Conspiracy Theory The faked Xmas death of 'Last Christmas' singer George Michael

Remove this Banner Ad

ThunkaHunka

Team Captain
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
George Michael with Princess Diana.JPG

Did George Michael want to retire from music, and did he use his high-level British intelligence community connections to fake his own death as a retirement sendoff?

There are a number of factors which point to a possibly faked death for George Michael.

The most suspicious of all being that though George Michael purportedly died a heart-trouble related natural death of heart failure, his body was found Christmas morning. December 25th 2016. His Last Christmas.

December 25th. Slowest news day of the year. The death of a gay celebrity on Christmas Day, would be guaranteed to receive a carte blanche, progressive media embrace. ie maximum publicity, were it a date intentionally for a faked death media event.

Further:

Examine some of the strange and convenient coincidences surrounding George Michael and this Christmas themed date :

Doing a Christmas-themed song back in 1984
The song which kept George Michael's career alive forever was his holiday-themed 1984 song 'Last Christmas'. Every year since 1984 George Michael's career has been resurrected by the glut of radio play which his Christmas themed song 'Last Christmas' would receive during the Christmas season.

Everyone thinks of the curiously aberrant George Michael every Christmas because of that song, which ironically was less about Christmas than it was about George Michael's sex life. In the song lyrics, the Christian holiday of 'Christmas' is used as little more than a time-stamp date in the song, which is about gay George Michael breaking up with a surmisably gay lover.

In a sense Last Christmas is the antithesis of a Christian Christmas carol. Deliciously antithetical, presumably, to the anything but Christian music industry and media. The (insert atheist, agnostic , occultist, satanic etc. here) music industry (and its govt.-owned, masonic TV and radio stations) gratefully give the song Last Christmas saturation video play and radio play every December. (presumably to ward off the Christmas spirit).

In essence, with the song 'Last Christmas' , George Michael had himself a guaranteed radio hit every year for thirty years. Not bad. In fact, a very shrewd move , business-wise , to put out a Christmas-themed song thirty years ago.

So George Michael purportedly 'died' right on Christmas Eve 2016, right when his song 'Last Christmas' song was all over the radio.

Where it gets interesting is to find that George Michael is no stranger to dramatic press at Christmas time. In 2011 came what we can now surmise may have been a similar publicity stunt

George Michael purportedly had a 'brush with death', a bad case of pneumonia which had purportedly hospitalized him and purportedly almost killed him right near Christmas 2011.

December 23, 2011,
George Michael) staged this dramatic "I just almost died but I survived" press conference on another slow news day, another day when his song 'Last Christmas' happened to be all over the radio.

Note that George Michael intentionally posed in front of a Christmas tree in his front yard. You can see that this was carefully staged for George Michael to make a theatrical entrance to stop in front of the lit tree and give his short speech:

George Michael ❥ Last Christmas & 2011 pneumonia

Can we look to see if George Michael has been pulling Christmas stunts at other times over the past thirty years?

At guess, yes. But that is only speculation at this point. What we do know is that there were these three huge correlations with Christmas already.

- the song ' Last Christmas' (does the occult establishment pine to one day see the last Christmas , the end of Christmas?)

- purportedly almost died right near Christmas 2011

- purportedly actually did die on Christmas Eve 2016. Hence it being George's 'Last Christmas' because he is purportedly dead now.

George Michael shrewdly played the media love of his song 'Last Christmas' at least once in the past.

The Greek , Greece-born George Michael (real name Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou ) has intel connections up to his eyeballs to Windsor Castle , Sir McCartney and Sir Elton and presumably to Prince Philip (husband of Queen Elizabeth), who was born in Greece himself.

In other words, George Michael was in the perfect elite Mi6 milieu with which to fake his death.

George Michael with paul mccartney.JPG George with Elton.JPG George with Jagger.JPG

Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou with intel assets Sir Paul McCartney and Sir Elton John and Sir Mick Jagger and knighted Annie Lennox

George with Lennox.JPG George with Lennox 2.JPG

Last edited:
Why would George Michael want to get out of music and drop out of public life?

Was he outgrowing it? He was 53, out of shape, and probably bored with it all.

Also he became reclusive after being 'outed' when arrested for lewd behavior (caught having gay
sex in public bathrooms in 1998 and again 2008

George Michael eventually moved to Mills Cottage, an isolated rural region in the woods beside the Thames River:

1577555626659.png

George Michael 'became recluse because he hated the way he looked':

'He became a recluse because he couldn't bear people to see him': 'Perfectionist' George Michael hated the way he looked after gaining weight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jCFO48N-CQ

George Michael covered the Plan B song 'The Recluse'

The Recluse
Plan B
Oh yeah they call me 'the recluse'
'Cause I don't go outside for nothin', no one
Is gonna make me leave this room
Oh no they can't tell me nothin', no way
You see I'm being a fool
Yes so I don't care about being cool
What's it to you?
If I just stay here in this hole that I boarded into
Oh yeah they call me 'the recluse'
'Cause I don't go outside for nothin', no one
Is gonna make me leave this room
Oh no they can't tell me nothin', no way
You see I ain't thinkin' clear
Yes so I dunno, I'm feeling sorry for myself
Who asked you to interfere?
Would you really know what is or isn't good for my health?
Why don't you leave me alone?
I ain't hurtin' nobody, why you up in my face?
Get up out my soul
Why can't you just let me get through my time this way?
Oh yeah they…

bloated.JPG

bloated vanity.JPG

It's looking like George Michael had every reason to want to fake his death and leave public life, with a new identity.
He certainly had the money and connections needed to do it. It is done all the time for people entered into the Witness
Protection Program. So it is certainly possible.
And yes, it is possible for famous people to move in public without being recognized.

Pretty sure that George Michael's death was faked when you stand back and look at it all. He probably was sick of it all. The entertainment industry, and especially the popular music industry, is a very fickle and pretentious and superficial game.

He would have retired because he was bored with it and tired of having to try to stay fit to pretend he was still the WHAM guy thirty years later. So they probably chose Christmas as the date to lie to everyone and say that the died.

Faked death cash-ns are getting to be such an old-hat ploy for professional pop singers that its become ridiculous. No one wants to believe it , because the error that people make is in believing that these 'personas' are even real in the first place.

GEorge Michael's real name is Georgios Panayiotou. He did not even write the lyrics or music to many of his songs. His real name is kept secret. He's gay. He wasn't a hot young guy named George Michael writing lyrics about being in love with women. He was a gay man who changed his name and recorded songs written by other people
So much of what he was , was a media illusion, a creation of the ministry of propaganda liars which told us that so many of these gay men, selected for 'stardom' by the elite, were major hits with the ladies.

