Unsolved The Family Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

squawk

Debutant
Sep 22, 2008
Coopers Stadium
Other Teams
Norwood Football Club
Just for interest - this composite sketch was produced by police when investigating the disappearance of one of the victims, and was done at the time.
Allowing for the passage of time with two of the photos (which were taken a decade or so ago), does anyone think the composite sketch resembles any of the photos depicted?
If so - which one?

Attachments

Last edited:

Raisedeyebrow

Draftee
May 13, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just for interest - this composite sketch was produced by police when investigating the disappearance of one of the victims, and was done at the time.
Allowing for the passage of time with two of the photos (which were taken a decade or so ago), does anyone think the composite sketch resembles any of the photos depicted?
If so - which one?
Who are the men in these pictures? One is Bevan but who is the other man/men? The composite sketch kinda resembles Bevan.

metic

All Australian
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If so - which one?
The nose and mouth area have strong similarities to BvE

takethepowerback

Debutant
Apr 19, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West ham
The hair line seems to match the last the most..

also on the subject of the films again, this in in the 1990 court transcript, in reference to Mr B's testimony:
''the accused told him that it would be worth his while if he went along with them because they
were going to make a video
out of what happened and they were going to kill
Barnes.''

suvgrl

Draftee
Sep 16, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
I heard that Megan Collier (TG, friend of Pru) is unwell. She has malt lymphoma, caused by major inflammation in the stomach & intestines linked to drug abuse. Also experiencing memory problems & believes this is related to drug abuse. Both issues have been linked to Mandrax.
so, could this be karma?

squawk

Debutant
Sep 22, 2008
Coopers Stadium
Other Teams
Norwood Football Club
I heard that Megan Collier (TG, friend of Pru) is unwell. She has malt lymphoma, caused by major inflammation in the stomach & intestines linked to drug abuse. Also experiencing memory problems & believes this is related to drug abuse. Both issues have been linked to Mandrax.
so, could this be karma?
Is this a health management issue or a palliative care scenario?

GreyCrow

TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
so, could this be karma?
Don't worry about karma - get someone official to talk to her

Even if it is adding a piece or two

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If so - which one?
Of the pics there, it could be BVE or lesser so the last one but if you had Lewis Turtur in there, it might even be a closer fit.

It really looks like Javier Barden from No Country For Old Men. Great movie.
no_country_hed.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raisedeyebrow

Draftee
May 13, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If so - which one?
Photos 2, 5 & 6 could be the same man.. he s familiar looking. Who is it?

squawk

Debutant
Sep 22, 2008
Coopers Stadium
Other Teams
Norwood Football Club
Yep. 3 are Pearce, one is BVE and one is Rozankowski.
Rozankowski knew BVE. He also lived in the same street as Stogneff’s relatives - his “cousins” who were actually uncles and aunts albeit similar ages to him.
It’s not quite proven as yet but tragically it would appear that Rozankowski and potentially Pearce were the link between BVE and Stogneff, via Peter’s own relatives. How DiDi and even Lewis Turtur fit in is their link to BVE but their link to Rozankowski and/or Pearce is unknown (if it was there) at this stage.....
I just mention Turtur because he has been suggested as a likeness for the identikit. The identikit was published in the paper as the man police were looking for that was said to have been with Peter at Tea Tree Plaza. The e book then says witness “Penny” saw Peter in the car with BVE.
Pearce’s link may (or may not) the football guernsey given to Peter, which was never seen again.
posting the photos with the identikit was an attempt to see if anyone saw an immediate likeness to any potential villains and if so, who.

Last edited:

Bits

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have access on Westlaw but you need a login. Is there something specific you want from it or were you just wanting a read? I can't exactly copy and paste the whole thing here...
Thank you! I would like to see the detail referred to here (from the ebook) please:

2A5E4BD3-2972-4E0E-B33D-BBBFFE1235F9.png

If you aren’t comfortable posting it here, would you please pm me?

Nemisis

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
David Szach ... why is his name being brought up regarding the Family Murders? I believe he was innocent of the Stevenson murder.

Remove this Banner Ad