Prediction The F word

Do the Swans make finals this year

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Members can pool barcodes together yes. But if you're in a higher priority group then someone else, you will drop down to their group. You can't go up a priority, only down.

Historically (2014, 2016) Sydney haven't sold out the allocation. Would go close to saying will be the same this year.
I see, so if the allocation has not sold out is that when public tickets get released? Or does it go to the other team and those who book GF packages?

Allllllrighty then ... time to start talking seriously about the GF words!
It may seem presumptuous (bear in mind I booked my GF weekend flights several weeks ago..haha), but if I recall from 2016 the GF ticket ballot will begin Monday week, before our next game - the Prelim.
So something to start thinking about & planning for during this next patience test, .. just.. in.. case :wink:

I see, so if the allocation has not sold out is that when public tickets get released? Or does it go to the other team and those who book GF packages?
public tickets? won't ever be a thing. unless its two teams with less then 30k members each.

generally if team a) doesn't sell out their allocation and team b) does, sometimes team b) ask team a) if they can sell some of their allocation. think this happened for richmond v gws.

Yes, and cats still ahead of us for flag fancies even though they looked shaky last night & only won just, against a team we beat quite solidly recently.
All good though.. who would want to be favourite??
Betting odds are only about where the money is landing, not about any team's actual chance of winning. Guess we Swan's fans are a bit stingy.

Yes, and cats still ahead of us for flag fancies even though they looked shaky last night & only won just, against a team we beat quite solidly recently.
All good though.. who would want to be favourite??
I'm happy with that. 2014 and 2016 we don't fancy well being the hot fave. I'd rather go in underdog if we get through next week.

public tickets? won't ever be a thing. unless its two teams with less then 30k members each.

generally if team a) doesn't sell out their allocation and team b) does, sometimes team b) ask team a) if they can sell some of their allocation. think this happened for richmond v gws.
Swans v Lions would be a chance for a ticket

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Okay after some extensive research now I know more about the barcode system. So I am priority group three as I have the mini membership so I will need to wait my turn on Thursday night for GF tickets.

My guest is not a member so I will have to get a barcode from someone is not planning to go. A bit extreme and there are potential consequences but I guess its been done before on BF. Live and learn :l

Last edited:
Okay after some extensive research now I know more about the barcode system. So I am priority group three as I have the mini membership so I will need to wait my turn on Thursday night for GF tickets.

My guest is not a member so I will have to get a barcode from someone is not planning to go. A bit extreme and there are potential consequences but I guess its been done before on BF. Live and learn :l
In 2012 I wasn't a member. I found someone on Big Footy, a Hawthorn member who had a corporate ticket so was selling his ticket. He sold it to me. $550. Money well spent. So yeah, it can be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back