Its all a lie. The music charts are a lie. The fan clubs are fake , staffed by record exec families and other profiteers. The first 'big success' shows of these selected for success bands are JAMMED with fake crowds. basically people paid to be there and stage a huge following, usually in Los Angeles or some place where the rent a crowd circuit can agree to meet at to hype the latest 'project' of the industry.

Its all a con game , people. Six sold out shows in smallish venues jammed with the 'insiders' of Los Angeles and heavy insider/underground industry media.

Then the so-called 'big break'. A gig on a late-night talk show or 'hits countdown' show where the 'overnight success taking the nation by storm', etc. play to a delighted, excited crowd full of industry staffers, their families, friends, and sprinkled with some hired agency 'models/dancers' etc. and other various people paid to scream in adoration of them.

Then a fake blurb on MTV or some television show LYING to everyone that these gay intel top level insiders have managed to sell ten billion albums in a week. And all the cattle faithfully believe it.

The same concocted Beatlemania scam replayed over and over and over again for fifty years.

So there really WAS no George Michael. 'George Michael' was designer brand name concoction bullshit like Luis Vitton or Daniel Hechter or Tommy Hilfiger or Christian Dior or Calvin Klein or Ralph Polo or Vuarnet Sunglasses or Hugo Boss or Christian Dior.

"Look at me , I've got a logo on my body to prove I'm a bit more affluent than the rest of those around me." George Michael was nothing but the same Eurotrash glamor-crap marketed to the masses as 'high brow'.

If you were classy you were a George Michael fan and shopped at the nicest malls. If you were lower class you tuned in ACDC or Van Halen and you picked up clothes at Dept. store sales .

'George Michael' was among the posters on your wall or in your dashboard cassette deck if you lived in a nicer neighborhood. He matched your sunglasses and your VW Scirrocco Turbo convertible or whatever 'statement ' you were making about how good you were.

So when these 'personas' retire, they 'die them off'. It is WAY more lucrative. ITs a retirement party , retirement fund send-off, and its been going on since the 1960s. The George Michael brand is dying, that is all. Georgios Panayiotou is still alive, bet on it. He left the industry, they retired the brand.

He wants complete closure. No temptation of returning. He wants 'George Michael' dead, so that the real Giorgos Panayiotou can live. He is high in the intel structure of London, close friends of the palace guard (Elton, McCartney) and he knows far too much. He knows that his friend Princess Diana's death was faked, and a billion other palace secrets which must not get out.

His fame wields far too much threat and power to those who created him. He cannot be allowed to retire as George Michael and cut his ties. He could then become a major political pain in the ass to those who created the publicity monster in the first place. So these guys are told that if they want out, they have to fake their deaths. The monstrous fame and social power they wield has to die first, they cannot leave and take it with them. Its all social control. So there will be no 'retired George Michael tells all' book-release in ten years. When the bitterness creeps in and the politics change and he wants to set the record straight or make amend or whatever his motive might be.
Because his fame is gone. His name is gone. Wiped out. He is 'officially dead' and will remain 'officially dead', as far as having ANY media access or influence.

As for the argument of 'oh , but he/she was such an adored, rags-to-riches Cinderella story, there's no way they would walk away from all that.' etc.

They were all walking away from nothing but fake personas, and they would have been well-aware of that. They would have had contempt for the pathetic people who swooned for a complete stranger whom they didn't have a clue about. Meeting people every day who thought they had written the lyrics to such and such a song which they did not even write. People who didn't know about the rigged fake music charts, the payola and the CIA ops and the fixed radio play etc.
People who thought they truly were self-made success stories, and not the secretly 'well-connected, pre-selected' brand-names they knew they really were from the beginning.

Would they give a s**t about playing this con-game forever, or would they at one point say "ok, enougn is enough. I'm sick of this. I'm bored. I am richer than I ever dreamed , with more money than I can ever spend, and I DON'T NEED THIS ANYMORE. Tired of being told what I am allowed to say and do. My fans are getting too old for this s**t, and so am I" In essence they get sick of lying to people.

The Christmas PR stunt carry on around George Michael just keeps getting more apparent!

The following quote from the article says it all:
"With the third anniversary of the star's death approaching, his relatives also asked that people continue to do "good deeds in his memory"

and spoke about the love that is still out there for his music."
https://news.sky.com/story/george-mi...death-11896133

George Michael's sister found dead on Christmas Day - the third anniversary of singer's death

Melanie Panayiotou was close with the Careless Whisper singer, whose body was discovered at his home three years ago.

Alix Culbertson News reporter @alixculbertson

Friday 27 December 2019 16:19, UK

skynews-melanie-panayiotou_4876995.jpg

Image: George Michael with sister Melanie Panayiotou in the early 1980
George Michael's sister was found dead at her home on Christmas Day, the third anniversary of the singer's death

Melanie Panayiotou, 55, was discovered at her home in Hampstead, northwest London, on the evening of 25 December by her sister Yioda Panayiotou.

Her death comes exactly three years after her brother George was found dead at his home in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, on Christmas Day in 2016, at the age of 53. He died of natural causes.
skynews-melanie-panayiotou_4876999.jpg

Image: George with Andrew Ridgeley and Melanie at Live Aid in 1985
2371908140840111807_4745444.jpg

Image: The singer is one of the biggest selling music artists of all time

John Reid, the lawyer running Michael's music firms, told Sky News on behalf of the family: "We can confirm that very tragically Melanie has passed away suddenly.
"We would simply ask that the family's privacy be respected at this very sad time."

A Metropolitan Police statement said: "Police were called by London Ambulance Service at approximately 19.35 on Wednesday 25 December to reports of the sudden death of a woman, aged in her 50s, at an address in Oak Hill Park, NW3.

"The death is not being treated as suspicious by police.

"A report will be compiled for the coroner into the circumstances."

Ms Panayiotou, a hairdresser, was close with her brother, travelling with him around the world at the height of his fame with Wham! in the 1980s and 1990s.
skynews-melanie-panayiotou_4876990.jpg

Image: Melanie (pictured in 1986) wrote about her 'beloved' brother in a recent issue of The Big Issue

Michael, who is one of the biggest selling artists of all time, left most of his estate to her and her older sister, Yioda.

