yeah Lloyd's great. Insane to me no one uses him as a goal kicking coach campaigner was one of the best FFs of all time but he's humble enough to coach a school footy team still

You know what, the more I think about it, the more I struggle to remember him saying anything particularly idiotic and/or inflammatory, so I'll walk that back a bit. Couldn't stand him when he was playing, so perhaps there's a bit of bias seeping through there.

You know what, the more I think about it, the more I struggle to remember him saying anything particularly idiotic and/or inflammatory, so I'll walk that back a bit. Couldn't stand him when he was playing, so perhaps there's a bit of bias seeping through there.
Cause he used to flog us on live 2004. campaigner always kicked 12.0

Na , I ******* hated him as a player also, so annoying, harry high pants , the grass throw under the roof, the diving for free kicks. He tilted me hard also so I get the irrational hate.

Back