Revisionism The extent of the Holocaust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think this was uncommon personally.

As an adult I've made a few Jewish friends and I've heard the stories their family members have shared with them- at least the ones with family members lucky enough to survive.
When I studied history in VCE I went to the Jewish holocaust centre and the guide had similar stories of most his family getting killed, with tattoo as well, but of course they are probably in on it and part of the propaganda machine trying to brainwash the masses that the Nazis were bad.

So 3/4 years old & she remembers all THAT?.....Pardon my ignorance Chelse. but she wouldn't have even been old enough to have remembered even be there, much less be able to corroborate first hand the method or circumstances of her parents deaths.

There is so much second hand mythology surrounding the camps, with the usual dramatic appeals to emotion, as a means by which to exaggerate their circumstances.....Not the least of which entails all the post-war propaganda surrounding them....Which now, with the passing of time, some cooler headed historians are managing to unravel piece by piece.
Where did I say she corroborated gas chambers death camps etc?
One second her parents and siblings are there,the next they are marched off never to return.
They weren’t taken to the local theme park now were they.
I said in a previous post that her memories,self confessed,were obviously vague given her age and the trauma associated.
If people want to quibble over the numbers and the methods used to eradicate and dispose of the Jewish people that’s fine.
One thing is clear to me,this woman is a part of one of the most distorted human acts committed in history!
Conspire to rewrite history all you want mate!

Interesting update here.

2 German guards, aged 92 & 93 from a concentration camp outside Gadansk in Poland, being charged over the 'Holocaust'......Translation....Their complicit role in up to 200 people dying from typhus at this camp.

Don't let the word 'Holocaust' in this instance get in the way of the real story folks.

Fantastic and unbiased commentary, thank you for posting this.

Would like to know what evidence in this video you found most compelling. I watched it and once again I couldn't find anything; just a bunch of baseless statements which unfortunately the conspiracy sheep will blindly accept as "truth".

"The real story" aka "My racist fantasy"? You're completely brainwashed and you don't even realise it.

From Richard Henning's statement (he was one of the Nazis in question):
"I deeply regret having been part of a criminal organisation that is responsible for the death of many innocent people, for the destruction of countless families, for misery, torment and suffering on the side of the victims and their relatives. I'm ashamed that I knowingly let injustice happen and did nothing to oppose it. People were shot, gassed and burned. I could see how corpses were taken back and forth or moved out"

No mention of your de-lousing. Funny that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...70000-people-for-the-first-time-a7007536.html

Last edited:
For realsies, this thread would get some people put in gaol in parts of Europe

Same freaks scream about freedom of speech when their awful threads/posts are deleted

Only in Germany.

Last I checked, Australia is still a free & open Democracy, where so-called 'sacred-cows' are able to be examined in the cool light of day.

Evidence & facts>>>>>Mythology.

Once again....

No one is denying that both world wars were human holocausts.
No one is denying that the Germans ran mass-concentration-camps.
No one is denying that many thousands of Jews died in them, of the approx 1 million people in total.

All I ask is that people do some research on these things for themselves.

Most of the deaths were due to the spread of Typhus & there is great conjecture over the existence or Not, of a single Gas-chamber existing solely for human extermination purposes.....The one they parade at the current day Auschwicz museum, has been drastically altered since the end of WW2...It was in fact, principally used as an air-raid shelter & had sub-dividing walls with bathroom facilities....All 4 of the air vents in the roof were only added after the war, for pure propaganda purposes....Only faint traces of cyanide have been detected in these facilities & even the current day camp administrator says no more than 10, 000 were exterminated there.....A far-cry from the usual 6 million claim, falsely bandied about in the MSM now for some 72 years.

The usual horror stories of lamps made from human skin, soap made from human fat, an electrocution facility & exploded 2nd gas chamber, including the deaths of 20,000 prisoners, as a direct result, have been thoroughly de-bunked as sheer soviet propaganda hysteria.....Even the claims for 2 gas chambers at Buchenwald is hazy, given both were old farm houses, with wooden doors, preventing any hermetical seal....Not only that....Neither barracks had funnels nor chimneys as a means to extirpate these buildings of the cyanide gas Zyklon B....Which was claimed to be the gas used to kill prisoners, but was principally used as a De-lousing agent necessary for killing lice....The main culprit in the spread of typhus.

These concentration camps were run much as U.S private prisons are today....As mass cheap-labor facilities, on the part of European & U.S industrialists....Even the rail-tracks that lead to Auschwitz are made of U.S steel.

Most of the Myths perpetrated were post-war propaganda spread by the Soviet communists, who liberated the camps....And much of that mythology has persisted on up until this day.....Mostly for political propaganda purposes.

Only in Germany.
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Evidence & facts
Can't wait, when are you going to provide some?

Except the people in your videos and their supporters.

So when are you going to start?

I've done heaps already.

Only in Germany.

Last I checked, Australia is still a free & open Democracy, where so-called 'sacred-cows' are able to be examined in the cool light of day.

Evidence & facts>>>>>Mythology.

Once again....

No one is denying that the Germans ran mass-concentration-camps.
No one is denying that many thousands of Jews died in them, of the approx 1 million people in total.

Most of the deaths were due to the spread of Typhus & there is great conjecture over the existence or Not, of a single Gas-chamber existing solely for human extermination purposes.....The one they parade at the current day Auschwicz museum, has been drastically altered since the end of WW2...It was in fact, principally used as an air-raid shelter & had sub-dividing walls with bathroom facilities....All 4 of the air vents in the roof were only added after the war, for pure propaganda purposes....Only faint traces of cyanide have been detected in these facilities & even the current day camp administrator says no more than 10, 000 were exterminated there.....A far-cry from the usual 6 million claim, falsely bandied about in the MSM now for some 72 years.