Last month, a new song recorded by the late British singer was released ahead of its inclusion in Last Christmas, a film written by actress Emma Thompson and starring Emilia Clarke, which features his music.
This Is How (We Want You To Get High) is the first original release from Michael since 2012.

Melanie wrote about "our beloved Yog" and how much her brother loved the idea of the film in The Big Issue's November edition.
She wrote: "My family and I hope you all enjoy the film, and Yog's music old and new, woven beautifully into this fun, easy tale of love and self-love.
"As many of you know, Yog adored Christmas and he loved the idea of this film. I am sure he will be enjoying seeing Emilia's amazing light bulb smile, something they share, across the celestial miles!
"And, most importantly, we all, together with our dear departed Yog (my 'very proud to be gay' brother - contrary to what you may have read recently!) wish a very merry, merry Christmas to Big Issue sellers and readers alike."
Michael was the first famous person to feature on the cover of The Big Issue in 1996, after Melanie became friends with the magazine's founder, John Bird, in a north London cafe.
In her piece last month, she said the film features "many talented members of London's homeless community".

Just two days before Christmas this year, Michael's family - including Melanie - told his fans in a post on his website that their kind messages "lift us when things are tough".
With the third anniversary of the star's death approaching, his relatives also asked that people continue to do "good deeds in his memory" and spoke about the love that is still out there for his music.
"We know how much his lyrics can offer support when things are tough and help celebrate when times are good and life is going well… and that is just as powerful now as if he were still with us; and as many of you say in your messages, it's a gift.
"It seems important that his generosity of spirit and natural empathy have touched you in a way that would have him embarrassed, all your kind words are really good to hear and we know you have always known his true heart."
Michael - whose real name was Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou - sold more than 100 million albums throughout his career.

So isn't it looking like the industry is getting desperate as the public tune out the lamestream media feed. Maybe they wanted some pop and $$$ generated from George Michael's 'Christmas anniversary' and realize the public reaction to it will likely be zzzz. Unless they do something to generate buzz.

They need another excuse to INSERT the retired George Michael's name into the news yet again as his song Last Christmas is on the radio around Christmas time.

Out comes more lame fake-death propaganda from the same team.
And note too the glossy hype of the phrase "The singer is one of the biggest selling music artists of all time"

Its an ad.They stopped short of saying "Remember Michael, virtue- signal & click here to order a compilation CD of his greatest hits, including 'Last Christmas', the perfect XMAS stocking stuffer!" etc.

The dead rocker propaganda is ALL full of glossy PR phrasing like that, for dozens of purportedly dead musicians. All of whom 'revolutionized music' etc.

George Michael is retired, not dead. But since he is supposed to be dead, he can no longer work under the defunct brand name of 'George Michael'.
But he needs some income to maintain his lavish lifestyle. The opportunity is seen to keep the name alive, so , what the heck, why not use it?

Also note that they are still releasing music by George Michael, and now have a movie coming out about him featuring the new song.

Blatant PR propaganda. Because they know that no one cares anymore. Music from 1985...

Last edited:

I did not say that every celebrity death is a conspiracy. This is a forum to discuss possible fakery and collusion,
and point out anomalies which suggest a possible explanation for it.
This is an excellent thread pointing out several such anomalies. If you do not like it when people discuss a possible
conspiracy, don't read a conspiracy forum.

No, its an excellent, informative thread full of fresh insights and titillating anomalies. Highly recommended.

I am sort of 'bumping' this thread to provide some support and context for the "Kobe Bryant faked his death?" thread,
and also to add some background on the fake-death industry in general.

The '27 Club' rocker deaths were faked

All the 1960s `27 Club` rocker deaths were faked by the same psychological operations team which Hank Harrison and transgendered lesbian Col. Michael Aquino worked with during the 1960s. (and far more related-era musician deaths were faked than just the 27 year olds, namely Cass Elliott , Keith Moon, John Lennon )

The `hippie' archetype of the 1960s/1970s was created by military intel to put the absolute worst possible face on anyone who opposed the corporate military agenda, and especially to discredit legitimate political oppostion to the Vietnam War. Whether rejecting fundamental christian conformity or strict dress codes or rejecting forced military conscription, the free thinker was made to look guilty, by association, with the intentionally degenerate and hapless hippie archetype created for him by Big Brother (aka Mi6/NSA/CIA).

The `murder and mayhem hippie` theme of the NSA's Operation Chaos was created to distract,domestically, from the REAL body count and discord stemming from the Vietnam War. Operation Chaos involved numerous faked events such at the Manson hoax murders, faked, the stabbing at Altamont Free Concert festival, faked, the deaths of `degenerate hippie peace movement rockers`, faked. All done to create the illusion that the world outside the Vietnam war theater was just as violent and chaotic and , importantly , as morally bereft and insane as the war itself. So we had supposed `peace and love guru` Charles Manson suddenly, purportedly commanding an army of killers, and we had supposed `peace and love gurus` the Beatles, Mama Cass, Joplin etc. suddenly, purportedly, leading armies of protesters into battle and into mind-destroying drug use, social chaos, and into faked incidents like the obviously faked stabbing at Altamont Free Festival and the likely faked shooting of war protesters at Kent State.

In reaction to these false flags, the moral outrage of 'Christian America' was rising against `freedom of thought`movements nationwide. The same people even had Jefferson Airplane's Grace Slick sounding , in her song 'White Rabbit': "and she`s just had some kind of mushroom!") like an outraged mother of one of the LSD-poisoned and drugged out kids from the LSD subculture.

And then in 1967 we had all the heart-throbs and idols (27 Club) of the Haight Ashbury /Monterey' San Francisco flower power movement suddenly start dropping like flies. Due to purported 'moral degeneracy' and drug addiction. Further outraging respectable , Christian , 'die for god and country' mainstream America.

So 1967-1969 era Sally Soccer Grizzly is made to feel, courtesy of our Mi6/ NSA propaganda machine, that she has two choices when deciding the future of soon-to-be-drafted son.

1. The violence and death of war

2. The violence and death of 'peace' (drug overdoses, freakouts/LSD-induced schizophrenia,cults,random violence, godless anarchy,criminality,decadent promiscuity etc.)

