Unsolved The Family Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

The Who's Who List

Out of Sight - The Untold Story of Adelaide's Gay Hate Murders

The Cases of Forensic Pathologist Colin Manock

Use this thread below to lodge media, maps and photos for quick reference.

Last edited:

Von Eminem is in the prison.... notice the other freaks all got away. Corruption is strong at top level and you would have to be very naive to think otherwise.

Steve Williams got in to deep.. it’s public knowledge.. well I thought it was.

The problem is the public have no idea what goes on in certain elite crime groups.
Have followed the case closely for decades. I’m happy to listen to theories especially if there is evidence. Calling people naive is hardly a good way to start a respectable discourse however.

You intimated that the perpetrators were from the top end of town. Who do you mean? Certainly not BVE, the transvestites or the now deceased convicted sexual predator.

Steve Wiiliams was a debt collector and ex-President of the Gypsy Jokers SA chapter. He was believed to have visited a transport company owned by The Finks on the day he went missing. He was also said to be writing a tell all book about his life as a bikie at the time of his disappearance.

BOOM

Alledges her father Max McIntyre was "The Family's Body Boy" Claims there was a hidden cellar under her former family home in Edwardston. Had to enter the roof space to find a trapdoor that led to a ladder going behind the pantry leading to an underground cellar. Floorboards in the main bedroom had a square cut out of it leading directly to the cellar. It was covered with a piece of carpet and main bed.

Has detail that in 1983 she witnessed the abuse of a 14 year old boy, Richard Kelvin, in the cellar of her family home. Later she was taken to another underground facility appearing to be near a water treatment place where Richard appeared to be near death. Shortly afterwards she heard his body had been found.

She says she was also witness to her father abuse and murder 10 year old Louise Bell. She disappeared in Jan 1983 and in around June 1983 saw him gagged n the family cellar. She claims her Louise and Richard were abused and filmed forced into sexual acts. She says her father had state of the art film equipment because of his connection to Ch 9 Adelaide.

She makes detailed allegations of Louise's appearance which were collaborated by a video just before Louise disappeared and different to a picture that was released at her disappearance and a different name she was known as. She also details Louise is buried in their family back yard covered by a small slab.

There was also claims she witnessed a possible father and son being supervised by her father cutting up two young male murder victims and put into suitcases.

Claims her father was a member of a satanic group around 34:30.

Few of them around apparently.

Steve Wiiliams was a debt collector and ex-President of the Gypsy Jokers SA chapter. He was believed to have visited a transport company owned by The Finks on the day he went missing. He was also said to be writing a tell all book about his life as a bikie at the time of his disappearance.
interesting that the trucking company went bust- conveniently, two birds were killed with one stone.

People really need to understand this is happening world wide everyday by what I’ll call a criminal organisation serving Lucifer. People just can’t get there little heads around this fact.

Notice how she got mostly ignored for many years.. That’s just horrific. The rabbit hole is lot worse then anyone would understand or even believe.

And the tunnels still exists today in the 5059 suburbs and the abuse continues.... something needs to be done. Enough is enough.

Claire the sister of this very courageous lady got killed in 2009 after speaking out the truth. Apparently they are calling it “suicide”..
Hunt them down and call them out

Hunt them down and call them out
They rape and murder children for decades now and still in our Australian society.. surely surely it’s time for the wider community to understand wtf is going on in certain 9th circle groups.

Some have taken it further then just calling them out like politician Frank Arkell.

Last edited:
I find it hard to get my head around this. I have the feeling however that the International committee may hear a pattern of similar behaviour in a number of submissions. We'll see?
Goes all the way to the top. Won’t be stopped. Impossible. As an introduction watch these documentaries to get some understanding of the tip of the iceberg of these atrocities.
9th circle. Mostly about England’s freaks.
The Franklin Scandal. USA freaks.
Belgium. Marc Dutroux Scandal.
I think looking into these situations you will put two and two together..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
One of the suspects was a magistrate "Brown". He died a number of years ago. A family member of mine looked after him in the hospital when he was on his death bed, and the people who visited him were mind blowing.

Another is a well known (not so much now) hairdresser, may well be dead now as well.

Everyone here knows the names.

I can imagine who the bedside visitors were ! I was asked to give evidence at his trial and connections to the Anglican Church, Reverend Hewitson and the others.

My evidence to SAPOL appeared to disappear, then I was told the evidence was sealed by justice Vanstone. All refused to give me a copy of statements.

I can imagine who the bedside visitors were ! I was asked to give evidence at his trial and connections to the Anglican Church, Reverend Hewitson and the others.

My evidence to SAPOL appeared to disappear, then I was told the evidence was sealed by justice Vanstone. All refused to give me a copy of statements.
Can you share here what evidence you gave?

Hmm I was going to reply to a couple of posters but posts have gone missing. Not sure why?

The amount of body mutilation that the boys underwent, along with genital mutilation and objects inserted into the anus so far that operations were done by the perpetrators in the abdomen to remove the objects in some cases, and in others the bowel was so damaged that blood loss from that was found to be the cause of death. I think the operations would have rivaled Josef Mengeles inhuman Nazi experiments.

