Mega Thread The Father-Son Mega thread - 2019

I have a feeling our time won't come until we correct the spelling of vengeance.
What? It isn't coming with a vengeance, it's coming with a vengance. And we will take that vengance and play pin the vengance on the Donkaey.

You know nothing.

Tomohawks

All Australian
Aug 30, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Storm & West Ham United
I heard briefly on SEN that Dermie's young bloke kicked a goal and went okay for the Sandy Dragons. Anyone know much about him?

I heard briefly on SEN that Dermie's young bloke kicked a goal and went okay for the Sandy Dragons. Anyone know much about him?

Not a great deal, but he looks like this.

devlin.JPG

devlin2.JPG

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-29_20-57-24.png
    upload_2017-3-29_20-57-24.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 15

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Nathan Thompsons oldest son is playing rep footy for the Bendigo pioneers feeder academy at under 14 level. Looks to have thrown to the dam side of his pedigree as he would be lucky to match his for height or barge arse, mid level at the moment but has nice speed, endurance and a handy side step. Sadly a mad keen north supporter.

Nathan Thompsons oldest son is playing rep footy for the Bendigo pioneers feeder academy at under 14 level. Looks to have thrown to the dam side of his pedigree as he would be lucky to match his for height or barge arse, mid level at the moment but has nice speed, endurance and a handy side step. Sadly a mad keen north supporter.
Are you sure?

I saw Thomo at a Hawthorn v Geelong game last year with his kids is full hawks gear.

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Are you sure?

I saw Thomo at a Hawthorn v Geelong game last year with his kids is full hawks gear.
Yep if they were at a Hawks game they would have been playing both sides of the fence, when asked Thomo will even tell ya that the Roo's are all his kids remember him playing for.
Anyway lets just say at the moment the older one would be ranked around fourth or fifth best at his local club, so still some work to do yet, but hey don't all under 14's have some way to go yet?

bards

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2006
Bunyip
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Blue-Jays, Broncos, Pacers, Everton
I know its a while off but what about the burgoyne into phillips bloodlines of Shaun's two boys.
Kind of like Cyril, by Rioli Out of Long. Problem with the Phillips bloodline is that there will be more family ties to Port. Hopefully the joy of watching their father play in three consecutive premierships will keep them hawks for life.

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Thompson only played 60 games for North so he is illegible to be picked by them.

Slick

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
Berwick
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Brereton kicked two for Sandy on the weekend. At this stage is looking more like a rookie pick but according to experts is progressing better than expected and showing some impressive signs. Has very good hands and kicks the ball well.

Back