Do the math on which she would choose, with USAF pilots becoming glorious astronauts on TV at the same time that Charles Manson is on TV and Riders on the Storm is playing on the radio (about a Manson-esque hippie serial killer no less). In the official video for Riders on the STorm, none other than the son of Pentagon war planner and Rr. Admiral George Scott Morrison , Jim Morrison, plays the role of a hitch-hiking hippie who murders the man who gives him a ride, and then steals his car. see the video here:

80ef3b82f9593d9fce6bebce0eee097e.jpg

Mi6 psy-op artist Courtney Love with Amy Winehouse

Mi6 operative Hank Harrison and David Geffen knew every single one of these 27 club rockers right up to Amy Winehouse , who recently died at 27, and Amy Winehouse was hanging around with Harrison and his daughter Courtney Love in Britain right before she died. Hank Harrison`s Mi6 circle were huge figures behind Operation Chaos, and Hank Harrison helped organize all three of the biggest outdoor drug festivals of the time, namely Monterey Pop Festival, Altamont Free Concert, and Woodstock. (planned LSD drugging of the free punch made available to the teens there etc.)
Harrison was also closely in contact with the 'inseparable friends' Keith Moon (famous drummer for 'The Who') and Beatles singer John Lennon
when the two of them died by mysterious coincidence just two years apart from each other. Moon purportedly dead in 1978. Lennon dead in 1980.
But that was a decade after the first slew of Operation Chaos rocker deaths of the 1960s.

The purportedly dead rockers of the time Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, and Cass Elliot all played Monterey Pop Festival together in 1967 and all knew Hank Harrison as one of the main organizers of Monterey Pop Festival. Monterey Pop Festival was even staged on a military base. The exercise grounds of The Presidio Monterey military base, the western wing of Fort Ord, doubled as the Monterey Fair Grounds. The Monterey
Fair Grounds is the exact location where the Monterey Pop Festival took place. What nobody knows is that in 1967, the tiny
city of Monterey was nothing but relatively isolated coastal support community for Fort Ord and The Presidio Monterey. In other words, the town
was nothing really but a military base. Many of the naive, idealistic young people who attended The Monterey Pop Festival had either hitchhiked in, or been bused in by the school bus load from neigboring regions like San Francisco and Los Angeles. And therefore hadn't a clue of the geography of where they were really going. To them it was a hippie themed folk-rockish event in a rural location. That was all they knew. And all they would be told, as the whole thing was run on a 'need-to-know basis' by Uncle Sam. And who provided the thousands of free school buses combing nearby cities to bring hundreds of thousands of people there? Same people who provided the free hotdogs , koolaid, and LSD once the kids were all there for the weekend?

Hank Harrison managed the band `The Grateful Dead`and band leader Gerry Garcia was one of the Spanish-Portuguese speaking operatives who may have helped relocate 'dead' narcs and agents/spies regularly under the Witness Protection Program (relocated to Argentina and Brazil). The thin-on-talent Grateful Dead band itself was little more than a traveling front for intel ops, primarily drug distribution and witness relocation. Hence the name 'The Grateful Dead'. When the cops would bust one of the British/intel agents who were distributing narcotics and LSD, the CIA would step in and say "woah a minute. that's our man, and now you've blown his cover. We'll have to relocate him now." The Grateful Dead were involved in this charade.

The 27 Club rockers (and the Mi6 'British invasion' bands the Who, the Stones . the Beatles) were installed as spies/psy-ops agents atop the 1960s 'peace movement'. After serving their purpose some of their deaths were faked to create a body count , a pall of death and decay around the 'peace , love, and freedom' movement.

Freedom was intentionally associated with degeneracy, drugs, and self destructiveness. Via Operation Chaos and via the many psy-ops pulled. Hank Harrison and the same team faked the death of John Lennons' close friend Keith Moon, and two years later faked the death of John Lennon. Hank Harrison worked with Keith Moon at Monterey Pop Festival (Moon was drummer for another Mi6 'British Invasion' band The Who when they played the same 1967 Monterey Pop Festival 1967) and Hank Harrison knew John Lennon. Lennon signed with Hank Harrison's close friend David Geffens' record label just before his (John Lennons) staged and faked murder. Geffen made out well on insurance policies and royalties, as did Lennon himself of course. Harrison and Geffen met regularly with both Moon and Lennon in those years at Keith Moons celebrity penthouse building in NY. (The Navarro Hotel)

see this convincingly researched link on John Lennons faked death and his surprising new persona as Mark Staycer:

mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf

Kurt Cobain was installed as spy/psy-ops artist atop the anti-Gulf War movement of his time, and his death was faked by the same miltary intelligence team whom had faked the deaths of the original '27 Club' rockers of the 1960s, faked the death of Sharon Tate, and later faked the deaths of Marc Bolan, Keith Moon and John Lennon.

Cobain was married to Hank Harrison's daughter Courtney Love when his band Nirvana fell starkly out of favor. Initial sales and tour tickets for Nirvana's last record (In Utero) flopped. Cobain had lost his nerve and will to perform publicly. He was tranquilizing himself on prescription meds like Dilaudid (morphine) and sedatives to go on stage. (He was not injecting heroin or any other drug). Nirvana's management/label hired guitarist Pat Smear to tour with them to cover Cobain's guitar parts live on stage, due to Cobain's numbed state. Cobain was too zonked to play. Cobain's health was failing and he wanted out of the celebrity life. But he 'knew too much' to just be allowed to leave. His death was faked and Cobain was relocated. All of the Nirvana royalties were legally given over to Cobain before his death was faked.

In preparation, Courtney Love is known to have staged fake heroin-related incidents[/a] andand likely fake arrests etc. She also staged a faux feud with her good friend Axl Rose (whom she herself got signed to her father's closely connected record label Geffen Records), in which Axl Rose publicly called Cobain and Love junkies.

As if two bands on the same record label would be publicly bickering at each other for any reason other than to generate publicity for themselves.

see 'Courtney plants a story in the Associated Press today that she overdosed. She claimed the reason she did this was to scare Cobain and get his attention so he'd try to contact her.

