Werewolf The Fellowship Of The Ring Mafia: Middle Earth (Good) Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fellowship Of The Ring Mafia Rules

• All votes must be bolded and both myself and Eth-Dog must be tagged for the vote to count.​
  • No editing posts. If you edit a post, you will be modkilled.​
  • Days last until a lynch has been reached or until we reach the deadline. To reach a lynch a person must have more than half the possible votes. So, if there are 10 players alive, you must have 6 votes on you before you are lynched. As soon as a person reaches the number of votes needed to be lynched, no amount of unvoting will change that. They are lynched. Period.​
  • Write-up’s will be posted at the start and end of each phase. You will notice that some names will be in various different colours. These colours mean different things. GREEN means Good. RED mean Evil. Any other colour means something else entirely (if there is another colour in the game). That’s simple enough, right?​
  • Once a player dies, you can do one more ‘bah!’ post and that is it.​
  • You can’t talk to any players about the game, alive or dead, outside of the game thread or a designated PM.​
  • Role Claiming is allowed, but do so at your own risk.​
  • You cannot quote PM’s from any player or the mods in the game thread.​
  • Do not lurk. You signed up to play, so play. That said, if someone DOES end up not posting it will be up to the players to handle it. No mod kills from me in these instances.​
  • Each day and night phase will have very clearly marked deadlines. Please follow them.​
  • If you have a night action and miss your action two nights in a row, you will be modkilled.​

Day Phase:

Each day phase will go for 24 hours or until a lynch has been reached. Worth noting that while 24 hours might seem long, it is unlikely many phases will last that long.

Night Phase:

The night phase will go for 12 hours (or until 9 AM AEDT if the day phase is set to start when we’re all in bed) or until all night actions have been submitted.

Mafia?

Mafia and werewolf are different branches of the same social-deception tree. While this is a different style than we usually play here, I am open to any questions, but ask you direct them via PM and not in the thread.
You can read up on Mafia here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

Roles:
All roles used in this game can be found here:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:All_roles_and_modifiers
While I will not be sharing what roles have been used, I have selected them from the following:

Godfather
Roleblocker
Doctor
Thief
Bus Driver
Usurper
Goon
Flogs
Lie Detector
Seer
Fake Seer
Race Seer
Serial Killer
Watcher
Framer
Jester
Tracker
Role Cop
Jack Of All Trades
Doctor
Vigilante
Cult Leader
Hitman​

Last edited:
  1. The Filth wizard (Merry)
  2. PMBangers
  3. NaturalDisaster
  4. Pie 4 Life
  5. Barrybran (Isildur - Usurper)
  6. Sarahsmiles (Pippin)
  7. ChappyUK (Human)
  8. Croweater 41 (Hobbit)
  9. Genghis Tron (The Black Rider)
  10. Manangatang (Dwarf)
  11. Serial_Thrilla (Gandalf - JOAT)
  12. Dingster
  13. MWPP (Hobbit)
  14. Boncer (Sauron)
  15. SM(Balrog)
  16. Mc bad genius (Elf)
  17. Elton Johns wig
  18. Gremiopower ( Elf)
  19. Zergminion (Frodo)
  20. The Half Back
  21. JT_The_Man (Gimli - 5050 Seer)
  22. Por_please_ya
  23. Proper Gander
  24. Dogs105
  25. OmgfRidge (Sam)
  26. Itsmyshow
  27. Grand Uncle Horace (Gollum - Cult Leader)
  28. Hoos (Saruman - Framer)
  29. Jmoo Wan
  30. Mannumpower
  31. Tarkyn
  32. Dero (Dwarf)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on what type of ring. Well no it doesn't.

In.

In. Only because Nunez isn't playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back