FTA-TV The Fall

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched both series back to back on Netflix. I was totally involved in it. Really enjoyed the scenes where 2 separate events were taking place simultaneously and were juxtaposed on screen.

Great writing and a terrific cast. Gillian Anderson's accent was flawless. Great to see John Lynch again. Have not seen him in anything for ages.

I would of been happy if they left it at 2 series. Will definitely watch series 3, but worried that they are taking it too far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really liked what they did with that first episode. Was different.

When they had him driving through the tunnel, the person I was watching with kept asking what was going on. FFS, I'm watching it at the same time you are.

Slowly this show is painting itself into a corner.

Liking it...but 2 Eps in and they are struggling IMO as to wtf to do next.
Just saw the second episode and thought the exact same thing. It feels like it's going down the same path that the second season of Broadchurch went ... which is not a good comparison at all.

I thought both season 1 and 2 were brilliant, but like nearly everyone in the world was incredibly surprised that they were planning the third season. It's still compelling in a way, but 3 episodes in and it's got almost nothing of what made the first 2 seasons great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back