Cobain declared that he had quit smoking pot forever when he was 19. There is a mountain of evidence that Cobain was not even a junkie

Referring to the days prior to Kurt Cobain's death, Courtney later told the media,
"Everybody knew he was going to die!" (1, pg.18) She wanted people to believe Kurt had
an out-of-control drug dependency during the last days of his life. (2) Of all the phony
stories concocted and spread by Courtney Love, this particular lie blinded the eyes of
the authorities, the media, and most of the public. It helped make Courtney Love a very
rich
widow. Let’s see what Cobain, and those close to him, had to say about these so-called
“suicidal tendencies” during the days, weeks and months leading up to his untimely
death. (1, pg.68)
"I’ve been asked repeatedly if Cobain was on drugs while I was there [during
sessions for the In Utero album]. And I’ve been around people who use dope a lot, and
on the one hand I know how they behave and on the other I know how deceptive they
can be. And my best estimate was that, no, he wasn’t, he was being very productive.
That was a period of his life where he was very focused. He was focused on making this
record and he didn’t want to let the other guys down. He was committed to the task. He
was as sober — and I use that adjective to mean serious — as anybody I’ve ever
worked with in the studio.” [27]
"If Cobain was using heroin while he was around me, he hid it well. In Seattle last
summer (of 1993) he was alert and happy..." (Gavin Edwards, June 1994 edition of
Details magazine).
"After trying everything for his stomach from pills to a vegetarian diet to a
chanting regime, Cobain is ecstatic to have found a doctor who’s prescribing him an
experimental gastrointestinal medicine that works. He says he doesn’t want to give the
name because the medicine hasn’t actually been approved by the FDA, but it’s reduced
his stomach episodes almost as effectively as heroin. 'But now if I take heroin it makes
me vomit right away, so that doesn’t do any good'." (Details, November 1993. This
interview dates to July 1993.)
“I never went out of my way to say anything about my drug use. I didn’t want
some 15-year-old kid who likes our band to think it’s cool to do heroin. I think people who
glamorize drugs are f*cking not very nice people and if there’s a hell, they’ll go there”.
(Cobain, Melody Maker’s Aug 28 1993 edition).
“I’m not in anyway afraid of death...I’m afraid of dying now, I don’t want to leave
behind my wife and child, so I don’t do things that would jeopardise my life. I try to do as
little things as I can to jeopardise it. I don’t want to die”. (Cobain, The Face, Sept 1993
edition)
"He [Cobain] was very open, very honest and seemingly very happy. He also
seemed clean. I know it seems strange in the light of Cobain’s Rome overdose and I even
asked photographer Mark Leialoha if he thought the same. He agreed that Cobain seemed
happier and cleaner than we’d seen him or known him to be." said Steffan Chirazi,
commenting on his meeting with Cobain at the Omni Arena, Atlanta, November 1993
(Kerrang’s April 23 1994 edition). “Cobain did not seem even mildly depressed, let alone
suicidal...The whole evening in Atlanta turned out to be one of the best nights of the
year; a great show, a relaxed post-gig atmosphere, no bullnuts, just a good vibe.”
Steffan Chirazi interviewed Cobain in November 1993, resulting in an article
published in Kerrang’s December 11 1993 edition. Chirazi reported that at Nirvana’s
November 1993 gig at the Omni Arena in Atlanta he met Cobain backstage: 'Frances Bean
is wandering the premises with a beaming smile for everyone. Soon Cobain will lovingly,
patiently, feed her some macaroni cheese dinner for a late night snack, before cuddling
her and talking quietly in her ear...."I’m not going to say a d*mn word about it being
tough; I’m having the best time of my life!” laughs Cobain...'
In an interview with Cobain published January, 1994 in Rolling Stone, David Fricke
asks, “One of the songs that you cut from ‘In Utero’ at the last minute was ‘I Hate Myself
And Want To Die.’ How literally did you mean it?” Cobain answers:
“As literal as a joke can be. Nothing more than a joke. And that has to do with
why we took it off. We knew people wouldn’t get it; they’d take it too seriously. It was
totally satirical, making fun of ourselves. I’m thought of as this pissy, complaining,
freaked-out schizophrenic who wants to kill himself all the time. ‘He isn’t satisfied with
anything.’ And I thought it was a funny title. I wanted it to be the title of the album for a
long time. But I knew the majority of the people wouldn’t understand it.”
(1, pg.68) In this
interview, it is evident that Cobain was concerned about his fans getting the wrong
impression from such a provocative title.
“It has been a year, almost to the day, since I interviewed Cobain. At the time, he
told me he was happier than he had ever been. And frankly, I believed him.” David
Fricke, Rolling Stone’s December 14 1994 edition.
In the March 12th edition of Melody Maker, Everett True commented on Cobain’s
drug an alcohol consumption as follows: “Although it’s no secret that in the past Kurt
Cobain has taken drugs, sometimes to excess, the last time we met (in Seattle, last
December -1993), he seemed completely “clean”. That is, he was clean, optimistic and
happier than he’d been for years....I knew that he’d cut down on his drug taking for a
while....He hadn’t taken alcohol in any serious quantity for several years, that’s for sure.”
Singer, Pete Shelley, whose band The Buzzthingys opened some of the early
dates on Nirvana’s 1994 European tour, said that, contrary to rumours, Cobain had
appeared to be in good health and reasonably high spirits. “On the first date in Lisbon,
he came into the dressing room and started chatting. If anything, while the rest of us
were getting into all sorts of debauchery, he would just wish us a good night and go off
for an early night,” Pete remarked.(18) "He seemed really clean when we were on tour.
In some ways it was a bit awkward because he wasn't really joining in the very mild
debauchery that went on." (5)
Bassist Tony Barber told Melody Maker, "I know he was not taking drugs on that
tour. He was walking around drinking Evian water and looking clean every time I saw
him. He didn't seem to consider himself a star...He seemed like a shy bloke who didn't
have many friends. Often when I was talking to him, I felt like saying something like,
'Look, if you need a mate just to go for a drink with or anything, I'm here.' And then I
came home last night and saw it on the news. I couldn't believe it. It's just so sad." (5)
"When he talked to me he seemed to be happy," said Cobain's grandmother Iris
Cobain, remembering a phone conversation she had with him 2 weeks before his death.
In this call, Kurt arranged to go fishing with his grandfather the following week. (3,
pg.91).
In a September 1996 edition of Photostory (French publication) Cobain's
photographer friend, Youri Lenquette explains how he showed Cobain his pictures of
Cambodia. Cobain became interested and Lenquette asked if he would like to go to
Cambodia when the In Utero European tour of Feb/March 1994 ended. Kurt was very
enthusiastic and asked Lenquette how he could go about getting a visa. Youri said that
people shouldn’t believe Cobain was always sad, because he had a lot of humor and
never mentioned suicide to Youri.
A doctor who purportedly treated Kurt in Rome allegedly said, "The last image I have of him, which in
the light of the tragedy now seems pathetic, is of a young man playing with the little girl
(Frances). He did not seem like a young man who wanted to end it all." (1, pg.75). For
more information on the Rome incident, see Chapter 2.
Charles Peterson, a photographer and associate of Cobain, was quoted in an
interview about Nirvana's
Smells Like Teen Spirit
music video. "What sticks in my mind
is actually running into him on the street about 2 weeks um, before he, he killed himself.
And it was just, you know, I guess in relation to events, I'm glad that I did, I'm glad that I
saw him. We talked and he, we exchanged phone numbers and he was really happy
about the fact the book, my book of photographs that I'm doing, he was like; 'Alright, at
last,' you know, 'get the real thing.' And he was--we chatted and he was concerned
about my wife's illness and just really, you know, that sticks in my mind." (‘Nirvana, Teen
Spirit, A Tribute to Kurt Cobain’ Video)
In an AOL Chat Room on March 27th, Cobain posted a message to his fans:
"So this is the Information Highway our illustrious VP has been jawing to
the nation about. Well, my manager told me some kind of fan-thing was going down
here and that I should come over and check it out. Well, here I am. I'd be lying if I said
I'm not surprised to see the band's popularity reaching even into the depths of the
electronic underworld. Cool.
"Well I won't keep you people long, but I thought you might be interested in what
the band is up to. Last month Chris, me, and Dave came out of London Bridge finishing
up a revamped "Pennyroyal Tea" (I didn't much care for how we did the album version
and thought we could've done much better with the song). Geffen should have that out
shortly, knowing the speed with which their money machine rolls.
"We're all taking a break from the music and touring for a bit. I'm still a little
freaked over the Rome thing and need some time to rest and get over it, you'd think they
could make a good milkshake, but no. Hope you people are ready for a calmer moodier
album. Yep, Nirvana's going back into the studio at the end of the summer. I'm already
working on the new songs and artwork for the new album. If you're expecting the same
verse-chorus-verse, well, I suppose you have but two choices, don't buy the new album
when it's released in early '95 or get used to the fact that the band is changing.
Longevity folks."
(6, pg.11)
In this final message his fans, Cobain expressed excitement that Nirvana's music
was being discussed online. He mentions a song he just re-recorded with his
bandmates. He was working on the artwork and songs for a new album with a unique
sound.
He was looking forward to the future.
This post was made just a few days before
he died.
Notice the sheer volume of fluff, the 'warm and fuzzies' and publicity that the 'justice for kurt'
movement created. Every bit of this stuff is crammed with details, cloying anecdotes of how wonderfully sensitive Cobain was about his baby, his image, his radical left causes, and as filler we even got documentaries and music obsessing on his childhood, his food, his laxatives. ...Overkill, and of course all of it calculated to push product, in the final analysis.

