Prediction The F word

Do the Swans make finals this year

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of talk around what day our first final will be on.

Allianz first game on the Friday night
Wallabies v South Africa 3:30pm Saturday night

I had money on Saturday twilight purely based on SCG being crap to get to after work Friday and reckon they want MCG Friday night. And no chance of Sunday. Actually don't think there will be a Sunday final at all.
Thursday Night
Friday Night
Saturday Arvo (6pm EST finish for the news)
Saturday Night

Friday Night
Saturday Night

Friday Night
Saturday Night

Saturday Afternoon

Thursday Night
Friday Night
Saturday Arvo (6pm EST finish for the news)
Saturday Night

Friday Night
Saturday Night

Friday Night
Saturday Night

Saturday Afternoon
?

Yeah thats all a given. Think I read the AFL already said first week will be thursday to saturday. I'm just talking about our first week final.

?

Yeah thats all a given. Think I read the AFL already said first week will be thursday to saturday. I'm just talking about our first week final.
We will be playing Saturday afternoon.

If Freo have a final it'll like be on Thursday night or Saturday night
If all other games are in Melbourne they'll have the G for prime time to max viewers

Surely the two qualifying finals are on Thursday and Friday night. You can't bookend finals series with elimination finals suuuuurely...
Unlikely as then the loser of the Thursday qualifying final will have an extra two days break over the elimination final winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friday night blockbuster
74c08b3b2ff77a5ed98223380474a825.jpg

Tickets to the Qualifying Final will go on-sale Tuesday August 23. As a member you will have priority access to purchase tickets before the general public, during an exclusive member pre-sale.

Member Pre-sale starts: 10:00am AEST
General Public On-sale starts: 3:00pm AEST

You will receive an email tomorrow, Monday August 22 with full details of how to access tickets during the member pre-sale.

Tickets to the Qualifying Final will go on-sale Tuesday August 23. As a member you will have priority access to purchase tickets before the general public, during an exclusive member pre-sale.

Member Pre-sale starts: 10:00am AEST
General Public On-sale starts: 3:00pm AEST

You will receive an email tomorrow, Monday August 22 with full details of how to access tickets during the member pre-sale.
Thanks for posting the details. Hopefully they aren't sold out by 3pm. I've never watched a footy game in Melbourne, where are the best seats for Swans fans at the MCG?

Thanks for posting the details. Hopefully they aren't sold out by 3pm. I've never watched a footy game in Melbourne, where are the best seats for Swans fans at the MCG?
1. it wont sell out
2. level 2 is always best at mcg but there wont be any of those left at 3pm. will only be level 4 or level 1 goals i suspect.

Swans marketing team released the priority groups for us, looks like I will need to wait a while. Looks like if I go with one other person they have to be a Swans member as well. Or I might be wrong.

Swans marketing team released the priority groups for us, looks like I will need to wait a while. Looks like if I go with one other person they have to be a Swans member as well. Or I might be wrong.
Members can pool barcodes together yes. But if you're in a higher priority group then someone else, you will drop down to their group. You can't go up a priority, only down.

Historically (2014, 2016) Sydney haven't sold out the allocation. Would go close to saying will be the same this year.

Back