Unsolved The Family Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

The Who's Who List

Out of Sight - The Untold Story of Adelaide's Gay Hate Murders

The Cases of Forensic Pathologist Colin Manock

Use this thread below to lodge media, maps and photos for quick reference.

Last edited:

How would you be being a cop at that time ? You see the boss get sacked for keeping files on ped groups and the premier is one . Tucker was just trying to keep his job that’s why he told mr b to pee off . When it all started to came out who was in on the killings the people in the know things started to disappear like DNA as well as a lot more . Who would put evidence in a tin shed in 44 degree heat ? It’s all bull and it’s all on record

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You wouldn’t know where to turn, or what to do, would you. And if you did the right thing, the potential for it to blow up in your face was huge.
When you say that it’s all on record, do you mean public record? So frustrating that a lot of stuff has never found it’s way online.

You wouldn’t know where to turn, or what to do, would you. And if you did the right thing, the potential for it to blow up in your face was huge.
When you say that it’s all on record, do you mean public record? So frustrating that a lot of stuff has never found it’s way online.

Yes you have to dig it up but it’s all public . There is a lot suppressed but if you look in the right places you will find it . The shed is mentioned in a tv interview and it even said that the bio evidence is there . There is so much rubbish you need wings to fly above it

Yes you have to dig it up but it’s all public . There is a lot suppressed but if you look in the right places you will find it . The shed is mentioned in a tv interview and it even said that the bio evidence is there . There is so much rubbish you need wings to fly above it

Look up Nigel Hunt and he has put a lot out there . The old news ( a paper) has a lot in it . You have to look at all the interview with the cops and they let out here and there little bits of information . I can quote 90% of it off the top of my head as I lived though it so I know . For same one on the out side I wish you good luck

I personally think investigators should take another look into the files, specifically everything they gathered when BVE was under surveillance including notes. The police have a list of all his associates and their addresses.

Hopefully, they had a sticky beak around inside said associates houses/units because if they find out which one/s had a freezer they might have overlooked, they're more than halfway there to finding out who else was involved in Richard Kelvin's murder.

Worth a shot.

Did you know that Brown and Dunstan lived next door to each other

Interesting, Dunstan lived at 104 George Street, Norwood.

"Cooper's House" - Exclusive Villa originally built in the 1850's by Thomas Cooper of Coopers Brewery and later was the private residence of Don Dunstan local MP and former South Australian Premier.

Richard Dutton Brown.

In August 2006 he was arrested, at his Norwood home, by Sexual Crime Investigation Branch officers and spent the night in the city watch-house.
similars

He appeared in the Adelaide Magistrates Court the next day, accused of sexually assaulting children in his Norwood home between 1977 and 1981.

I can tell you he WAS NOT GAY !!!!
Thanks for the clarification. I was always unsure but curious if Alan was gay.

I have some other questions. More just asking for confirmation what we are pretty sure is true;

1. Did Alan leave school and then work refilling soft drink vendor machines?
2. Was he spending most s in the city (presumably with Darko and other mates)
3. There are reports he was dabbling in H. Did you have any knowledge of this?

What is "the tin shed"?

Thanks for the clarification. I was always unsure but curious if Alan was gay.

I have some other questions. More just asking for confirmation what we are pretty sure is true;

1. Did Alan leave school and then work refilling soft drink vendor machines?
2. Was he spending most s in the city (presumably with Darko and other mates)
3. There are reports he was dabbling in H. Did you have any knowledge of this?

Alan worked on the coke trucks dropping off coke and same time would have to fill vendor machines .
2 . No not more then anyone would , a lot of the time I was with Alan when we went to town . We would go to the football he would go to the matches he want and I would go to see west play . Alan would go to the games were the most girls were . He only knew Darko for about 2 mths before he was taken . Before that he would always be with preacher and it was only because preacher had a new girlfriend that Alan went to Darkos house that weekend .
3 . Alan never had H at anytime!!! He smoked Dope same time and liked a drink . Remember he was only 16 when he was taken and we are talking about 1979 not 2020 .
A lot of stuff is said and to many people take on what place said and not the truth

The Salisbury Affair tends to be overlooked in the entire saga ( of this case AND state history )
Only in Adelaide could they have done it and it not resulted in total chaos.