Now are we getting a sense of why a guy with one hit record whose career lasted about two years and committed suicide because he was constipated was God? .......There was money to be made, and if anyone knows how to do that, its the Beatlemania team behind Hank Harrison , Mi6 and Courtney Love.

Nothing in history has come close to the concerted/contrived effort to build Cobain up. Find an expired celeb who has had anything like it expended on them. Not even Michael Jackson. Elvis was a legitimate superstar, as was MJ. Cobain, by comparison, is a paper tiger, a concoction.

Courtney Love and her father Hank Harrison and Tom Grant have been maintaining fake fan club sites and murder conspiracy sites (like 'jusiticeforkurt.com') and churning out 'Cobain was murdered' documentaries and publicity stunts to keep the Nirvana brand alive for decades.

One of their biggest lies is that Cobain was murdered by a contract killer hired by Courtney Love, and that Courtney's friend El Duce (real name Eldon Hoke) was murdered for exposing Courtney Love's hand in hiring the killer. The Eldon Hoke 'El Duce' thing was another publicity stunt. Eldon Hoke was a friend of Courtney Love's and Cobain's. Hoke was from Seattle and his bandmate Eric Carlson was common law boyfriend to Courtney Love's bandmate Caroline Rue. Hoke was a staple of tabloid television before the whole fake Cobain death thing. Even El Duce's death would have been faked in this case.
In other words Hoke was a close-in associate of Courtney's. Not some biker 'contract killer' she'd sought out at some dive bar, as the official story goes. He was the husband of the main cohort in her own rock band. This tells us a lot about how we were lied to about everything around Cobain.

The plan was to fake Cobain's death and to make Cobain bigger than Jim Morrison as 'number one , coolest dead rocker' , as far as sales and publicity went. Bearing in mind, that after his faked death, Cobain/Kurtney would no longer have means to actively generate 'Kurt Cobain' income via performance or publication of new shows and new music.

Therefore Courtney Love and Cobain were eager to keep Cobain's name in the news and to keep earning royalties off the Nirvana music. They planned to use their extensive (high up) intel connections and media connections to keep Cobain's and Courtney's name in the news for years after they would and should have been forgotten. Hence the glut of 'Cobain was murdered' videos and PR stunts to keep publicity coming in. Hoke was an actor and TV personality and probably CIA long before the Cobain murder conspiracy propaganda emerged. At a guess they decided to have him lie and say that Courtney had tried to hire him to kill Cobain etc. Then Hoke (el Duce) himself 'died' and was relocated.

The story of the El Duce 'death' used to again inflame controversy and sales for Nirvana. This was all in 1996/1997, a couple of years after Cobain's fake death. They were still desperately milking the fake deaths and PR stunts for all the airplay and publicity that they could get.

What does a fake death take? if you are CIA you go through channels. You get a CIA run news story and order up a relocation for so and so. The same team handles the whole thing. Fake coroner report , its all routine, you have the same team handling all of these cases in Los Angeles,it is not that difficult. Eldon Hoke was purportedly hit by a train, but no paparazzi pics of his body , come on, it should be all over rotten.com, El Duce's mangled body, El Duce corpse etc. He was a tabloid circus act embroiled in controversy and that is a spectacular way to go,hit by a train in paparazzi central L.A., and yet no pics. Nothing, just yet another convenient death surrounding Hank Harrison and Geffen .

Last edited:
And how is it just a coincidence that the drummer for Nirvana , Dave Grohl, grew up in the same neighborhood that Jim Morrison and

Cass Elliot (Mama Cass) grew up in, in Washington D.C.? How is it just a coincidence that Dave Grohl's father (James Harper Grohl) was a D.C.-based speech writer for Richard Nixon. At the same time that Jim Morrison's father was a D.C.-based Rear Admiral Pentagon war planner?

All indications being that they likely knew each other? Coincidence that both of their sons would go on to be so closely associated with the
death-rock industry mainstays Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain?