The usual horror stories of lamps made from human skin, soap made from human fat, an electrocution facility & exploded 2nd gas chamber, including the deaths of 20,000 prisoners, as a direct result, have been thoroughly de-bunked as sheer soviet propaganda hysteria.....Even the claims for 2 gas chambers at Buchenwald is hazy, given both were old farm houses, with wooden doors, preventing any hermetical seal....Not only that....Neither barracks had funnels nor chimneys as a means to extirpate these buildings of the cyanide gas Zyklon B....Which was claimed to be the gas used to kill prisoners, but was principally used as a De-lousing agent necessary for killing lice....The main culprit in the spread of typhus.

These concentration camps were run much as U.S private prisons are today....As mass cheap-labor facilities, on the part of European & U.S industrialists....Even the rail-tracks that lead to Auschwitz are made of U.S steel.

Most of the Myths perpetrated were post-war propaganda spread by the Soviet communists, who liberated the camps....And much of that mythology has persisted on up until this day.....Mostly for political propaganda purposes.

You are a campaigner

You are a campaigner

Well Yes....I gathered that summation from your previous post.

Would you like to ditch the hysteria in favor of at least a poor facsimile for a rational debate over the facts of the case?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the ottermans? What happened there?

is

Otterman reporting for duty SIR!

Interesting update here.

2 German guards, aged 92 & 93 from a concentration camp outside Gadansk in Poland, being charged over the 'Holocaust'......Translation....Their complicit role in up to 200 people dying from typhus at this camp.

Don't let the word 'Holocaust' in this instance get in the way of the real story folks.

How do you know it wasn't one of the camps that actually set about killing them, which you acknowledge did exist?

Your smart arsey comment puts you in the category of every nazi turd asking for it.

How do you know it wasn't one of the camps that actually set about killing them, which you acknowledge did exist?

Your smart arsey comment puts you in the category of every nazi turd asking for it.

What 'smart-arsey' comment is that?.....You mean the fact that those who died at Gadinsk - for which these 2 are being tried for - are all acknowledged to have died from typhus?

Did you even watch the video?....Where the summation of charges & what they directly relate to are all directly linked & sourced?.....I guess not.

Perhaps it is you who want to make a 'smart-arsey' comment, while ignoring the facts & full context of the case?......And yet......The Mass Western MSM will run amok with their 'Holacaust' narrative, regardless of the specific context of this case.

Herein lies propaganda naked & stripped bare before you, in an altogether contemporary setting!

**** no. Just more bullshit personal blogs.

Right.....So a sly dig, prefaced upon ignorance, in other words!

Further to my above point Kidd Vicious.....How on earth can you blame 2 prison guards for the supply lines of Zyclon B - the agent necessary for killing the lice responsible for the spread of typhus - being taken out & disrupted by allied bombing?

Are you also aware that the reason for why so many prisoners died was because of starvation, due to their food provisions being cut-off by the allies?....How can you blame the prison guards for that?.....Crazy stuff.

Are you also aware that the reason for why so many prisoners died was because of starvation, due to their food provisions being cut-off by the allies?....How can you blame the prison guards for that?.....Crazy stuff.
If a prisoner dies of starvation of course the blame lies with whoever imprisoned them.
Ill take gas over starvation any day of the week.

If a prisoner dies of starvation of course the blame lies with whoever imprisoned them.
Ill take gas over starvation any day of the week.

War is hell....My point is that these guards are no more complicit than guards at GITMO today are.

And waiting until they turn both 92 & 93?.....Most blokes at that age are lucky to be compos mentis FFS......Just who exactly are the campaigners here?

War is hell....My point is that these guards are no more complicit than guards at GITMO today are.

And waiting until they turn both 92 & 93?.....Most blokes at that age are lucky to be compos mentis FFS......Just who exactly are the campaigners here?
You have a point about the guards but I never mentioned them, I said "the people who imprisoned them"

You have a point about the guards but I never mentioned them, I said "the people who imprisoned them"

These 2 guards were a whole 19 & 20 years of age, when these camps were finally liberated....How much of the horror that surrounded them do you actually believe they were responsible for?....Any older more experienced fighters, were all off on the Russian front either being shot or frozen to death, in Hitler's last final hurrah.

The trouble with labelling 'Holocaust' to anything, is that it automatically paints the accused as the devil, incorporating a Hitlerian mind-set projection upon them.....That word is used, so as to render all reason & rational, balanced thought processes defunct, in automatically engaging our emotive brain.

These 2 guards were a whole 19 & 20 years of age, when these camps were finally liberated....How much of the horror that surrounded them do you actually believe they were responsible for?....Any older more experienced fighters, were all off on the Russian front either being shot or frozen to death, in Hitler's last final hurrah.

The trouble with labelling 'Holocaust' to anything, is that it automatically paints the accused as the devil, incorporating a Hitlerian mind-set projection upon them.....That word is used, so as to render all reason & rational, balanced thought processes defunct, in automatically engaging our emotive brain.
Maybe you missed where I said "You have a point about the guards".

Just who exactly are the campaigners here?
What do you think of the comments section of the video you posted?

You're lying again.

"Members of the SS killed more than 100 Polish prisoners and some 77 Soviet prisoners of war in the camp's gas chamber in 1944. An unknown number of Jews also were gassed there in late 1944.

Between June 1944 and April 1945, SS members also killed several hundred Jews by shooting them in the back of the neck. SS-physicians and nurses at Stutthof killed more than 140 prisoners, many of them Jewish women and children, by injecting their hearts with gasoline and the chemical compound phenol from late 1942 until late 1944.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/n...-gdansk-poland-second-world-war-a8058496.html

Pretty clear that starvation isn't really the issue here.

But of course if you're right I'm sure the Germans will find these guys innocent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back