Autopsy The Final Draw - documentary (Ch7, 10pm Sunday 25 Sep + replayed 7mate, Friday 30 Sep)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why have it on so late on a Sunday. Have fought this hangover all day and it's probably about bed time!
Friday's replay is at a more reasonable time for especially for Canberra/Sydney/Brisbane viewers.

If it ends in a draws, which I suspect it will, I'm totally comfortable we will win the replay :)

That bounce... Makes me sick just thinking about what could have been.
The fact that it was Stephen Milne that would have kicked it makes it all that much worse!

Why have it on so late on a Sunday. Have fought this hangover all day and it's probably about bed time!
I would have thought that Friday afternoon or night would have been more suitable. Don't they usually have a grand final marathon the day before GF?

I would have thought that Friday afternoon or night would have been more suitable. Don't they usually have a grand final marathon the day before GF?

Do they even have one at The Moment

The draw happened on September 25, so maybe they're telecasting coinciding with the 6th anniversary of the game.

The draw happened on September 25, so maybe they're telecasting coinciding with the 6th anniversary of the game.
Yeah, it just clicked time when I saw the date at the start.

Even if Milne had kicked the goal, there was still some minutes left, who knows what would have happened in that time.
Jolly to Pendlebury,stops time, kicks to Cloke, he lets go and kicks out with his biggest left leaning banana ....
Goal

Even if Milne had kicked the goal, there was still some minutes left, who knows what would have happened in that time.
Jolly to Pendlebury,stops time, kicks to Cloke, he lets go and kicks out with his biggest left leaning banana ....
Goal

I think had no more then 2 left and you are right there was time to Respond but Saints could of Kicked another and we lose by 2 goals

I think had no more then 2 left and you are right there was time to Respond but Saints could of Kicked another and we lose by 2 goals
All true.

It all worked out at the end. Thankfully

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon is highly amusing.
I think he's quite witty and is interesting in his way.
Still glad he lost.

Feels like this doco paints us as the villain, maybe its me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too much Eddie does that.
Stick to the players and coaches

Riewoldt never has played a good grand final, just a point of his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back