Rear Admiral George Scott Morrison faked the death of his son Jim Morrison, who was commandeered to play 'dead rock star' as a scripted component of Operation Chaos. As if the decorated high-level military Morrison family would allow their world famous and deceased young son to die in obscurity in France. Anyone seen what the pomp and ceremony is for a Rr. Admiral when he dies? A military funeral at that level?

Jim Morrison's father was Pentagon war planner Rr. Admiral George Scott Morrison. He/THEY (the U.S military) WOULD NOT allow his famous son to be buried anonymously before Jim Morrison's death was even publicly announced. There would have been a thorough and covert investigation into his death to rule out foul play (intel machinations) etc. for the son of someone on that level.

And Jim Morrison would have been given an honorable burial on America soil, as the famous son of a Rr. Admiral, the boy who grew up just blocks South of the THe Pentagon.

It was all a lie. Jim Morrison did not even die. His death was faked to scare parents that their children may fall into the hippie lifestyle and start espousing peace and love and start putting an end to the Vietnam War draft.

His biggest hit 'Riders on the Storm' was done to make it impossible for draft dodgers to hitchhike to Canada or Mexico. "If you give this man a ride, sweet memory will die". Coincided perfectly with the Manson psy-op, to demonize people who espoused world peace and end to war etc. Parents were made to feel that life in America was becoming almost as chaotic and dangerous, if not more, than life in Vietnam service in the army would be.

Operation Chaos used fake cults, fake rocker deaths, fake serial killers, and massive distribution of LSD to throw America into chaos. The giant rock festivals (ie: Monterey Pop Fest, Altamont Free Concert, and Woodstock) were distributing massive amounts of psychosis-inducing 'bad acid' at the behest of miltary intelligence.

The famous Monterey Pop Festival was held on the exercise grounds of Presidio Monterey/Fort Ord, which doubled as that (Monterey's) town's fair ground each summer (The Monterey Fair GRound). So the Monterey Pop Festival was obviously organized by military intelligence people , like Scott Mckenzie's mother , a personal aide to Secretary of Defense George Baker at The Pentagon. Who obviously knew Jim Morrison's father and Cass Elliot's parents , as all of them grew up just blocks from each other , and all attended George Washington High School in Alexandria Virginia. The suburb just to the S. of Pentagon suburb Arlington, Virginia.

Monterey Pop Festival headlined the Mamas and the Papas (clearly named after the performer's miilitary intel parents , the true creators of the band!) Mamas and the Papas founder John Philips graduated from the same high school class of Scott McKenzie and both of them played the Monterey Pop Festival together. Janis Joplin and Cass Elliott did not even die. Brian Jones and Hendrix likely did not die either. The fake deaths were used to provide a steady stream of shocking 'Those stupid slutty hippies again" headlines for Hearst Newspapers and Bonesman/Bohemian Grover Henry Luce and sundry other CIA media figureheads to run with as the lead story.

Last edited:
The '27 Club' rocker deaths were faked

All the 1960s `27 Club` rocker deaths were faked by the same psychological operations team which Hank Harrison and transgendered lesbian Col. Michael Aquino worked with during the 1960s. (and far more related-era musician deaths were faked than just the 27 year olds, namely Cass Elliott , Keith Moon, John Lennon )
Wait wut?!?? o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A better question would be - did he ever exist?
Or is he an invention of the music industry?

already answered.
The man who people thought of as 'George Michael' never really existed. George Michael was
a fake image.
Go watch the original official video for the song 'Last Christmas'. He poses as heterosexual
in the video.
He was fake in a lot more ways than that. Fake name, and had high up connections in London
manufacture his purported 'massive popularity' for him.
That said, he put a couple of decent songs out.

already answered.
The man who people thought of as 'George Michael' never really existed. George Michael was
a fake image.
Go watch the original official video for the song 'Last Christmas'. He poses as heterosexual
in the video.
He was fake in a lot more ways than that. Fake name, and had high up connections in London
manufacture his purported 'massive popularity' for him.
That said, he put a couple of decent songs out.

George Michael was fake image?

Mate..I’ve liked a lot of your stuff posted over the months but you’re really going too far with some things now.

George was a gay man. A very famous pop singer.

But they were never going to have him cuddling men by the fireplace sipping eggnog in video clips and openly expressing his gayness.

You do know there are dozens and dozens of examples of gay men in music and movies that were always portrayed in a heterosexual light?

It’s not a new thing...you know.

George Michael was fake image?
they were never going to have him cuddling men by the fireplace sipping eggnog in video clips and openly expressing his gayness.

That said, the deception of his having somehow having earned, between the sheets, his hearthrob image with the ladies...
was clearly implied in his videos.
Look at the people he was in with, the very upper, upper echelon of British royalty and intel.

The illusion is created , via media hype, that these people like Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou (aka 'George Michael')
worked their way to the top and were welcomed by the people there, into the fold.

What if the opposite is true? What if the parents of Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou knew people in very high places
in London, and groomed their son Georgios Panayiotou from childhood for a lead role as 'rock star' in the intel milieu which they
were already immersed in?

This could explain a seeming 'outsider' being welcomed by royalty, becoming a close friend of Princess Diana's and of top
industry stars. Maybe he was not an outsider at all. Maybe he was selected for stardom by the friends of his parents, high atop the
social structure of London. So he was a shoo-in from the very beginning. His career success never in doubt.

All indications are that this is how it all actually works. The illusion of 'street kids who hit it big' exposed as a lie.

That said, the deception of his having somehow having earned, between the sheets, his hearthrob image with the ladies...
was clearly implied in his videos.
Look at the people he was in with, the very upper, upper echelon of British royalty and intel.

The illusion is created , via media hype, that these people like Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou (aka 'George Michael')
worked their way to the top and were welcomed by the people there, into the fold.

What if the opposite is true? What if the parents of Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou knew people in very high places
in London, and groomed their son Georgios Panayiotou from childhood for a lead role as 'rock star' in the intel milieu which they
were already immersed in?

This could explain a seeming 'outsider' being welcomed by royalty, becoming a close friend of Princess Diana's and of top
industry stars. Maybe he was not an outsider at all. Maybe he was selected for stardom by the friends of his parents, high atop the
social structure of London. So he was a shoo-in from the very beginning. His career success never in doubt.

All indications are that this is how it all actually works. The illusion of 'street kids who hit it big' exposed as a lie.

You’re insane mate. You’ve unfortunately gone full CT re####.

You don’t know it, but you have crossed the bridge and fallen off half way along into the abyss of your feeble mind.

Next thing you’ll be touting Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet and Culture Club as MI5 operatives recruited to perverse the minds of 80’s youth.

