Unsolved The Family Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

The Who's Who List

Out of Sight - The Untold Story of Adelaide's Gay Hate Murders

The Cases of Forensic Pathologist Colin Manock

Use this thread below to lodge media, maps and photos for quick reference.

Last edited:

ok so...no one can find out anything about Dr Stephen Woodards case, what we do know is...
On bail in 2011 for multiple rape charges of a 14yr old boy in 1982.

Currently operating a practice across the road from a public school. ( disturbing)..see attached.
He has his name still surpresssed in the frozen lies podcast.
He has either paid off his victim and had the entire thing surpressed

Attachments

• B1C5F5FC-CFD5-42BD-8204-FADA2D724CDF.png
    B1C5F5FC-CFD5-42BD-8204-FADA2D724CDF.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 681
ok so...no one can find out anything about Dr Stephen Woodards case, what we do know is...

Currently operating a practice across the road from a public school. ( disturbing)..see attached.

Is Woodards the doctor supplied von Einem with all his pills? Turtur said he had big jars of them, 500 to a jar iirc so that would be a commercial amount.

Or is there a chemist in this group we haven't heard about yet?

If I do if I don’t it makes no difference...shellyG...if you care as much as you say..find out...enough is enough

I didnt see the first 3 episodes but watched ep 4 today....found it quite interesting.

I know it sounds perverse but Im looking forward to seeing the interview with Von Einem, which I think is going to be in episode 5.

Re Deb Marshall's challenge to the suppression orders, had a quick google search, but couldnt find anything on whether a decision has been made, and if it has, what the outcome was..

If Mr B is Turtur ?? then he was the one who made the anonymous call naming von Einem as the possible killer. The police apparently tracked him down according to CI Australia.

Mr B was given immunity for his testimony, so it must be him. He also testified that he saw von Einem with Alan Barnes the night he disappeared.
You need to read the thread from the start. Mr B is NOT Tutur. Mr B is named early in the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched that series with Debi Marshall
Knew the big names wouldn't come out
Injunctions 30+ years later are a joke. Apparently more important to protect known paedophiles/killers rather than fully solve these murders & provide the victims families some peace.

Surely enough is enough & the cover up comes to an end.

One name is already out in public domain not sure who the other name is though.
Which two people are you referring to? Pretty sure everyone is named in this thread, plus others like Millhouse who is not involved.

You forgot Brown , Millhouse , A radio talk host and 2 others .
Brown has been outed. He's in The Family.

Millhouse - pretty he certain he's not in it

The radio talk host - if it's the same guy I'm thinking of who has a child sex conviction - pretty sure he's not in The Family.

What make you certain Millhouse and the radio host were involved? My research says they weren't. And who are the other two you are talking about? You're not talking about The Don are you?

Let's be honest no one would know the official list.
Go read from the start of the thread. Someone named a whole heap of people. This was not public knowledge. Now some names have been released and they match the OPs list. I reckon there's some people on this thread that are more in the know than others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back