The Facts and Fiction Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't that be Cogs? Cogs to be captain before Hopper.

Love him too

He re-signed for 2 years right?

I guess I'm just saying if we could somehow conjure a 4 or 5 year deal with Hops then with his background and all he would be the logical man to build around.

We know Jezza and Cal are in it for the long haul...from a NSW perspective I think Hops is our man.

VFL media "On The Couch" actually saying our crowds aren't too bad? Comparing it to NRL and Rugby crowds and saying it's not that bad?

Wow. They actually choose to give us some slack?

To be fair, I think the OTC hosts are fair-ish.

Brown calling for Cal as AA Captain, and Dunstall calling Cogs an automatic AA selection.

The real problem is the Mexican print media, and their never-ever-a-flag-threat village coaches.

It was just embarrassing to hear Bevo querying whether the Poodles should appeal Jong's cheap shot on Matt, and making light of his always-throw-not-handball coaching instructions.

VFL media "On The Couch" actually saying our crowds aren't too bad? Comparing it to NRL and Rugby crowds and saying it's not that bad?

Wow. They actually choose to give us some slack?
Glad im sitting down while reading that.

******* common sense. Who knew the dipshits had it.

Edit. Sorry its early and fricken freezimg in Lithgow....

Last edited:
I hope it's ok if I post in here.

I really really enjoy watching you guys grow and shoving it up the VFL sides. Please continue :thumbsu:

The fear and the stupidity will hopefully die down eventually.

I hope it's ok if I post in here.

I really really enjoy watching you guys grow and shoving it up the VFL sides. Please continue :thumbsu:

The fear and the stupidity will hopefully die down eventually.
We won't hit peak fear and stupidity for some years yet. There are plenty of untapped reserves south of the border :p

We won't hit peak fear and stupidity for some years yet. There are plenty of untapped reserves south of the border :p

I haven't ventured onto the main board yet, But congratulations on the win! I expect (and sort of hope) that they are showcasing what entitled flogs they are on the main board. We'll see you in September! (If we make it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look ay your list with envy.. BTW I hope you stick it up the VFL sides. We need help and they continue to say dont help them they did it to themselves. The continued raides on the northern sides with no movement from the HQ make me say bugger them...

Well, nice to see a mod jumped in and closed it off early. I've not been too bothered to read these threads any more - they are just where people need to go to vent. We should let them just vent, responding just gives them focus.

I reckon it's a great season. Apart from the fact that the comp has broken into two halves - finalists and non-finalists - early, it's a pretty even race for the flag. Personally, I'm of the view that GWS won't come into the finals and waltz off with the flag first time up. Although given that it is so even, it's not impossible, but I think that big match experience, at the G, in front of huge crowds will be a weakness. But you'd think that for the first time in many years, there's more supporters across the board this saying 'We're in with a big chance!' That has to be good.

Well, four and a half hours after I first reported it and asked them to do something about it, and 7 hours after it began. So slightly quicker than some threads I suppose. Wouldn't have said "early" though.
Glad someone did. Odd thing, I had a bit of full and frank discussion with Hawks supporters in another thread last night. It ended fairly well. Posters lined up more generationally than by club.The OP was one of them on that thread, who was outraged I wouldn't admit what he wanted me to admit today. Go figure

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back