You’re sending us all to sleep with your mindless word drool. Wake me up before you go go will ya.

you were not awake to begin with. stay asleep, and I recommend daily fibre intake for that ailment of yours. intellectual constipation

I got a lemon tree so all good for fibre.

And I’m just kidding around hunka man.

but it’s an interesting theory with old Georgie boy but it’s all a bit flaky.

Not much substance in it.

I got a lemon tree so all good for fibre.

And I’m just kidding around hunka man.

but it’s an interesting theory with old Georgie boy but it’s all a bit flaky.

Not much substance in it.

Pretty much every post I've seen is flaky, it's copy-pasted from another forum and ties together completely irrelevant threads to try to support itself.

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, but you can reliably assume anything from this poster is nonsense.

This trollop from no less than the BBC, claiming that George Michael died of 'natural causes' , coincidentally right
on Christmas Da
y. At only 53, purportedly.

I don't know what it takes to trip people's bullshit meters....if they even have one. O

I forgot. You don't need a bullshit meter anymore. Because the media are doing that for you, right?
Employees in the mainstream fakestream media never lie.

They work for billionaire-run corporations...but no...they are looking out for you , the little guy! They would not dare lie to inconsequential
irrelevant little sheep like you. You pay $30 per month for cable! After all. Pay the $30 (after shopping around for the cheapest
phone and TV bundle you can find). And voila!

You are omniscient, with a team of 40,000 slaves running around the world to bring you (and I mean you, personally) 'exclusive coverage' of all the days events!

/www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39193367
George Michael died of natural causes
  • 7 March 2017

It has taken 10 weeks for George Michael's cause of death to emerge
George Michael died as a result of heart and liver disease, a coroner has confirmed.
The pop star was suffering from dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and fatty liver, according to Darren Salter, senior coroner for Oxfordshire.
The singer died aged 53 on Christmas Day at his home in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
Because there was a "natural cause of death", the coroner said there was no need for an inquest.
Thames Valley Police originally said his death was unexplained but not suspicious and an initial post-mortem examination was "inconclusive".
George Michael's death came as a shock to his millions of fans
On Tuesday, the coroner said in a statement: "Inquiries into the death of George Michael have been concluded and the final post-mortem report received.
"As there is a confirmed natural cause of death, being dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and fatty liver, the investigation is being discontinued and there is no need for an inquest or any further enquiries.
"No further updates will be provided and the family requests the media and public respect their privacy."
By Michelle Roberts, BBC News online health editor
The medical terms used on death certificates outline the cause of death, but not all the risk factors that have led up to it.
George Michael's lists three conditions: dilated cardiomyopathy, myocarditis and fatty liver.
This means his heart was enlarged, weakened and inflamed. The muscle wasn't doing the job of pumping blood as well as it should have.
His liver was also abnormal, containing unhealthy collections of fat. There are many possible causes for this - heavy alcohol use is one.
At the weekend, the singer's former partner Kenny Goss was quoted as saying: "I think his body just gave up. All these years, it was just weak."
He told The Sunday Mirror: "We just want closure, we want the funeral to happen, it's been a long time now."

So isn't that plausible. Stocking stuffer George Michael dies right on Christmas, right when 'Last Christmas' is playing all over the radio
as a gay Christmas Carol.

And either it was suicide or faked altogether. But Fakestream Lamestreamia wants your head stuck so far up your own
poopy that you don't even notice how suspicious it all looks. It takes ten weeks for them to decide what to tell the
general pub-pukes what the purported cause of death was. Because they know how preposterous anything but the truth
will look.

Was it suicide....and the Powers that Be declared that the true cause of death be concealed? To avoid telling the public
the bitter truth?

Or, more likely, was George Michael's fake death timed to take place on Christmas? So that George Michael could walk away
from public life forever, and have permanent closure...and cash in one final Christmas bonus cheque?

Last edited:
And how's this for plausible...

George Michael's sister Melanie Panayiotou died right on Christmas too. Exactly three years after her brother George Micheal purportedly
croaked. Melanie, like her brother George, also died of natural causes. At age 55.

Suicide is considered a suspicious death. Police have ruled out suspicious death (suicide or murder). Hence Melanie Panayioutou (that's George Michael's sister) died of natural causes. So she died suddenly of natural causes right on Christmas Day, the exact day that her famous
Last Christmas brother died. At the age of 55.

This still seeming plausible to our psychosis-induced TV zombies?

Suicide of sister ruled out.JPG

And her death 'not being treated as suspicious' by police means that police have ruled out suicide
or murder as the cause of death:

Suicide is considered a suspicious death.JPG

CNN busy earning its reputation as a source of fake news:

CNN fake news.JPG

Last edited:
And how's this for plausible...

George Michael's sister Melanie Panayiotou died right on Christmas too. Exactly three years after her brother George Micheal purportedly
croaked. Melanie, like her brother George, also died of natural causes. At age 55.

Suicide is considered a suspicious death. Police have ruled out suspicious death (suicide or murder). Hence Melanie Panayioutou (that's George Michael's sister) died of natural causes. So she died suddenly of natural causes right on Christmas Day, the exact day that her famous
Last Christmas brother died. At the age of 55.

This still seeming plausible to our psychosis-induced TV zombies?

View attachment 885823

And her death 'not being treated as suspicious' by police means that police have ruled out suicide
or murder as the cause of death:

View attachment 885825

CNN busy earning its reputation as a source of fake news:

View attachment 885831

There's far more evidence that suggests suicide than there is that suggests he faked his death.

There's far more evidence that suggests suicide than there is that suggests he faked his death.

Are you suggesting that we may have two secret Christmas suicides on our hands here, then? George Michael and his
presumably gay sister offed themselves? And so what is going on there, then? Why not tell us the true cause of death?

Someone atop the hierarchy doesn't want the public to know that a gay icon and his sister took their own lives
on Christmas? Because of the negative energy that the truth getting out would generate. A public
black eye for the people pushing the gay lifestyle so hard.

So lets say that, hypothetically, the Powers that Be (Windsor Castle) ordered a publicity freeze
on releasing the cause of death. Then they took ten days to decide that the public should be lied to,
and that the suicides should be kept secret.

It shows the insane levels of hierarchical control behind the scenes.
JFK warned of how secret societies will move to control everyone and everything.

If the coroner and police etc. can lie about cause of death to conceal a suicide, and prevent the truth
from getting out, then they can lie about cause of death to conceal a fake death, btw.

Under same secret intel/ secret society control grid.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back