Opinion The Fear Index

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Eagles:
That backline has a smattering of decent, experienced defenders like Barrass, Yeo and McGovern. I'm not sure when I last saw all three play together though so assuming we're probably good here.

Allen looks like he's going to have to do the heavy lifting up forward for them but specific to us Ryan is the type we struggle with.

That midfield though? The talent is entirely on TK and two guys barely old enough to drink.

Fear level: Food court sushi. You might not get adequate soy sauce and a weirdly large amount of tepid wasabi, but the chances of getting a metre long parasite in your intestine from it is incredibly small.

Screenshot_20240209_121009_Instagram.jpg

Western Bulldogs:
Nothing too concerning in the backline just got to get it there.

The forward line there is really starting to come together for them with Naughton and JUH. Assuming Weightmans purgatory with the umpires rightfully continues then we're going to match up well.

The midfield though is pretty damn good. I think though we'll see inconsistent outcomes for them as their consistently good mids send it to a forward line in training and end up having to work to protect a still substandard backline.
I think everything comes down to their first 5 games.

Fear level:
Fear of inadequacy. A guy you know has a bunch of hot girlfriends that he is trying to maintain all at once. There's the tall blond which catches everyone's eye, and he won't shut up about all the "tricks" the tall brunette has. You can't shake the feeling that you don't quite measure up. But he also can't introduce any to his parents and has to spend all his time trying to keep them from finding out about the others. Pretty sure the shorter blonde with the long hair and carefully curated insta account has cottoned on though, and she might be looking for a new fling that respects her. You have her number, worth a shot.

Screenshot_20240209_120907_Instagram.jpg

Thanks, thought it would be fun.

I had intended to the list the fear level for each round in order to identify parts of the year that hold more or less fear to put them into brackets.

Then I was going I take that list and sort from lowest to highest fear and take the median fear level.

Didn't get much traction though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back