The F Word

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL want scalps. They dont want to loose 50,000 plus supporters. They want who was responsible and they know who they want. if they are following the NRL Storm model of stripping points and thus calling the 013 season null and void, good luck. Essendon seem to be folding like a deck of cards at present and havent fired a shot. Fair to say if it continues, guilty with out being proven innocent is a fair conclusion. Keeping in mind these accusations happened 011/012 and not this year. its not the fans fault nor the players. Negotiating times ahead.
what does that have to do with what i asked?

If we finish 9th do you think the players wont play as good as finishing 8th or 7th as they may feel like they didnt earn it especially meaning we would lose to carlton to finish 9th..

I think the attitude of this group of players will be to grab whatever opportunity they get and give it their best shot. I heard Jackson Trengove say the other day that regardless of whether they made finals they wanted to finish their season with momentum going into pre-season. Good attitude I reckon.

I still don't want to come 9th. Will be an asterisk result.
The whole season for the whole league is. Its not our fault though so no need to feel sheepish. If Essendon don't get stripped its unfair to us as if they didn't have all the drama they would have beaten Carlton anyway. Why should we lose out because we played them before charges were laid and they turned to jelly?

So.... I had a look at the ladder..

If its true about essendon....

If we beat carlton and north win their last 2 games they are in.....

Redemtion....redemtion...

In the great words of clubba lane...."I want you ....I want you norf melbourne"

So.... I had a look at the ladder..

If its true about essendon....

If we beat carlton and north win their last 2 games they are in.....

Redemtion....redemtion...

In the great words of clubba lane...."I want you ....I want you norf melbourne"

Nah, * Norf.

A) The only chance we'd have of playing them is if we both made the Grand Final
B) I don't even want their twat supporters to have the pleasure of making finals, no matter how badly they get beaten once they're there. Their heartless choking team doesn't deserve to call itself a 'finalist'.

Nah, **** Norf.

A) The only chance we'd have of playing them is if we both made the Grand Final
B) I don't even want their twat supporters to have the pleasure of making finals, no matter how badly they get beaten once they're there. Their heartless choking team doesn't deserve to call itself a 'finalist'.
There finals record has been deplorable of late....lolz will be had

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon beat Carlton and we are guaranteed 8th (and 7th if Essendon are banned) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow wow wow. Who would've thought finals this year. I sure didn't, they proved me wrong. Wooooohoooo

Who knew that we had the third longest finals drought (6 years) behind Richmond (12) and Melbourne (7)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back