Reading the cases I don't think there would be any doubt that a trained Medical person with the proper instruments in some sort of operating theatre was involved in this. There are two Drs mentioned in this thread. One being the boyfriend of ex Premier Dunston and another.

Max McIntryes daughter (in her oral testimony to the International Tribunal) also mentions him being involved at some level but having a Dr there as well.

For example: Neil Muir's body had been so badly mutilated that he barely resembled a human being. His body had been dissected into parts, his internal organs carved out and missing, replaced by his lower legs and arms, which had been sawed off and put inside his chest cavity. His head had also been removed from the rest of his body, but was hanging on with a rope tie and stuffed into another black trash bag. His numerous tattoos had also been cut away from his flesh, the remains of which were stuffed into his chest cavity along with his legs.

Describing this makes me a little stick to my stomach, but I think it's important to note just how much effort was gone into mutilating the body of Neil Muir. He had gone missing just a day before, but was dumped like a science experiment-gone-wrong within 24 hours of his disappearance.

When the ME's began to examine his body, they discovered a red flag that hearkened back to the discovery of Alan Barnes' corpse.

Neil Muir had the same type of anal injuries as Alan, implying that a large, bottle-shaped object had been used to injure him, causing a large amount of blood loss. They would also find a head wound on Neil, implying that he had been struck by his killer some time before his death, but it wasn't enough to kill him. No, that had come from the blood loss due to the sexual assault, just like Alan Barnes.

Police and the medical examiners were also shocked to find out that, in addition to his limbs being sawed off, Neil's genitals had been mutilated by his killer. His penis had been cut, and he was missing a testicle. Police understood why Neil's body might have been cut up, as it would make the body easier to manage and transport in a single trash bag, but the genital mutilation implied that there was a sadistic sexual nature to the crime.

This made them think of one of the many signs of a serial killer, which are, of course, trophies of their victims.

https://unresolved.me/the-family-murders/

Hmm I was going to reply to a couple of posters but posts have gone missing. Not sure why?

The amount of body mutilation that the boys underwent, along with genital mutilation and objects inserted into the anus so far that operations were done by the perpetrators in the abdomen to remove the objects in some cases, and in others the bowel was so damaged that blood loss from that was found to be the cause of death. I think the operations would have rivaled Josef Mengeles inhuman Nazi experiments.

Reading the cases I don't think there would be any doubt that a trained Medical person with the proper instruments in some sort of operating theatre was involved in this. There are two Drs mentioned in this thread. One being the boyfriend of ex Premier Dunston and another.

Max McIntryes daughter (in her oral testimony to the International Tribunal) also mentions him being involved at some level but having a Dr there as well.

For example: Neil Muir's body had been so badly mutilated that he barely resembled a human being. His body had been dissected into parts, his internal organs carved out and missing, replaced by his lower legs and arms, which had been sawed off and put inside his chest cavity. His head had also been removed from the rest of his body, but was hanging on with a rope tie and stuffed into another black trash bag. His numerous tattoos had also been cut away from his flesh, the remains of which were stuffed into his chest cavity along with his legs.

Describing this makes me a little stick to my stomach, but I think it's important to note just how much effort was gone into mutilating the body of Neil Muir. He had gone missing just a day before, but was dumped like a science experiment-gone-wrong within 24 hours of his disappearance.

When the ME's began to examine his body, they discovered a red flag that hearkened back to the discovery of Alan Barnes' corpse.

Neil Muir had the same type of anal injuries as Alan, implying that a large, bottle-shaped object had been used to injure him, causing a large amount of blood loss. They would also find a head wound on Neil, implying that he had been struck by his killer some time before his death, but it wasn't enough to kill him. No, that had come from the blood loss due to the sexual assault, just like Alan Barnes.

Police and the medical examiners were also shocked to find out that, in addition to his limbs being sawed off, Neil's genitals had been mutilated by his killer. His penis had been cut, and he was missing a testicle. Police understood why Neil's body might have been cut up, as it would make the body easier to manage and transport in a single trash bag, but the genital mutilation implied that there was a sadistic sexual nature to the crime.

This made them think of one of the many signs of a serial killer, which are, of course, trophies of their victims.

https://unresolved.me/the-family-murders/

Yes, I'm rather curious about the post that appeared here a week or so ago from someone (tradie?) saying they recalled working on some residences with strange rooms. What was that all about?

Yes, I'm rather curious about the post that appeared here a week or so ago from someone (tradie?) saying they recalled working on some residences with strange rooms. What was that all about?
Don't know. That was one of the posts that disappeared. Worked on an underground type of operating room in a house in flash area of Adelaide. Can't see why a person's first hand account of being a tradie needed to be removed? Where was it?

I think the poster who posted it removed it. Don’t know the reason why
Thought there was more than one. I had read them but the posts had gone before I had a chance to reply. What was done to the bodies of the victims was some of the worst mutilation I have read. With the neatly packaged and suturing I would be surprised if a surgeon wasn't involved.

Do you remember the suburb? Was it close to the Edwardstown house of the McIntyres?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back