I too , remember reading a series of stories in " THE NEWS " which i assume is by the aforementioned Nigel Hunt.
They were 2 page spreads iirc.
Can't remember much of the content now , lonnnnng time ago.

The Salisbury Affair tends to be overlooked in the entire saga ( of this case AND state history )
Only in Adelaide could they have done it and it not resulted in total chaos.

I too , remember reading a series of stories in " THE NEWS " which i assume is by the aforementioned Nigel Hunt.
They were 2 page spreads iirc.
Can't remember much of the content now , lonnnnng time ago.
From memory Harold Salisbury wanted to clean out the dirty coppers ( which included the 3 in the Duncan Affair) got pushback from Dunstan and co

This more than anything brought about the idea of ''elites'' being involved in some of the murders or had knowledge or were involved in acts which skirted or crossed the line

Background for clarity

Salisbury was appointed commissioner of South Australian Police in July 1972 by the Australian Labor Party premier, Don Dunstan. To many it seemed a strange appointment for a progressive, reformist premier to have made. Holding conservative social values, Salisbury deplored permissive policies and social changes that he believed undermined valuable conventions and respect for authority. He publicly supported capital punishment, tough sentencing for law breakers, and corporal punishment in schools, and he opposed the liberalisation of drug laws. Privately, he rejected any religious belief. In contrast to his public image as an old-fashioned, hard-working police commissioner, some close associates regarded ‘Holiday Harold’ as a figurehead who delegated excessively.

On 17 January 1978 Dunstan dismissed Salisbury for ‘giving inaccurate information . . . to the Government’ and ‘having so misled the Government that wrong information was given to Parliament and the public’ (Advertiser, 18 January 1978, 1). This action followed an inquiry into the nature of files held by the police special branch. The inquiry concluded that many of the files related to matters, organisations, and persons that were not security risks, but to ‘political, trade union and other sensitive matters’; and that, despite the premier’s enquiries, the commissioner had not adequately informed him about the existence of these files (White 1977, 6, 67). Salisbury conceded that his answers to the government had been incomplete but argued that the police commissioner, though responsible to the government, was not subordinate to it but was responsible directly to the Queen or her representative in Australia.

Alan worked on the coke trucks dropping off coke and same time would have to fill vendor machines .
2 . No not more then anyone would , a lot of the time I was with Alan when we went to town . We would go to the football he would go to the matches he want and I would go to see west play . Alan would go to the games were the most girls were . He only knew Darko for about 2 mths before he was taken . Before that he would always be with preacher and it was only because preacher had a new girlfriend that Alan went to Darkos house that weekend .
3 . Alan never had H at anytime!!! He smoked Dope same time and liked a drink . Remember he was only 16 when he was taken and we are talking about 1979 not 2020 .
A lot of stuff is said and to many people take on what place said and not the truth

Were you ever suspicious of Darko John? That he might have been a bad influence or that he knew the people who took Alan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were you ever suspicious of Darko John? That he might have been a bad influence or that he knew the people who took Alan?

Preacher beat Darko up after Alan’s body was found . Preacher did not like him and thought he may know more about what happened . Like I said we did not know Darko well and Alan only knew him a very short time . Alan went to Darkos place because preacher was going to spend the weekend with his new girlfriend . It was the first weekend for a year or more the they were not both together going out and getting drunk and picking up girls . Darko told Alan that he was having a BBQ and that there was going to be lots of girls there . On the Saturday night they both went to same pubs in the port . Darkos car got defected and couldn’t drive Alan home to Salisbury so they hicked it . Darko to me is one person I would kick the hell out of , not because he left Alan to hick it alone but I think he set him up .

Preacher beat Darko up after Alan’s body was found . Preacher did not like him and thought he may know more about what happened . Like I said we did not know Darko well and Alan only knew him a very short time . Alan went to Darkos place because preacher was going to spend the weekend with his new girlfriend . It was the first weekend for a year or more the they were not both together going out and getting drunk and picking up girls . Darko told Alan that he was having a BBQ and that there was going to be lots of girls there . On the Saturday night they both went to same pubs in the port . Darkos car got defected and couldn’t drive Alan home to Salisbury so they hicked it . Darko to me is one person I would kick the hell out of , not because he left Alan to hick it alone but I think he set him up .

There's a couple of chapters on this in the ebook The Family Murders Dissected, where Darko is suspected first of trying to set Alan up with the guy he worked for, the chiropractor Gambardella who we believe was making illegal pr0n. I can't copy it for you atm because I still can't access my book.

I know proceedings against von Einem were stayed which must have been really disappointing for you and the family but did you get the sense Darko was cooperating with the police? Or had he tried to distance himself from all of it?

There's a couple of chapters on this in the ebook The Family Murders Dissected, where Darko is suspected first of trying to set Alan up with the guy he worked for, the chiropractor Gambardella who we believe was making illegal pr0n. I can't copy it for you atm because I still can't access my book.

I know proceedings against von Einem were stayed which must have been really disappointing for you and the family but did you get the sense Darko was cooperating with the police? Or had he tried to distance himself from all of it?

This it?
0838980E-8F64-45D4-81DA-5D608E8FB7A2.png

He was distancing himself from it all . Alan would beat Darkos head in if for one second he thought he was trying to set him up with a bloke . Like I said Alan did not know Darko that long and was at a loss that weekend . Darko I think set Alan up by putting him in harms way . I believe Darko know more then he has said .

He was distancing himself from it all . Alan would beat Darkos head in if for one second he thought he was trying to set him up with a bloke . Like I said Alan did not know Darko that long and was at a loss that weekend . Darko I think set Alan up by putting him in harms way . I believe Darko know more then he has said .

Do you know what happened to him John and if he's still using the same name? Or has he tried to make himself invisible?

Do you also have any idea of who was in the car with von Einem the day Alan was picked up?

Fair enough, thank you. Did you ever hear that von Einem could be connected to Darko, his boss Gambardella and Derrance Stevenson the lawyer?

Gambardella is Darkos uncle / godfather not boss and Gambardella knew bsv well . I don’t know if Darko knew bsv but could of and that is why I think he set Alan up .

Gambardella is Darkos uncle / godfather not boss and Gambardella knew bsv well . I don’t know if Darko knew bsv but could of and that is why I think he set Alan up .

That's interesting thanks.

There's at least four or five of us who have this new ebook, I cant access mine atm but I'll try again later. If you want us to post anything out of it for you to have a look, just ask but fair warning, it's quite graphic in some parts.

I reckon with John having sat through all the hearings he’s heard the gruesome stuff and then some sadly.

Fair enough, thank you. Did you ever hear that von Einem could be connected to Darko, his boss Gambardella and Derrance Stevenson the lawyer?

I don’t think Alan was picked up with the intent of killing him . I think Alan recognised bsv when he came too from when Alan dropped off coke and that is why he was killed . NM was killed because of Alan’s death and bsv thought he was talking to the cops . ML went to school were bsv bother was a teacher and recognised him thinking he was bsv bother . PS was killed for the same reason as he went to a school were bsv was a teacher too . RK was killed because it was all over the news of his disappearance and they had no choice but to kill him .

I don’t think Alan was picked up with the intent of killing him . I think Alan recognised bsv when he came too from when Alan dropped off coke and that is why he was killed . NM was killed because of Alan’s death and bsv thought he was talking to the cops . ML went to school were bsv bother was a teacher and recognised him thinking he was bsv bother . PS was killed for the same reason as he went to a school were bsv was a teacher too . RK was killed because it was all over the news of his disappearance and they had no choice but to kill him .

a few years back you said "(BSV) Alone with Mr R and Mr B with the Doc and 2 others" - were who responsible for Alan's death, are the '2 others' names ouit there yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back