Unsolved The Family Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

Bits

Team Captain
Oct 31, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have recently found an old photo of mine which identifies the guy in the dreadful cardi. Hmmm.... Curious to know the links and how he came to be at BVE trial. Is there a date for this pic?
This is the source. It is on page 3.

According to this it is an undated photo but it looks like it was uploaded in 1983.

KrashKraddock

Draftee
Oct 14, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've read Young Blood and I believe some guys came forward in court with their experiences.
I was picked up by Millhouse in Hindley Street way back in 1970 as a 20 year old. He bought me beers and took me to the Trocadero and Paprika nightclubs. We sat with some of his friends, the only one I remember was an actor from Adelaide Theatre Company. Millhouse was doctoring in Kimba at the time and wanted me to come with him down to his weekend rental at West Beach. I took my own car since it was on the way home. He wanted to take a Polaroid of my chest but had run out of film. He said that he and his friends picked up hitchhiking youths by waving money at them, but he wasn't going to offer money to me. When I asked him what he wanted to do he mentioned Myra Breckinridge and said "Truss you up like a turkey and fu** you up the arse." The first part sounded especially unpleasant and I left straight away.

So, it had started a long time before Muir's demise. My experience is expressed more stylishly in a recent memoir... now for sale in a shop in Hindley Street.

DropBearess

Debutant
Apr 3, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've read Young Blood and I believe some guys came forward in court with their experiences.
I was picked up by Millhouse in Hindley Street way back in 1970 as a 20 year old. He bought me beers and took me to the Trocadero and Paprika nightclubs. We sat with some of his friends, the only one I remember was an actor from Adelaide Theatre Company. Millhouse was doctoring in Kimba at the time and wanted me to come with him down to his weekend rental at West Beach. I took my own car since it was on the way home. He wanted to take a Polaroid of my chest but had run out of film. He said that he and his friends picked up hitchhiking youths by waving money at them, but he wasn't going to offer money to me. When I asked him what he wanted to do he mentioned Myra Breckinridge and said "Truss you up like a turkey and fu** you up the arse." The first part sounded especially unpleasant and I left straight away.

So, it had started a long time before Muir's demise. My experience is expressed more stylishly in a recent memoir... now for sale in a shop in Hindley Street.

DropBearess

Debutant
Apr 3, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sorry, sent before l'd started replying. I was going to comment that l've posted some earlier stuff about my experiences in 1970. This caper was definitely happening as early as 1969 in Adelaide, no doubt by the same perpetrators. I have no doubt whatsoever.

bth18

Debutant
Oct 22, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

plug the book ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad