Unsolved The Family Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

The Who's Who List

Out of Sight - The Untold Story of Adelaide's Gay Hate Murders

The Cases of Forensic Pathologist Colin Manock

Use this thread below to lodge media, maps and photos for quick reference.

Last edited:

I have said all along that we need to be careful of the names . Knowing someone dose not make you guilty of the murders . If we were to go down that track there are lots of names that pop up .
Dunston lived next door to brown and Woodard . Well known to dsd and R and Rs boyfriend as well as known to hang out with same others .
Chef justices Bray : known to all of the above as well as my next name .
Liddy again known to all of the above and police started to investigate him after they found he to be known to R and bve .
Out of the 3 names I have just posted Bray is the one closest to them . Dose that make him a killer???? No !!!!
So what am I saying here ????
Same of the names that have been posted are only people who knew the preps .
4 main people were in on the killings!
R , B , Bve , Woodard . The rest including 2 of the 3 names I just posted were into drugging and raping boys .
After bve was put away it didn’t stop there they just went underground a little more . The killings may have even went on longer but they chose there targets better . Police believe that there are more victims but just not found .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As far as Alan goes the site that someone posted here has updated the information about were Alan’s body was found but it was way off . They had him under the small bridge and on the south West Bank of the reservoir when he was found on the north West Bank off the main bridge . There are other thing there that I find are way off as it has started that police believe Alan was playing with H . The toxicology report kills that off and its only bob O’Briens added bull crap that has given any light to it . Even today the chef investigator has put that one to rest yet it is up there pissing on a dead kid . If the person who posted that page could get so much wrong about were Alan was found ( by over 80 metres and wrong bridge) then you would have to ask what els as there are lots of information about were Alan was found out there . I have said all along that Alan was a normal kid of 16 going on 17 years old . As I said in city of evil you are making the victims the perpetrators by adding things that are far from the truth .

I have said all along that we need to be careful of the names . Knowing someone dose not make you guilty of the murders . If we were to go down that track there are lots of names that pop up .
Dunston lived next door to brown and Woodard . Well known to dsd and R and Rs boyfriend as well as known to hang out with same others .
Chef justices Bray : known to all of the above as well as my next name .
Liddy again known to all of the above and police started to investigate him after they found he to be known to R and bve .
Out of the 3 names I have just posted Bray is the one closest to them . Dose that make him a killer???? No !!!!
So what am I saying here ????
Same of the names that have been posted are only people who knew the preps .
4 main people were in on the killings!
R , B , Bve , Woodard . The rest including 2 of the 3 names I just posted were into drugging and raping boys .
After bve was put away it didn’t stop there they just went underground a little more . The killings may have even went on longer but they chose there targets better . Police believe that there are more victims but just not found .

Do you know if the people listed above had files on them with Special Branch, eg Salisbury Affair?

Do you know if the people listed above had files on them with Special Branch, eg Salisbury Affair?

Salisbury had the pink files as they were called . Just about every name listed on this site were in them and more . Part of the Salisbury files were used to kick off the mulligan inquiry going by Ky the person who started it all

Salisbury had the pink files as they were called . Just about every name listed on this site were in them and more . Part of the Salisbury files were used to kick off the mulligan inquiry going by Ky the person who started it all

Interesting, I'm part way through reading 'The Salisbury Affair' by Stewart Cockburn ( first published in 1979 ).
I do wonder about what Don's motivation and reasons were. Certainly a different perspective all these years later compared to 1979.

Without the autopsy report we’ll never know. Maybe someone was practising techniques.

If that is a staple and stitching with suggestions of experimental surgery put forward previously and thoughts of practice, it makes it even more likely that the photo of the wound we have, is of Mark Langley.

It does look like a staple in Langley's pic, the stitch looks more like stitch though. Would the offender have used both and this is why there's been differing reports of how the wound was closed?
It would be strange to do both but if what you said about experimental surgery was true then it makes sense, they were probably practicing for future kills to see which one would be the best.

Ive often wondered whether someone was honing their skills to perform underground gender reassignment, considering some of the people suspected to be involved it would be a fair carrot to get them helping out.
The absence of NM's testicles, his penis being cut down the middle, part of ML's bowel being removed, was it really to retrieve a lost object or could it be someone trying to create female genitalia from different body parts

Part of ML's bowel being removed, was it really to retrieve a lost object or could it be someone trying to create female genitalia from different body parts

Further to this, ive often thought it strange that if the sewn up incision was a result of retrieving a lost object and that object was put in there to kill, why would you bother removing part of the bowel to retrieve it and why would you bother stitching them up again if you were just dumping them like all the rest.
It couldnt be about limiting mess as NM's dismemberment suggests cleanliness wasnt high on the list of must have's.
Could it have been a practice attempt to succesfully remove a section of bowel for future reference.
I just googled gender reassignment and it states that where penis skin is to small to create an adequate vagine, lower abdomen and large intestine is used..

Last edited:
Further to this, ive often thought it strange that if the sewn up incision was a result of retrieving a lost object and that object was put in there to kill, why would you bother removing part of the bowel to retrieve it and why would you bother stitching them up again if you were just dumping them like all the rest.
It couldnt be about limiting mess as NM's dismemberment suggests cleanliness wasnt high on the list of must have's.
Could it have been a practice attempt to succesfully remove a section of bowel for future reference.

Part of the bowel can be used to line a new vagina apparently. I read that somewhere.

He may have been stitched back up to stop the intestines falling out all over the place.

He may have been stitched back up to stop the intestines falling out all over the place, it's really messy.
No doubt, but wasnt a concern with NM and that raises the question, why so important this time.
From what i read on GRS its often performed in multiple surgeries with Testical removal performed first to enable the patient to reduce hormone treatment.
This is followed by Penis removal with consideration to the urinary tract for obvious reasons and finally the creation of the vagina.
NM had his testicles removed and Penis disected, ML had part of his bowel removed and neatly sewn up.
It makes me sick thinking about it, but i wouldnt be surprised if this has merit.

By itself it could be easily dismissed, but considering many of the suspected people involved would find it 'useful' its certainly worth consideration.

No doubt, but wasnt a concern with NM and that raises the question, why so important this time.

Mark Langley was moved to the dump site in one piece, in a vehicle. Neil Muir was the first mutilation and dismemberment, maybe they realised how messy that was or it's possible imo that while BVE was involved, Neil Muir was left to someone else who went overboard and then had to dispose of him in bags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Langley was moved to the dump site in one piece, in a vehicle. Neil Muir was the first mutilation and dismemberment, maybe they realised how messy that was or it's possible imo that while BVE was involved, Neil Muir was left to someone else who went overboard and then had to dispose of him in bags.

And NM was moved to the disposal site in bags and probably in a vehicle, that still doesnt explain why ML had to be sewn up to move him if NM could be moved in his condition.
Shoving a bottle up AB's rectum killed him, if BVE was worried about cleaning up after himself why would he continue shoving bottles up peoples rectums.

Im sorry, but the consideration given by neatly sewing up ML's abdomen to limit mess doesnt lend itself to people who shove bottles in rectums to kill and dismember the remains imo.
The two seem poles apart

And NM was moved to the disposal site in bags and probably in a vehicle, that still doesnt explain why ML had to be sewn up to move him if NM could be moved in his condition.

I think it does explain. Neil Muir's intestines were never found, or his internal organs. He only weighed 24kgs.

if BVE was worried about cleaning up after himself why would he continue shoving bottles up peoples rectums.

BVE bathed or cleaned Alan, Mark and Richard. He even told the police he gave George who was lucky to get out of it alive, a shower and washed him down.

Are you suggesting it wasn't BVE? I don't understand where you're going with it ....

I think it does explain. Neil Muir's intestines were never found, or his internal organs. He only weighed 24kgs.

BVE bathed or cleaned Alan, Mark and Richard. He even told the police he gave George who was lucky to get out of it alive, a shower and washed him down.

Are you suggesting it wasn't BVE? I don't understand where you're going with it ....

Not at all, im suggesting that ML's patch up job was more about being able to succesfully close up someone whom has had a section of their bowel removed than simply to prevent intestines from spilling out.
If my intention was to perform out of hours 'surgery' on people who benefitted from it and I wanted them to survive, hands on practice would certainly help convince them that im they're man.

Im just thinking are BVE's nocturnal activites and the surgery actually the same crime or is the latter a benefit of moving in the same circle as the perpetrator of the former.

AB was sexually assaulted and died, then the extra curriculum began.

Last edited:
I just googled gender reassignment and it states that where penis skin is to small to create an adequate vagine, lower abdomen and large intestine is used..
This is what I think happened. Everything is done and they're ready to dump the body. Mr R goes to open the boot his car but he can't find his keys. He has a bit of search. Through his pockets, on the bench etc. Soon they're all looking. Retracing steps, down the back of the sofa. They're completely flummoxed. Then Bevan says, "Guys, about those keys......"

Last edited:
This is what I think happened. Everything is done and they're ready to dump the body. Mr R goes to open the boot his car but he can't find his keys. He has a bit of search. Through his pockets, on the bench etc. Soon they're all looking. Retracing steps, down the back of the sofa. They're completely flummoxed. The Bevan says, "Guys, about those keys......"
Ive seen this movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back